當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 美語情景對話 第84期:交通工具 The Commute

美語情景對話 第84期:交通工具 The Commute

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.78W 次

美語情景對話 第84期:交通工具 The Commute

Todd: Hello, Yoko.

你好,洋子。

Yoko: Hello, Todd.

你好,託德。

Todd: How are you?

你過得怎麼樣?

Yoko: Good. How are you?

挺好的,你呢?

Todd: Good. OK. We're gonna tAlk about trains.

很好。我們來聊一聊火車。

Yoko: OK.

好的。

Todd: Do you take the train everyday?

你每天都乘坐火車嗎?

Yoko: Yes, I have to.

是的。

Todd: Oh, really?

真的嗎?

Yoko: Yeah, cause I don't have a car.

是的,因爲我不會開車。

Todd: Oh, really?

哦,真的?

Yoko: Yeah!

真的!

Todd: Are you have happy with that? Do you mind?

你喜歡坐火車嗎?你介意天天坐火車嗎?

Yoko: Actually no!

其實不介意。

Todd: Yeah, well, what's the train like in the morning when you get on?

你今天早上搭乘的火車怎麼樣?

Yoko: It's really crowded.

很擁擠。

Todd: Yeah!

是嗎!

Yoko: Yes.

是的。

Todd: OK. How much is your train fare?

坐一次火車的費用是多少?

Yoko: Almost 500 yen.

差不多要500日元。

Todd: What's the best thing about taking the train?

坐火車最大的優點是什麼?

Yoko: Mm, nothing.

沒有任何優點。

Todd: Nothing.

沒有。

Yoko: Nothing. I don't think it's great. Ah, I can sleep on the train.

沒有,我不覺得坐火車很好。哦,我可以在火車上睡覺。

Todd: OK. Do you normally get a seat?

一般能有座位嗎?

Yoko: Ah, sometimes I can.

有時有。

Todd: Yeah.

是嗎。

Yoko: Yeah.

是的。

Todd: OK. Do you read?

你在火車上看書嗎?

Yoko: Cause I can't read a book. I'll get sick.

我不在火車上看書,我會頭暈。

Todd: Oh, cause your eyes move around.

因爲你的眼睛要不停移動。

Yoko: Yeah.

是的。

Todd: Yeah, I gocha. What's the worse thing about the train?

我知道了。坐火車最糟糕的是什麼?

Yoko: Ah, too crowded in Japan.

日本的列車太擠了。

Todd: Yeah. It's terrible.

是的,太恐怖了。

Yoko: And I have to pay.

還有我必須要自己付費。

Todd: Oh, you have to pay. Your company does not pay.

你必須自己付費。你的公司不給付費。

Yoko: No.

不。

注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。