當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 美國人的一天 第28課:去地鐵 情境句型

美國人的一天 第28課:去地鐵 情境句型

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.88W 次

Excuse me. Which Line should I take to get to Taipei Zoo by MRT?

美國人的一天 第28課:去地鐵--情境句型
請問一下,地鐵哪一條線可以到動物園?

How much is the ticket fromne。

你要搭棕色線。

How much is the acket from Taipei Train Station to Danshui?

從臺北火車站到淡水票價多少?

lt's 50 dollars.

50美元。

Excuse me. Where can I buy the ticket?

不好意思,我在哪裏可以買到票?

You can buy it at the automatic ticket vending machine or buy an easy card at the ticket booth.

你可以在自動售票機夏票或在售票亭買張悠遊卡。

How can I take the MRT?

我該怎麼坐地鐵呢?

First, you buy the ticket. Then, you put the ticket near the sensor. After that, you can choose the sensor line which can go to the nearest station of your destination.

首先,你要買一張票。然後把票放靠近感應器的地方。接下來,你可以選擇搭哪一條線可以到離目的地最近的車站。

jason,put your cola away before you go into the MRT staaon.!

傑森,進地鐵站前先把可樂喝完。

Why?

爲什麼?

Look at the sign over there on the wall. It says “No Drinking and Eating after The Yellow Line.” lf you do not follow the rule, you will be asked to pay the fine up t0 6.000 dollars.

看看牆上那張標語。標語上寫着“黃線後禁止飲食”。如果你不遵守規定, 將會被罰款6,000美元。

Watch out! The train is coming. Stand behind the yellow line. lt's dangerous.

小心!火車要來了,你要站在黃線後面。這樣很危險!

l see.

我知道了。

Jenny! lt's late at night. When you are in the MRT station, it's better to stand near by the camera. lt's safer. ?

珍妮,現在很晚了。當你在地鋏站時,最好站在攝影機附近,會比較安全。

Please give your seats to old people, pregnant women and disable people.

請讓座給老人、孕婦和行動不便者。

Please keep the priority seats for old people, pregnant women, disable people and children.

請將愛心座位讓給老人、孕婦、殘障人士和小孩

You need to transfer the train at Taipei Train Station to Danshui.

你必須在臺北火車站換車到淡水。