當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文金句欣賞 > 英語一般現在時簡單句子

英語一般現在時簡單句子

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.25K 次

閱讀能力是反映語言能力的重要標誌之一。下面是本站小編帶來的英語一般現在時簡單句子,歡迎閱讀!

英語一般現在時簡單句子
  英語一般現在時簡單句子精選

A: I need to get some business cards printed up.

我需要買一些印製好的名片。

B: Do you know how many you need?

你知道你需要多少嗎?

A: I think I can get by with 2,000.

我想我需要二千張。

B: We can get started as soon as you fill out this form.

你填完這張表格我們就可以製作了。

A: I hope you can make the new cards just like my old cards.

我希望製作的名片和我原來的一樣。

B: You won't be able to tell the difference with a magnifying glass.

如果沒有放大鏡的,我們製作的和你原來的是看不出什麼區別的。

A: , I'm through. Here's the form and my old card.

……好的,我放心了。這是我的表格和我的舊的名片。

B: Very good. You can pick up your order in one week.

很好。你一週後就可以來取了。

A: Now that I think of it, three days is better than seven.

我想能不能三天就來取?

B: We can do that, but you'll have to pay a little extra.

我能可以完成,但是你得額外付點費。

  英語一般現在時簡單句子閱讀

A: I'm looking for some fresh produce that's on sale.

我們在找一些特價並且新鮮的食物。

B: Well, we just got in some mangoes.

嗯,我們剛剛進了一些芒果。

A: Mangoes. What are they?

芒果。那是什麼?

B: Well, it's a fruit with a big nut in it.

嗯,就是一種中間有核的水果。

A: Can you eat the nut?

那個核能吃嗎?

B: No, you peel off the skin and throw out the nut.

不能,吃的時候把皮剝掉然後把核扔掉。

A: How much are they?

怎麼賣的?

B: Well, the sale price is $1 each.

嗯,特價是一美元一個。

A: What does a mango taste like?

芒果是什麼味道的?

B: They're like a citrus fruit.

它們和柑橘類的水果有些像。

A: How do I know if it's ripe?

我怎麼知道它是熟的呢?

B: You can buy them hard. Wait a few days for them to develop a soft feel.

你可以先買一些摸上去很硬的。然後等幾天就會變軟了。

A: Where do they come from?

它們產自於哪裏?

B: Most of them in this store are from Mexico.

這個店裏面的都是出產於墨西哥。

  英語一般現在時簡單句子學習

A: I'm looking for a pan I can use in my kitchen.

我想買個在廚房裏用的鍋。

B: What size pan were you thinking of?

你想要多大的鍋?

A: I've already got a small pan. I need a big one.

我已經有一個小的了,我想要一個大的。

B: Well, this one might work for you.

嗯,這個也許對你比較合適。

A: Oh, no, that's way too heavy a pan for me.

哦,不,這個對我來說太重了。

B: Here, lift this aluminum pan. It's the same size.

這裏有個鋁製的,可以提起來試試看。這是一樣大小的。

A: Yes, it's very lightweight. But I don't want this aluminum handle.

是的。這個非常輕。但是我不想要這個鋁製的把手。

B: Here's a similar aluminum pan. But it has a heat-resistant handle.

給你類似的鋁製的鍋。但是把手是耐熱的。

A: Oh, this feels very nice. It's perfect. I'll take it.

哦,這個感覺不錯。非常好。我就要這個了。

B: I knew we'd find the right pan sooner or later. How would you like to pay?

我就知道你一定能找到滿意的鍋的。你想怎麼支付?

A: Cash. But first, I need a lid for this pan.

現金。但是首先,我需要一個蓋子。

B: Oh, no problem. Here's the lid that comes with the pan.

哦,沒問題。給你這個和鍋配套的蓋子。