當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 有關英文詩朗誦稿精選

有關英文詩朗誦稿精選

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.3K 次

英語詩歌的特點是短小精悍,語言簡練,注重押韻,具有豐富的想象力,是英語文學中的瑰寶。本站小編整理了有關英文詩朗誦稿,歡迎閱讀!

有關英文詩朗誦稿精選
  有關英文詩朗誦稿篇一

Following a dream

追逐夢想

When I was a younger, I used to dream about becoming a fireman.

當我還年輕的時候,我曾夢想要成爲一名消防隊員。

I thought wow, wouldn’t it be great to ride around,

我想哇,到處跑會很好,

and help people put out fires.

還可以幫助人們撲滅大火。

As I got older, I want to be like my father.

而隨着我逐漸長大,我想成爲像我父親那樣。

He taught in a university, and I always look up him.

他在大學裏教書,我總是非常尊敬他。

So that's what I became a teacher.

那就是我成了一名教師的原因。

My father and I have different styles, as do all teachers.

儘管都是教師,但我的父親和我風格迥異。

And we're both teachers and I'm happy.

我們都是教師,我很高興。

In many ways, I feel that I'm living my dream, I am luck.

在許多方面,我覺得自己夢想成真,我感到很幸運。

Sometimes the dreams we've when we're younger,

有時候當我們年輕的時候會擁有夢想,

well, life may push it in another direction.

嗯,人生有可能會朝着另一個方向發展。

And at last we actively pursue our dreams we have to adjust.

最後,我們積極追求我們的夢想,我們必須調整。

After all, your dream won't often pursue you,

畢竟,你的夢想不會經常追求你,

you have to cherish your dream and make it come true.

你要珍惜你的夢想,讓美夢成真。

Perhaps compromising a little is good, perhaps it matters to try different things.

也許妥協一點會很好,或許是該嘗試些不同的東西。

We have to go through that positive limitations.

我們必須通過這個積極的侷限性。

For example, I tried to be a salesman, and I tried to be an invent manager.

例如,我試圖成爲一名推銷員,我試圖成爲一位發明經理。

Finally I found the place I can grow is help others.

終於我發現自己能成長的地方是幫助別人。

Everyone has a dream, the question is can you make yours reality!

每個人都有一個夢想,問題是你是否能使你自己的成爲現實!

Talk about it:

談論下面的話題:

Are you living your dream?

你擁有自己的夢想嗎?

Do you have a dream to do something? What is it?

你的夢想是要做什麼嗎?它是什麼?

What steps need be taken to achieve that dream?

需要採取哪些步驟來實現這個夢想?

Would you ever quit everything to pursue your dream?

你會不會放棄一切去追求你的夢想嗎?

How hard it will be to change your mind to pursue your dream?

改變你的想法去追求你的夢想會有多困難?

What do you think of people who do this?

你怎麼看這樣做的人呢?

Do you ever regret not following your dream?

你後悔沒有追逐你的夢想嗎?

What stops people from pursuing their dreams?

什麼會阻止人們追逐自己的夢想?

  有關英文詩朗誦稿篇二

下雨天The Rainy Day

The day is cold, and dark, and dreary; It rains, and the wind is never weary;

天冷、陰暗、沉悶; 下着雨,風也刮個不停;

The vine still clings to the moldering wall,

藤還攀附着頹垣殘壁,

But at every gust the dead leaves fall.

每來一陣狂風,枯葉附落紛紛,

And the day is dark and dreary.

天真是陰暗而沉悶。

My life is cold and dark and dreary;

我的生活寒冷、陰鬱、沉悶;

It rains and the wind is never weary;

下着雨,風也刮個不停;

My though still cling to the moldering past,

我的思想還糾纏着消逝的往事,

But the hopes of youth fall thick in the blast,

大風裏,我的青春希望相繼熄滅,

And the days are dark and dreary.

天真是陰暗而沉悶。

Be still, sad heart!And cease repining;

安靜吧,憂傷的心!別再悔恨;

Behind the clouds is the sun still shining;

烏雲後面太陽依然輝煌燦爛;

Thy fate is the common fate of all,

你命運和大家的一樣,

Into each life some rain must fall,

每個人一生都得逢上陰雨,

Some days must be dark and dreary.

有些日子必然陰暗而沉悶。

  有關英文詩朗誦稿篇三

將進酒

Bringing In The Wine

君不見, 黃河之水天上來, 奔流到海不復回。

君不見, 高堂明鏡悲白髮, 朝如青絲暮成雪。

See how the Yellow River's waters move out of heaven.

Entering the ocean, never to return.

See how lovely locks in bright mirrors in high chambers ,

Though silken-black at morning, have changed by night to snow.

人生得意須盡歡, 莫使金樽空對月,

天生我材必有用, 千金散盡還復來。

烹羊宰牛且爲樂, 會須一飲三百杯。

, let a man of spirit venture where he pleases

And never tip his golden cup empty toward the moon!

Since heaven gave the talent, let it be employed!

Spin a thousand pieces of silver, all of them come back!

Cook a sheep, kill a cow, whet the appetite ,

And make me, of three hundred bowls, one long drink!

岑夫子! 丹丘生!

將進酒; 君莫停。

與君歌一曲, 請君爲我側耳聽。

the old master, Cen,

And the young scholar, Danqiu,

Bring in the wine!

Let your cups never rest!

Let me sing you a song!

Let your ears attend !

鐘鼓饌玉不足貴, 但願長醉不願醒。

古來聖賢皆寂寞, 惟有飲者留其名。

陳王昔時宴平樂, 斗酒十千恣歡謔。

What are bell and drum, rare dishes and treasure?

Let me be forever drunk and never come to reason!

Sober men of olden days and sages are forgotten,

And only the great drinkers are famous for all time.

ce Chen paid at a banquet in the Palace of Perfection

Ten thousand coins for a cask of wine, with many a laugh and quip.

主人何爲言少錢,徑須沽取對君酌。

五花馬,千金裘。

呼兒將出換美酒,與爾同消萬古愁。

Why say, my host, that your money is gone?

Go and buy wine and we'll drink it together!

My flower- dappled horse,

My furs worth a thousand,

Hand them to the boy to exchange for good wine,

And we'll drown away the woes of ten thousand generations!


看了“有關英文詩朗誦稿”的人還看了:

1.關於中英文詩歌朗誦稿精選

2.經典的英文詩朗誦精選

3.關於經典的優秀英文詩朗誦

4.關於中英文對照詩歌朗誦精選

5.英語勵志詩歌朗誦稿