當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 海外求助英語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第52期:我要看醫生

海外求助英語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第52期:我要看醫生

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 4.2K 次

t Doctor

海外求助英語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第52期:我要看醫生
我要看醫生

Useful Expressions

常用語句

has already spent a lot of money.

她已經花了很多錢。

saw that movie yesterday.

我們昨天看了那部電影。

3.I don't talk to the teacher.

我沒有和老師說話。

4.I didn't know what to do.

我不知道怎樣辦。

5.I said to myself.

我對我自己說。

6.I've never been to a doctor here.

我在這兒從未看過醫生。

know,I'm very lucky.

你知道,我很幸運。

8.I haven't been sick much.

我不常生病的。

9.I don't get sick easily.

我不易生病的。

10.I had to wait a long time in the waiting room.

我必須在候診室等候很久。

doctor was very busy with a lot of patients.

醫生非常忙碌地爲很多病人看病。

asked a lot of questions.

他問了很多問題。

said I had the flu.

他說我得了流行性感冒。

gave me a shot and said to go to bed for a few days.

他給我打了針,並吩咐我躺着休息幾天。

gave me a prescription.

他開給我一張藥方。

16.I took some medicine and went to bed at once.

我服了藥就上牀休息。

next morning,I already felt better.

第二天早上,我已好多了。

should see your doctor right away.

你應該馬上去看你的醫生。

19.I don't like to feel sick.

我不喜歡生病。

20.I can't do anything then.

那樣我什麼都不能做。

21.I just want to sleep.

我只想睡覺。

se tell me your name and address.

請把你的姓名和地址告訴我好嗎?

is examining the patients now.

他現在正在檢查病人。

train for Chicago has already left.

去芝加哥的火車已經開了。

train for Detroit hasn't left yet.

去底特律的火車尚未開出。

have already listened to the old tapes.

舊的錄音帶我們已經聽過了。

27.I don't like this weather.

我不喜歡這種天氣。

's feeling better now.

她現在感覺好多了。

headache is worse.

她頭痛得很厲害。

30.A big celebration will take place here soon.

這裏很快就要舉行一個盛大的慶祝活動。

taxi should be here in a minute.

出租車應該很快就到。

a look at the clock,and tell me the time.

看一下時鐘,告訴我幾點鐘。

are you looking for?

你在找什麼?

you'll go to the movies with me,I'll pick you up at 7:00.

如果你要和我去看電影,我就7點來接你。

has a bad cold and a sore throat.

他患了重感冒,而且喉嚨發炎。

36.I haven't felt very well today.

我今天感到不舒服。

Practical Conversation

實用會話

Q:Have you called the taxi,John?

約翰,你叫了出租車沒有?

A:Yes,I should be here in a on your coat and we'll be ready.

是的,我叫了,它很快就來,穿上你的外套,戴上帽子,那我們準備好了。

Q:Here he is now.

他來了。

A:Good,I'll take the go ahead and get in.

很好,我來拿行李,你先去上車。

Q:Hurry,'s 6:25,and the train leaves at 6:35.

約翰,快一點,現在是6點25分,火車6點35分開。

A:I'm your watch is fast.I have 6:20.

我正在趕,但是你的手錶快了,我的才6點20分。

Q:No,it's 6: at the station clock.

不,是6時25分,看看車站的鐘。

A:Oh,yes,I guess you're I just have to pick up our we can get on the train.I'll get them and meet you right here.

啊,是的,我想你是對的,我去拿車票,然後我們在這裏碰面上車。

Q:What are you looking for?

你在找什麼?

A:I'm looking for my key,but I can't find it.

我正在找我的鑰匙,但是找不到。

Q:Are you ready?

你準備好了嗎?

A:We're ready to go to New York.

我們準備去紐約。

Q:Where did it take place?

在哪兒發生的呢?

A:It took place right here.

就在這兒發生的。

Q:Where are John and Mary going?

約翰和瑪麗要去哪兒?

A:They are going to New York.

他們正要去紐約。

Q:Where did he put the bags?

他把行李放在哪裏?

A:He put them into a taxi.

他把行李放在出租車內。

Q:Where did they go?

他們去哪裏?

A:They went to the station.

他們去火車站。

Q:Was it a bus station?

那是公共汽車站嗎?

A:It was a train station.

它是火車站。

Q:Do you think I'm right?

你認爲我對?

A:Yes,I guess you're right.

是的,我想你是對的。

Q:Do you suppose it's true?

你想它是真的嗎?

A:Yes,I guess it's true.

是的,我想是真的。

Q:Where does the train leave from?

這火車從何處開出的?

A:It leaves from gate 29.

它是從29號門開出的。

Q:Are you ready to relax?

你準備輕鬆一下嗎?

A:Yes,we're ready to take a break.

是的,我們準備休息一下。

Q:Did you always study at night?

你經常在晚上讀書嗎?

A:Yes,I studied every night.

是的,我每天晚上都讀書。

Q:Did your friends frequently visit you?

你的朋友時常來拜訪你嗎?

A:Yes,they often visited us.

是的,他們經常來看我們。

Q:Did they usually eat in a cafeteria?

他們常在自助餐館吃飯嗎?

A:Yes,they frequently ate there.

是的,他們常在那兒吃飯。

Q:When did they frequently take a trip?

他們常在什麼時候旅行?

A:They often went in the summer months.

他們常在夏天月份去旅行。

Q:Are you feeling better?

你覺得好點嗎?

A:I still have a bad cold and a headache.

我一直患有重感冒和頭痛。

Q:How are you getting along?

你好嗎?

A:Fine now,thanks,just fine.

現在還好,謝謝,還好。