當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 經典愛情詩歌欣賞

經典愛情詩歌欣賞

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.43W 次

下面是本站小編爲大家帶來經典愛情詩歌欣賞,希望大家喜歡!

經典愛情詩歌欣賞

經典愛情詩歌:出賣靈魂

A poet struggling with the world's condition,

我乃同世界現狀抗爭的詩人,

Prostitution of talents and the bondage

反對出賣天賦,反對奴役,

With which the bulk of men have been deceived,

多數人仍然被矇在鼓裏,

I am not, I think, one who would say

我想,我還不至於會相信

That the selling of the soul would give respite.

出賣靈魂能夠緩解痛苦。

But I did say to myself, and not once,

但我的確說過,還不止一次,

That I would sell my soul for your love

我將爲了你的愛出賣靈魂,

If lie and surrender were needed.

假如你的愛需要我撒謊和放棄。

I spoke this haste without thinking

我匆出此言,卻沒想到,

That it was black blasphemy and perversion.

它是邪惡的褻瀆和墮落。

Your forgiveness to me for the thought

原諒我擁有如此荒.唐的想法,

That you were one who would take a poor creature

以爲你能接受一個可憐蟲

Of a little weak base spirit

和他軟弱卑微的靈魂,這靈魂

Who could be sold, even for the graces4

可以被出賣,即使是爲了

Of your beautiful face and proud spirit.

你漂亮容顏與驕傲靈魂的高貴。

Therefore, I will say again now,

因此,我現在再次公佈,

That I would sell my soul for your sake

我要出賣靈魂,爲了你,

Twice, once for your beauty

出賣兩次,一次爲你的漂亮,

And again for that grace

一次爲你的高貴,你那決不接受

That you would not take a sold and slavish spirit.

出賣了的奴性靈魂的高貴。

 經典愛情詩歌:致我妻子

To whom I owe the leaping delight

That quickens my senses in our waking-time

And the rhythm that governs the repose of our sleeping-time,

the breathing in unison.

你讓我的歡樂狂奔疾馳,

在我們甦醒時激盪我的感知,

你的節奏掌控我們睡夢的休憩,

我們是一對愛人,同呼吸共生死。

Of lovers whose bodies smell of each other

Who think the same thoughts without need of speech,

And babble the same speech without need of meaning...

我倆的體氣相混難分彼此,

無需開口就想着一樣的心思,

不用含意卻絮叨相同的言詞。

No peevish winter wind shall chill

No sullen tropic sun shall wither

The roses in the rose-garden which is ours and ours only

不畏嚴冬寒風的鞭笞,

何懼酷暑驕陽的烤炙,

我們共有花園,玫瑰綻放永生永世。

But this dedication is for others to read:

These are private words addressed to you in public.

這題獻是爲別人閱讀的文字,

也是公開對你訴說的隱私。