當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 時尚英語話題第28期:Routines 慣例

時尚英語話題第28期:Routines 慣例

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.53W 次

Routines

時尚英語話題第28期:Routines 慣例
慣例

I get up everyday at 5:30.

我每天在5:30起牀。

I shave and wash up.

我刮鬍子,洗臉。

I get a quick-buy to eat.

我順便很快的吃完早飯。

I'm on the road by 6:30.

我在六點半左右動身。

I get to the studio and have a cup of coffee.

我到工作室後喝杯咖啡

And on and on.

之後的之後等等。

We all have routine that we go through everyday.

每一天我們都會有些慣例。

The thing we do, almost as a rule.

我們所作的事情,幾乎像一個規則。

Routines can be wonderful, like certain exercise routine that we follow, it keeps us on track to being fit.

慣例可以非常美妙,就像我們遵循一定的鍛鍊,讓我們保持健康。

I call my parents and brother every Friday, it's part of my weekly routine.

每星期五我都會打電話給我的父母和兄弟,這是我每週例行的一部分。

But routines can also makes a day kind of blind, or lacking flavor, a bit too normal.

但是慣例也可以使一天盲然、或缺少味道,畢竟有點太正常了。

We go through a day, and it is not so special.

我們經歷了一天,並不是很特別。

It's easy for the day to fly by if we just take our routines.

如果我們只是例行公事,這一天很容易就會飛逝而過。

If you get a chance, do something outside your daily routine.

如果你得到一個機會,去做一件在你的日常生活中慣例之外的事情。

Choose a different way to walk to the bus stop.

選擇不同的道路來到汽車站。

Find a new restaurant to eat lunch.

找一家新開的餐館吃午餐。

Call your loved one at the time you normally wouldn't.

在你通常不會的時間打電話給你所愛的人。

These are big changes in your routines.

這些都是你自己慣例中的大改變。

With those little chances, you can spice up the life in a little ways.

有了那些小的機會,可以使你增加一點生活方式。

Talking about it:

談論下面的話題:

Describe your daily routine?

在你日常生活中有慣例嗎?

Does your daily routine ever vary?

你的日常慣例是否變化過?

How? What could you do to change your routine?

怎麼了?你能做些什麼來改變生活習慣?

Do you enjoy changes?

你喜歡改變嗎?

What kind of changes do you enjoy?

你喜歡什麼樣的改變?

What are the advantages of having a routine?

有慣例有什麼優點?

What are the disadvantages of having a routine?

有慣例有什麼缺點?

Some people say "variety is the spice of life". What does this mean to you?

有些人說"變化是生活的調味品"。你認爲這是什麼意思?