當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文散文閱讀 > 關於容易背的英語短文

關於容易背的英語短文

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.81W 次

英語學習在我國已轟轟烈烈地開展了幾十年。英語學習書籍各種各樣。從小學,初中,高中到大學不斷貫徹英語教學,可以說英語學習已成爲一個熱門話題。本站小編分享關於容易背的英語短文,希望可以幫助大家!

關於容易背的英語短文
  關於容易背的英語短文:抽出5分鐘

享受美好生活

No matter how busy you are,

無論你有多忙

you could spend five minutes,

你都可以抽出五分鐘來:

To answer the telephone

聽一聽電話

To read the morning paper

讀一讀早報

To talk with a neighbor

跟鄰居談一談

To dispute with the laundryman about a mistake

跟洗衣工爲一個錯誤爭議一番

To watch new furniture being unloaded next door

看一看隔壁卸下來的新傢俱

To chat with a salesman

與推銷員聊聊天

To read a trivial letter

閱讀一封微不足道的信

Or to write one

或者寫一封信

To say a prayer for the suffering friend

爲受苦的朋友祈禱

To stop and think of Gods daily gift of mercy

停下來想想神的恩賜

To remember the cross

記住你彷徨的時候

To make an act of faith, hope and love

做一件充滿信念、希望和愛的事情

To whisper an “Our Father” or “Hail Mary” for someone in need

對需要幫助的人默默祈禱

To say a decade of the Rosary for the pour souls

爲那些失意的靈魂念無數遍《玫瑰經》

To visit the little statue or picture on the mantle place and tell the Savior how much you love Him

看看壁爐架上的小雕像或照片,告訴救世主你有多麼愛他

To make a spiritual communion

進行一次思想交流

Which is the better way to spend five minutes?

哪種是更好的五分鐘消遣方式呢?

  關於容易背的英語短文:一棵開花的樹

May Buddha let us meet in my most beautiful hours,

如何讓我遇見你,在我最美麗的時刻

I have prayed for it for five hundred years.

爲這—— 我已在佛前求了五百年,求它讓我們結一段塵緣

Buddha made me a tree by the path you may take,

佛於是把我化做一棵樹,長在你必經的路旁

In full blossoms I'm waiting in the sun, every flower carrying my precious hope.

陽光下慎重地開滿了花,朵朵都是我前世的盼望

As you are near, listen carefully the quivering leaves are my waiting zeal,

當你走近,請你細聽,那顫抖的葉是我等待的熱情

As you pass by the tree without noticing me,

而當你終於無視地走過

My friend, upon the ground behind you is not the fallen petals but my withered heart

朋友啊,在你身後落了一地的,那不是花瓣,是我凋零的心

  關於容易背的英語短文:控制你的情緒

Control Your Emotion

You must control and direct your emotions not abolish them. Besides, abolition would be antimissile task. Emotions are like a river. Their power can be dammed up and released under control and direction, but is cannot be held forever in check. Sooner or later the dam will burst, unleashing catastrophic destruction.

你必須控制並導引你的情緒而非摧毀它,況且摧毀情緒是一件不可能的事情。情緒就像河流一樣,你可以築一道堤 防把它擋起來,並在控制和導引之下排放它,但卻不能永遠抑制它,否則那道堤防遲早會崩潰,並造成大災難。

Your negative emotions can also be controlled and directed. PMA and self-discipline can remove their harmful effects and make them serve constructive purposes. Sometimes fear and anger will inspire intense action. But you must always submit your negative emotions--and you positive ones--to the examination of your reason before releasing them. Emotion without reason is a dreadful enemy.

你的消極心態同樣也可被控制和導引,積極心態和自律 可去除其中有害的部分,而使這些消極心態能爲目標貢獻力 量。有的時候恐懼和生氣會激發出更徹底的行動,但是在你釋放消極情緒(以及積極情緒)之前務必要讓你的理性爲它們做一番檢驗,缺乏理性的情緒必然是一位可怕的敵人。

What faculty provides the crucial balance between emotions and reason? It is your willpower, or ego, a subject which will be explored in more detail below. Self-discipline will teach you to throw your willpower behind either reason or emotion and amplify the intensity of their expression.

是什麼力量使得情緒和理性之間能夠達到平衡呢?是意志力或自尊心(我將在以下做更詳細的說明)。自律會教導你的意志力作爲理性和情緒的後盾,並強化二者的表現強度。

Both your heart and your mind need a master, and they can find the master in your ego. However, your ego will fill their role only if you use self-discipline. In the absence of self-discipline, your mind and heart will fight their battles as they please. In this situation the person within whose mind the fight is carried out often gets badly hurt.

你的感情和理智都需要一位主宰,而在你的自尊心裏就可發現這個主宰,然而只有你在發揮你的自律精神時,自尊心纔會扮演好這個角色,如果沒有了自律,你的理智和感情便會隨心所欲地進行戰爭,戰爭結果當然是你會受到嚴重的傷害。


看了“關於容易背的英語短文”的人還看了:

1.適合每天背誦的英文文章

2.關於簡單好背的英語短文

3.簡短好背的英語美文品析

4.英語背誦美文

5.值得背誦的英語美文