當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 美語情景對話 第296期:Home 家鄉

美語情景對話 第296期:Home 家鄉

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.54K 次

Todd: Hello!

託德:你好!

Heidi: Hi!

海蒂:你好!

Todd: Hi! What is your name?

託德:嗨!你叫什麼名字?

Heidi: My name is Heidi.

海蒂:我叫海蒂。

Todd: Heidi! Where are you from?

託德:海蒂!你來自哪裏?

Heidi: I'm from the U.S.

海蒂:我來自美國。

Todd: OK. Where are you from in the U.S?

託德:好。你來自美國的哪裏?

Heidi: From Connecticut.

海蒂:康涅狄格州。

Todd: OK. us about Connecticut.

託德:好。那跟我們說說康涅狄格州吧。

Heidi: 's really nice. in the nothern part. (OK) It's very country.

海蒂:嗯,那裏非常好,位於美國北部。(好)是典型的鄉村地區。

Todd: Oh. OK. So there's lots of trees and grass and things like that. Oh nice! Where do you live now?

託德:哦,好的。那裏有許多樹木和草地這樣的東西。真棒!你現在住在哪裏?

Heidi: I live in Tokyo.

海蒂:我住在東京。

Todd: In Tokyo! How long have you been in Japan?

託德:東京!你來日本多長時間了?

Heidi: About three and a half years.

海蒂:大概三年半了。

Todd: OK. That's a long time. Uh..what do you think about Japan?

託德:好。那真是很長時間了。嗯……你覺得日本怎麼樣?

Heidi: 's great. I like the food.

海蒂:非常棒!我喜歡這裏的食物。

Todd: OK. And you do karate?

託德:好。你練空手道嗎?

Heidi: Mm-hm

海蒂:嗯。

Todd: Ka-ra-te I should say. How long have you been doing karate?

託德:我應該說空手道,這樣纔對。你練空手道有多長時間了?

Heidi: For about a year. A little over a year.

海蒂:大概有一年了。有一年多點的時間。

Todd: OK. And do you have a blackbelt?

託德:好。那你到黑帶級別了嗎?

Heidi: Not yet.

海蒂:還沒有。

Todd: OK. Do you practice karate in the United States?

託德:好。你在美國也練空手道嗎?

Heidi: No, I don't.

海蒂:不,沒有。

Todd: Thanks, Heidi.

託德:謝謝你,海蒂。

美語情景對話 第296期:Home 家鄉

重點講解
1. like that
像那樣;照那樣;
eg. Don't shout into my ears like that, I can hear you perfectly well.
別那樣對我大聲嚷嚷,我能聽清楚。
eg. Stop pacing like that.
別再那樣走來走去了。
2. how long
(多)長(時間);
eg. How long have you lived around here?
你住在這一帶有多長時間了?
eg. How long is the usual stay in hospital?...
住院通常要多長時間?
3. What do you think about...?
關於……你是怎麼想的?
eg. What do you think about him?
你覺得他這個人怎麼樣?
eg. What do you think about that? Is it right?
你認爲怎麼樣,那樣是正確的嗎?
eg. What do you think about this question?
你對這個問題有什麼麼想法?