當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 美語情景對話 第23期:音樂 Music and Such

美語情景對話 第23期:音樂 Music and Such

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.98W 次

美語情景對話 第23期:音樂 Music and Such

Todd: OK. Matt, we're back. We're gonna talk about music. What is your favorite kind of music?

馬特,我們一起討論討論音樂。你最喜歡的音樂類型是什麼?

Matt: My favorite kind of music is alternative music. But generally I like all types of music, apart from country music.

我最喜歡的音樂類型是非主流音樂。不過總的來說,我喜歡各種類型的音樂,除了鄉村音樂。

Todd: I'm the same way. I hate country, except for Johny Cash.

我也是。我討厭鄉村音樂,除了Johny Cash的。

Matt: Yeah, yeah. The older country is good. But the newer, I don't like the newer stuff.

是的。老的鄉村音樂很棒。但我不喜歡現在的鄉村音樂。

Todd: Yeah, how expensive are CD's in your country?

好的,在你的國家CD賣多少錢?

Matt: Well, a brand new CD is probably between about 15 and 20 dollars, yeah, but you can find used CD's from anything to a dollar to, you know, 20 dollars, I guess, depending, depending on the CD. So you can find cheap CD's.

全新的品牌CD可能賣15到20美元,但你可以找到各種二手CD,價格從1到20美元不等,具體價格要看是什麼CD。也就是說你可以找到便宜CD。

Todd: Wow, that's pretty cheap. Do you play a musical instrument?

那真是便宜。你會演奏樂器嗎?

Matt: No, I don't, although when I was a kid I played the piano and a little bit of the quitar, but I've long since forgotten all of that.

不,雖然我小時候彈鋼琴,有時也彈吉他,但那太久遠了,我都忘光了。

Todd: Usually, you pick up the guitar and you don't stop playing it.

通常一個人拿起吉他就會一直彈下去。

Matt: There was no talent.

我沒什麼天分。

Todd: Do you go to concerts?

你聽音樂會嗎?

Matt: I go, I really enjoy going to concerts, but I like to go to small venues. Small shows. I don't like those big stadium shows where you need binoculars just to see the stage.

我很喜歡音樂會,但我喜歡小型演奏,小型表演。我不喜歡要用望遠鏡才能看到舞臺的大型表演。

Todd: Yeah, I agree. And the last question, most importantly, do you sing in the shower?

我同意。最後一個問題,也是最重要的問題,你洗澡的時候唱歌嗎?

Matt: Of course I do, yeah! Every chance I get.

當然!每次洗澡的時候我都唱。

Todd: Wow, what kind of songs do you sing?

哇,你都唱什麼類型的歌?

Matt: Oh, wow! I guess anything that's in my head, the last thing I heard I guess.

哇!我想是我聽到過的各種歌,也許是我洗澡前聽到的最後一首。

Todd: Can you sing something right now?

你現在能唱兩句嗎?

Matt: I don't think so. This isn't a shower.

我不這麼認爲。現在並不是在洗澡。

Todd: Yeah, yeah. warning to the listeners, this is not a shower.

是的,要提醒聽衆的是,他沒在洗澡。

注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。