當前位置

首頁 > 英語學習 > 英語聽力 > 有聲雙語美文:找工作前請想好這2個問題

有聲雙語美文:找工作前請想好這2個問題

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.77K 次

 

有聲雙語美文:找工作前請想好這2個問題

I personally just experienced a very troubled time in my career.

我剛剛經歷了事業中非常混亂的一個時期。

And I realised that there are 2 questions that you really need to ask yourself before taking a new job.

我現在意識到,找一份新工作前一定得問自己這兩個問題。

It is a bit late for me now. Hope it's not so for you.

這對我自己來說已經有點晚了。希望它們對你來說還不晚。

Question 1: Is this job really necessary considering my current financial situation?

問題1:對於我現在的財務狀況而言,這份工作真的是必要的嗎?

Whether you are a graduate who is looking for a job or a working person considering changing jobs, this question is very important.

不管你是正在找工作的畢業生,還是正在考慮跳槽的職場人,這個問題都很重要。

Do not just consider the issue from the single dimension of wages. Higher salaries do not always guarantee a better position.

不要光從工資高低這個單一維度去考慮問題,工資越高的職位並不一定就越好。

First, does the high salary of this position come from the accumulation of repetitive labor? Or from the scarcity of your abilities?

首先,這個職位的高工資是來自於重複勞動的累加?還是來自你能力的稀缺性?

Second, is this position beneficial to your career development?

第二,這個職位對你的職業發展有利嗎?

After all, career is a matter of path planning. Every job you do should be a stepping stone.

歸根結底,職業生涯是一個路徑規劃問題,每一份工作都應該是一塊踏板。

You should step on the right stone at the right time, instead of always choosing the larger ones.

你應該在合適的時候踩到合適的踏板,不要只看哪塊踏板更大。

Question 2: What do other people think?

問題2:其他人怎麼想?

Although looking for a job is your own business, it’s a good idea to ask other people’s opinions.

雖然找工作是自己的事,但問問其他人的想法也是個不錯的選擇。

After all, each person’s professional background and focus of attention is different. And the way we analyze problems is different, too.

畢竟,我們每個人的專業背景和關注重點都不一樣,我們分析問題的方式也不一樣。

Ask other people what they think and they may lead you to see a whole new perspective.

多問問其他人的想法,他們可能會讓你看到全新的視角。

This includes not only asking your friends and family, but also searching the Internet.

這不光包括問你的朋友和家人,也包括上網搜索。

Listen to what people in the industry have said and what the former employees of the company have said.

看一看這個行業內的人說了些什麼,看一看這家公司以前的員工說了什麼。

Sometimes this can change your ourlook completely.

有時候,這能把你之前的想法完全顛覆。