當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 英語詩歌經典3篇

英語詩歌經典3篇

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.49W 次

詩歌是一種典型的文學形式,它既屬於文學,又是一種藝術。古今中外,對於詩歌的研究從未間斷,我們在研究的過程中發現詩歌的美,同時又在前人研究的基礎上創造出更好的詩歌作品。本站小編整理了經典英語詩歌,歡迎閱讀!

英語詩歌經典3篇
  經典英語詩歌篇一

The Lover’s Appeal

情人的哀訴

Sir Thomas Wyatt

托馬斯·懷亞特

AND wilt thou leave me thus!

難道你就這樣把我拋開?

Say nay! say nay! for shame!

說不!說不!多麼羞辱!

To save thee from the blame

我的悲傷,我的失落,

Of all my grief and grame.

責備無需由你揹負。

And wilt thou leave me thus?

難道你就這樣把我拋開?

Say nay! say nay!

說不!說不!

And wilt thou leave me thus,

無論是富貴還是潦倒,

That hath loved thee so long

我一直愛你義無反顧;

In wealth and woe among:

難道你就這樣把我拋開?

And is thy heart so strong

難道你的心就如此冷酷?

As for to leave me thus?

難道你就這樣把我拋開?

Say nay! say nay!

說不!說不!

And wilt thou leave me thus,

難道你就這樣把我拋開?

That hath given thee my heart

而我一顆心已經向你託付;

Never for to depart

不是爲了離別,

Neither for pain nor smart:

不是爲了痛苦:

And wilt thou leave me thus?

難道你就這樣把我拋開?

Say nay! say nay!

說不!說不!

And wilt thou leave me thus,

對於一個深愛你的人,

And have no more Pity

你的同情怎會蹤影全無?

Of him that loveth thee?

難道你就這樣把我拋開?

Alas! thy cruelty!

天啊,如此心狠,慘不忍睹!

And wilt thou leave me thus?

難道你就這樣把我拋開?

Say nay! say nay!

說不!說不!

  經典英語詩歌篇二

SHALL I YOUR BEAUTIES WITH THE MOON COMPARE?

我能把你的美麗比作月亮嗎?

By Pierre De Ronsard

作者:龍薩

Tr. Zhang Heqing

翻譯:張和清

Shall I your beauties with the moon compare?

我能把你的美麗比作月亮嗎?

She’s faithless, you a single purpose own.

她背信棄義,你卻意志堅決。

Or to the general sun, who everywhere

或者把你比作平凡的太陽?四處

Goes common with his light? You walk alone

揮灑着一樣的光芒?你孤獨地行走,

And you are such that envy must despair

你如此地美麗,至而讓嫉妒絕望

Of finding in my praise aught to condone,

發覺我的讚揚無以原諒,

You have no likeness since there’s naught as fair

你如此美麗,世人望塵莫及,

Yourself your god, your star, Fate’s overtone.

你是自己的上帝,自己的星宿,命運的迴音。

Those mad or rash, who make some other woman your rival,

那些瘋狂與魯莽的人啊,讓其他的女人與你爭輝,

Hurt themselves when they would hurt you,

在傷害你的時刻,卻傷害了他們自己,

So far your excellence their dearth outpaces.

你的美麗至今無人企及。

Either your body shields some noble demon,

你這個尤物啊,遮掩了某些顯貴的惡魔,

Or mortal you image immortal virtue;

你不朽的軀體遮住了你流芳的美德,

Or Pallas you or first among the Graces.

你是智慧女神,亦或是美麗女人中的最美女人。

  經典英語詩歌篇三

i carry your heart with me

我將你的心帶上

i carry it in my heart

放進我心裏

i am never without it

從未分離

anywhere i go you go, my dear;

無論我前往何方都有你伴我身旁

and whatever is done by only me is your doing,

即便我單獨成事

my darling

那也是出於我的愛人,你的力量

i fear no fate

面對命運我從不恐慌

for you are my fate, my sweet

只因你就是我命運的方向

i want no world for beautiful

萬千世界於我皆如浮雲

you are my world, my true

只因你在我眼中就是天地四方

and it’s you are whatever a moon has always meant

你永遠是月亮所想表達的

and whatever a sun will always sing is you

太陽所想歌唱的

here is the deepest secret nobody knows

這祕密無人知曉,在我心底埋藏

here is the root of the root

它是根本中的根本

and the bud of the bud

稚嫩中的稚嫩

and the sky of the sky

是天上天

and of a tree called life;

是生命之樹在生長

which grows higher than the soul can hope

這棵樹高於靈魂之期盼,

or mind can hide

高於思想之所

and this is the wonder that’s keeping the stars apart

及是造化的奇蹟,能夠隔離參商

i carry your heart

我將你的心帶上

i carry it in my heart

放進我心裏


看了“經典英語詩歌”的人還看了:

1.英文詩歌經典3篇精選

2.經典英語詩歌朗誦

3.經典英文詩歌3首精選

4.適合朗讀的英文詩歌