當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 關於名人經典英文詩精選

關於名人經典英文詩精選

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.25W 次

英語詩歌的特點是短小精悍,語言簡練,注重押韻,具有豐富的想象力,是英語文學中的瑰寶。本站小編整理了關於名人經典英文詩,歡迎閱讀!

關於名人經典英文詩精選
  關於名人經典英文詩篇一

愛我少一點,愛我久一點

Love me little, Love me long

愛我少一點,愛我久一點

Is the burden of my song?

我歌唱永恆的愛情

Love that is too hot and strong

如果愛得太炙熱

Burneth soon to waste.

它將很快燃燒成灰燼

Still, I would not have thee cold

但也不要對我冰冷

Not too backward ,nor too bold

不要愛得太羞怯,也不要愛得太狂熱

Love that lasteth till its old

不要讓愛的花朵那麼快就凋謝

Fadeth not in haste.

我要你愛我 一直到老

Love me little ,Love me long

愛我少一點,愛我久一點

Is the burden of my song.

我歌唱永恆的愛情

If thou love me too much,

如果愛我太多

It will not prove me as true as totlch;

它不可能像金石那樣永恆

Love me little ,more than such,

愛我少一點我更願意

For I fear the end.

只因我怕愛會失去

I am with little well content,

一點兒我就感到幸福

And a little from thee sent

一點兒就會讓我滿意

Is enough, with true intent

只要你是真心真意

To be steadfast friend.

我們的愛 至死不渝

  關於名人經典英文詩篇二

i carry your heart with me

我將你的心帶上

i carry it in my heart

放進我心裏

i am never without it

從未分離

anywhere i go you go, my dear;

無論我前往何方都有你伴我身旁

and whatever is done by only me is your doing,

即便我單獨成事

my darling

那也是出於我的愛人,你的力量

i fear no fate

面對命運我從不恐慌

for you are my fate, my sweet

只因你就是我命運的方向

i want no world for beautiful

萬千世界於我皆如浮雲

you are my world, my true

只因你在我眼中就是天地四方

and it’s you are whatever a moon has always meant

你永遠是月亮所想表達的

and whatever a sun will always sing is you

太陽所想歌唱的

here is the deepest secret nobody knows

這祕密無人知曉,在我心底埋藏

here is the root of the root

它是根本中的根本

and the bud of the bud

稚嫩中的稚嫩

and the sky of the sky

是天上天

and of a tree called life;

是生命之樹在生長

which grows higher than the soul can hope

這棵樹高於靈魂之期盼,

or mind can hide

高於思想之所

and this is the wonder that’s keeping the stars apart

及是造化的奇蹟,能夠隔離參商

i carry your heart

我將你的心帶上

i carry it in my heart

放進我心裏

  關於名人經典英文詩篇三

STAND still, and I will read to thee

請站一下,聽我給你講一課,

A lecture, Love, in Love's philosophy.

親愛的,講講愛的哲學。

These three hours that we have spent,

我們在此散步已經三個小時,

Walking here, two shadows went

陪伴我們的是兩個影子,

Along with us, which we ourselves produced.

這影子本產自我們自己;

But, now the sun is just above our head,

而現在太陽已恰好照着頭頂,

We do those shadows tread,

我們踩着自己的影,

And to brave clearness all things are reduced.

一切東西都顯得美麗、清晰。

So whilst our infant loves did grow,

我們的愛苗也這樣成長,

Disguises did, and shadows, flow

我們的遮蓋掩飾也這樣

From us and our cares ; but now 'tis not so.

漸漸消逝。但如今不再這樣。

That love hath not attain'd the highest degree,

那種愛情還未升上最高點,

Which is still diligent lest others see.

當它還在竭力躲避旁人的眼。

Except our loves at this noon stay,

除非我們的愛停在午時,

We shall new shadows make the other way.

我們會在另一面造出新的影子。

As the first were made to blind

起初的影子用來騙旁人,

Others, these which come behind

後來的影子用來騙我們——

Will work upon ourselves, and blind our eyes.

對付自己,矇騙自己的雙眼。

If our loves faint, and westerwardly decline,

假如我們的愛情漸漸削弱,

To me thou, falsely, thine

就會我對你、你對我

And I to thee mine actions shall disguise.

把各自的行爲遮遮掩掩。

The morning shadows wear away,

上午的影子浙漸耗完,

But these grow longer all the day ;

下午的影子卻不斷髮展.

But O ! love's day is short, if love decay.

一旦愛情衰退.它的來日苦短!

Love is a growing, or full constant light,

愛以飽滿不移的光照臨世界,

And his short minute, after noon, is night.

但它正午若過,下一分鐘就是夜。


看了“關於名人經典英文詩”的人還看了:

1.名人經典詩歌欣賞

2.經典名人詩歌欣賞

3.名家經典優美詩歌欣賞

4.名家經典詩歌雙語賞析

5.關於愛的名人英文詩歌欣賞