當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 二年級英語小詩歌朗誦

二年級英語小詩歌朗誦

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.59W 次

欣賞英語詩歌是英語學習的重要部分。正如學習漢語要懂詩詞歌賦一樣,學習英語時有必要對英語詩歌有所瞭解。本站小編整理了二年級英語小詩歌,歡迎閱讀!

二年級英語小詩歌朗誦
  二年級英語小詩歌篇一

The Flight of Youth

青春的飛逝

Richard Henry Stoddard

理查德•亨利•斯托達德

There are gains for all our losses.

我們失去的一切都能得到補償,

There are balms for all our pain;

我們所有的痛苦都能得到安慰;

But when youth,the dream,departs

可是夢境似的青春一旦消逝,

It takes something from our hearts,

它帶走了我們心中的某種美好,

And it never comes again.

從此一去不復返。

We are stronger, and are better,

我們變得日益剛強、更臻完美,

Under manhood’s sterner reign;

在嚴峻的成年生活驅使下;

Still we feel that something sweet

可是依然感到甜美的情感,

Following youth, with flying feet,

已隨着青春飛逝,

And will never come again.

不再返回。

Something beautiful is vanished,

美好已經消逝,

And we sigh for it in vain;

We behold it everywhere,

On the earth, and in the air,

But it never comes again!

  二年級英語小詩歌篇二

If Recollecting Were Forgetting

如果記住就是忘卻

Emily Dickinson

艾米莉•迪金森

If recollecting were forgetting, Then I remember not.

如果記住就是忘卻, 那我不願記住什麼。

And if forgetting,recollecting, How near I had forgot.

如果忘卻就是記住, 那我是多麼接近於忘卻。

And if to miss,were merry, And if to mourn,were gay,

如果思念是喜悅, 而哀傷也是喜悅,

How very blithe the fingers That gathered this,Today!

那麼手指該是多麼歡快, 因爲今天,它們已經把這些全部採擷!

  二年級英語小詩歌篇三

The First Jasmine

第一次手捧茉莉花

Rabindranath Tagore

羅賓德拉納特•泰戈爾

AH, these jasmines, these white jasmines!

啊,這些茉莉花,這些白色的茉莉花!

I seem to remember the first day when I filled my hands with these jasmines, these white jasmines.

我彷彿記得當我第一次雙手滿捧着這些茉莉花, 這潔白的茉莉花的時候。

I have loved the sunlight, the sky and the green earth;

我愛那陽光,那天空,那綠色的大地;

I have heard the liquid murmur of the river through the darkness of midnight!

我聽河水淙淙的流聲, 自幽深的午夜裏傳過來!

Autumn sunsets have come to me at the bend of the road in the lonely waste, like a bride raising her veil to accept her lover.

秋天的夕陽在荒原上, 在大路的轉彎處,如新娘,輕掲面紗, 迎接她的愛人。

Yet my memory is still sweet with the first white jasmines that I held in my hands when I was a child.

但如今那芳甜的記憶依然在我心: 孩提時我初次捧在手中那朵茉莉花。

Many a glad day has come in my life, and I have laughed with merrymakers on festival nights.

我一生曾有許多快意的日子, 在節慶的夜晚,我隨衆人笑語狂歡,

On grey mornings of rain I have crooned many an idle song.

在灰霾的雨天早晨, 我吟詠着不成調的歌曲

I have worn round my neck the evening wreath of BAKULAS woven by the hand of love.

在向晚的暮色中,我頸上戴着 以愛親手爲我編織的花環。

Yet my heart is sweet with the memory of the first fresh jasmines that filled my hands when I was a child.

但至今那芳甜的記憶依舊在我心: 孩提時我初次捧在手中的,那朵鮮嫩的茉莉!


看了“二年級英語小詩歌”的人還看了:

1.關於二年級英語詩歌朗誦稿

2.適合小學二年級的英語詩歌朗誦

3.小學二年級英語詩歌精選

4.適合二年級的英語詩歌精選

5.小學二年級英語詩歌朗誦