當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 美語情景對話 第192期:大學飲食 The College Diet

美語情景對話 第192期:大學飲食 The College Diet

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.77W 次

Todd: So, Alex, you're in university.

託德:亞歷克斯,你現在在上大學。

Alex: Yeah

亞歷克斯:對。

Todd: So, um what kind of foods do you eat?

託德:那你都吃什麼食物?

Alex: Well, since I go to college, I don't have a lot of money, so usually I go with the very inexpensive ramen, you know, breads, eggs. My favorite thing though is pancakes and bacon for breakfast. I have no idea, but I just like it a lot. I also like chili. I make chili actually, and it's very spicy, but I like chili and cheesecake. I eat a lot of cereal, a lot, a lot of cereal. I'm addicted really.

亞歷克斯:嗯,我上大學以後,其實沒有什麼零花錢,我通常會吃一些便宜的食物,比如拉麪、麪包和雞蛋。不過我早餐最喜歡吃的是鬆餅和培根。不知道爲什麼,我就是非常喜歡它們。我也很喜歡辣椒。實際上我會做辣味菜,非常辣,我喜歡辣椒和奶酪蛋糕。我吃很多穀物,非常非常多。我真是很上癮。

Todd: OK, like Sienfield?

託德:嗯,就像Sienfield?

Alex: Yeah

亞歷克斯:對。

Todd: So you say you eat ramen?

託德:你說你吃拉麪?

Alex: Yes.

亞歷克斯:對。

Todd: OK, so how would you compare ramen in America and ramen in Japan?

託德:那你會怎麼比較美國的拉麪和日本的拉麪?

Alex: Oh, ramen in Japan is definitely better. I mean the amount of ramen shops just in general is a whole lot more than you'll find in all of America I bet, just in Tokyo, but yeah, the ramen in Japan is definitely better than in America. Especially those humongous bowls of ramen with the meat and the eggs and stuff on top they give you. You're not going to find that, at least where I am in America, a lot, so I like that a lot.

亞歷克斯:哦,日本的拉麪絕對更好。我的意思是總體來說,我敢打賭東京拉麪店的數量就遠遠多於整個美國的數量,日本的拉麪絕對更好。特別是那些配有肉類、雞蛋和其他食物的大碗拉麪。你在美國絕對找不到,至少是我在美國住的地方沒有,所以我非常非常喜歡。

Todd: And when you talk about ramen in the states, do you mean an actual ramen shop or like top ramen? Both actually. Ramen shops are very, at least where I am they're very, not, there's not a lot. So I usually when I want ramen, I have to buy the packaged, you know, Top Ramen, whatever.

託德:你在說美國的拉麪時,是不是指實際的拉麪店還有top ramen這種袋裝產品?兩個都是,在美國不是很多,至少我住的地方是這樣。有時我想吃拉麪,不得不去買袋裝拉麪,就像Top Ramen或是其他的袋裝拉麪。

Todd: Yeah, how much does it cost?

託德:是,那多少錢?

Alex: It depends where you do. The cheapest I found it was, they're having a sale, where I work actually, in a grocery store, was having a sale, like 50 cents a pack, so I loaded, and it was OK.

亞歷克斯:那取決於你去哪兒買。我知道的最便宜的是在打折的商品,就在我工作的雜貨店,打折的話大概50美分一袋,我買了,我覺得價格還好。

Todd: That's pretty cheap.

託德:真便宜啊。

美語情景對話 第192期:大學飲食 The College Diet

重點講解:
1. have no idea
不知道;不清楚;想象不到;
eg. 'Is she coming by coach?' — 'Well I've no idea.'
“她坐長途汽車來嗎?”——“哦,我不知道。”
eg. I had no idea of the gaffe which I was committing.
我不清楚我犯了什麼錯誤。
eg. You have no idea how depressed it made me.
你都想象不出這事令我多麼沮喪。
2. have a sale
廉售;打折;
eg. The shop is having a sale to clear old stock.
爲出售存貨商店正在減價甩賣。
eg. We are to have a sale. This computer will be half price.
我們計劃下週削價銷售。這臺電腦將半價銷售。
eg. The company decided have a sale to reduce its inventory.
公司決定大甩賣以減少存貨。