當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 美語情景對話 第452期:Mom 媽媽

美語情景對話 第452期:Mom 媽媽

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.7W 次

Ruth: So, Akane, tell me about your family. Who do you get on well with in your family?

魯斯:茜,跟我說說你的家庭吧。你在家裏和誰相處的好?

Akane: Well, I think I get along the best with my mother, I would say.

茜:嗯,我想我會說我和媽媽相處的最好。

Ruth: So, why is that?

魯斯:爲什麼呢?

Akane: Well, I think it probably has to do with the fact that we're both female. I mean the only other people in my family are my father and my brother.

茜:我認爲可能是因爲我們都是女性吧。我家裏還有爸爸和哥哥。

Ruth: So, what does your mom look like?

魯斯:那你媽媽什麼樣?

Akane: Well, she's actually taller than me. She has dark hair and a pretty firm build. Um, she's not too thin and not too fat, and yeah!

茜:實際上她比我高一些。她有深色的頭髮和堅實的體格。而且她既不胖也不瘦,身材勻稱!

Ruth: And what does you mom do? Does she have a job?

魯斯:你媽媽是做什麼工作的?她有上班嗎?

Akane: Oh, good question. She's actually a hair dresser. (Wow) Yeah, so she does my hair and she's also an aesthetician as well so I get free skin care products from her.

茜:哦,這是個好問題。實際上她是名美髮師。(哇)對,所以她會爲我做頭髮,而且她還是美容師,所以我可以從她那裏拿到免費的護膚品。

Ruth: Oh, that's fantastic.

魯斯:哦,那太棒了。

Akane: Yeah.

茜:對啊。

Ruth: So what does your mom like to do when she is not working?

魯斯:那你媽媽不上班的時候喜歡做什麼呢?

Akane: Well, she used to take sewing lessons, so she really likes to sew things like her own curtains and she even made me some clothes a few times.

茜:她以前上過縫紉課,所以她非常喜歡縫紉東西,她會自己做窗簾,甚至有時還會爲我做衣服。

Ruth: Wow, so she's talented.

魯斯:哇,她真有才華。

Akane: Yeah, she's quite artistic.

茜:對啊,她很有藝術天賦。

Ruth: So when did you last see your mom or speak to your mom?

魯斯:那你上次看到你媽媽或是和你媽媽聊天是什麼時候?

Akane: Well, the last time I saw her was this spring. I stayed at my parents house for about a week and, yeah, that's when I saw her.

茜:我上次看到她是今年春天。我在我父母家住了一週,那次是我上次見到她。

Ruth: Was that a couple of months ago?

魯斯:是幾個月以前嗎?

Akane: Yeah, a couple of months ago, that's right.

茜:對,幾個月以前,沒錯。

Ruth: And what was the last thing your mom bought for you?

魯斯:那上次你媽媽送你東西她送了什麼?

Akane: Actually, just before I came here, we went shopping together and because I have to fly away to a new country she bought me some new clothes. She bought me a new coat actually.

茜:實際上就在我來這裏之前,我們一起去購物了,因爲我要飛到一個陌生的國家去,所以她給我買了一些新衣服。準確地說她給我買了一件新大衣。

Ruth: Wow, that's really nice. Well, thanks for that Akane.

魯斯:哇,那真好。茜,謝謝你和我們分享。

Akane: Thanks.

茜:謝謝。

美語情景對話 第452期:Mom 媽媽

譯文屬僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載

重點講解:
1. get on with
(同…)和睦相處;
eg. It is hard to get on with a deceitful man.
與一個好欺詐的人很難和睦相處。
eg. Parents often teach us how to get on well with others.
父母經常教我們如何與他人和睦相處。
2. get along with
(與…)和睦相處;
eg. It's impossible to get along with him.
根本無法跟他和睦相處。
eg. Ability to get along with people is an asset in business.
在商業界善跟別人相處是可貴的優點。
3. as well
也;還;
eg. People with disabilities have got a vote as well, you know.
你知道,殘疾人士也擁有投票權。
eg. We should stick to the principles and be flexible as well.
既要有原則性,也要有靈活性。