當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 值得朗讀的英語詩歌大全

值得朗讀的英語詩歌大全

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.05W 次

將英文詩歌融入大學英語教學不僅有助於培養學生的語感,提高英語的學習興趣,還能可以充分了解英美國家歷史和文化,形成完備的英美文化知識體系。下面是本站小編帶來的值得朗讀的英語詩歌,歡迎閱讀!

值得朗讀的英語詩歌大全
  值得朗讀的英語詩歌篇一

Psalm of Life by Herry Wadsworth Longfellow

人生禮頌——享利.沃茲渥斯.朗費羅

A Psalm of Life by Herry Wadsworth Longfellow Tell me not in mournful numbers, Life is but anempty dream!

人生禮頌--享利.沃茲渥斯.朗費羅 請別用哀傷的詩句對我講; 人生呵,無非是虛夢一場!

For the soul is dead that slumbers, And things are not what they seem. Life is real! Life isearnest!

因爲沉睡的靈魂如死一般, 事物的表裏並不一樣。 人生是實在的!人生是熱烈的!

And the grave is not its goal; Dust thou art, to dust returnest, Was not spoken of the soul.

人生的目標決不是墳墓; 你是塵土,應歸於塵土。 此話指的並不是我們的精神。

Not enjoyment, and not sorrow, Is our destined and our way; But to act,

我們的歸宿並不是快樂, 也不是悲傷, 實幹

That much to-morrow. Find us farther than to-day. Art is long, and time is fleeting.

纔是我們的道路, 每天不斷前進,蒸蒸蒸日上。 光陰易逝,而藝海無涯,

And our hearts, though stout and brave. Still, like muffled drums, are beating Funeral marchesto the grave。

我們的心哪--雖然勇敢堅強, 卻像被布矇住的銅鼓, 常把殯葬的哀樂擂響。

In the world’s broad field of battle, In the bivouac of Life, Be not like dumb, driven cattle!

在這人生的宿營地, 在這遼闊的世界戰場, 別做無言的牲畜任人驅趕,

Be a hero in the strife! Trust no future. howe’er pleasant! Let the dead Past bury its dead!

做一名英雄漢立馬橫槍! 別相信未來,哪怕未來多麼歡樂! 讓死去的往昔將死亡一切埋葬!

Act, act in the living Present! Heart within, and God O'erhead! Lives of great men all remind us

上帝在上,我們胸懷勇氣, 趁現在活着的好時光! 偉人的生平使我們想起,

We can make our lives sublime, And departing, leave behind us Footprints on the sands oftime;

我們能使自己的一生變得高尚! 當我們辭別人間, 能把足跡留在時間的流沙上,

Footprints that perhaps another, Sailing o'er life solemn main, A forlorn and shipwreckedbrother,

也許有個遭了船災的苦難弟兄, 他曾在莊嚴的人生大海中飄航, 見到我們的腳印,

Seeing, shall take heart again, Let us, then, be up and doing, With a heart for any fate;

又會滿懷信心。 下定決心,讓我們起來幹吧, 不管遭遇怎樣;

Still achieving, still pursuing Learn to labour and to wait.

不斷勝利, 不斷追求, 要學會苦幹和耐心等待。

  值得朗讀的英語詩歌篇二

Make Room for Happiness

爲快樂騰點空間

If you want something new and different in your life, you must first make room for happiness by moving out the old.

如果你想體驗新鮮的東西,首先必須騰出空間。

The question is: Where do you start to begin to make room for happiness?

挪出舊的東西,爲快樂騰點空間。問題是:你該從哪着手爲快樂騰出空間?

You may find the answer right here at Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax, and I'm Faith.

馬上你就可以找到答案。這裏是Faith主持的Faith輕鬆電臺節目。

Time

時間

How do you spend your time? Is it wasted time, or refreshing time?

你的時間是怎麼度過的?你是在浪費時間還是在充分利用它?

Does it take you toward your goals, or away from them? Are you consciously spending time, or just letting it happen?

它讓你更靠近目標還是讓你更加遠離目標呢?你是自覺安排時間還是隻是順其自然?

Environment

環境

What no longer is working for you in your environment?

在你周圍什麼東西已經沒有價值了?

Are there unfinished projects that were important at one time, but no longer intrigue you?

是否有曾經很吸引你,如今卻不再能激起你興趣且尚未完成的工作?

When you look around, does your environment make you feel good? Make you smile?

環視四周,環境是否讓你感覺不錯?讓你微笑?

Relationships

關係

What relationships are no longer effective to your happiness?

什麼樣的關係已經讓你不再感到快樂呢?

Do the people in your life support you? Are you proud to introduce them to others?

生活中身邊的人支持你嗎?你會很驕傲地向別人介紹他們嗎?

Do you learn from them?

你從他們那兒學到什麼?

Thinking

思考

Do you talk to yourself like your best friend?

你是否像朋友一樣與自己交談呢?

Or do you talk to yourself like the neighbor you despise?

還是像和你討厭的鄰居那樣談話?

Do your thoughts inspire and motivate you, or hold you back from your best self?

你的想法會賦予你靈感、激勵你還是阻止你做最好的自己?

Work

工作

Do you feel fulfilled and happy about your work, whether that's a domestic engineer, or CEO?

無論你是家庭保姆還是執行總裁,你能從工作中獲得滿足和幸福嗎?

or do you dread doing the work, and just count the minutes until time off?

你是否對工作充滿恐懼,並且只是熬時間等下班呢?

Once you have made the room for success, adding what you really want will give you pleasure and fulfillment.

一旦你爲成功騰出了空間,並且加入你真正想要的,那便會給你帶來快樂和滿足感。

If you try to add it on top of what you already have, it will become just another source of aggravation.

如果你想在已經擁有的基礎上再追求成功,它會變成另一種負擔。

First, you must set up your life to support success.

首先,你必須爲獲取成功做好準備。

  值得朗讀的英語詩歌篇三

The Thought Fox—Ted Hughes

思想之狐——特德休斯

I imagine this midnight moment's forest:

我設想這午夜時分的森林:

Something else is alive

別的什麼尚在活動

Beside the clock's loneliness

在這孤寂的鐘聲和這張

And this blank page where my fingers move.

我以手指摩挲的空白紙頁之外。

Through the window I see no star:

透過窗戶我看不見星星:

Something more near

更近的什麼

Though deeper within darkness

但在黑暗裏更爲幽深

Is entering the loneliness:

正進入這孤寂中:

Cold, delicately as the dark snow

清冷,優雅,似那黑暗中的雪

A fox's nose touches twig, leaf;

一隻狐狸的鼻子碰觸着細枝,葉瓣;

Two eyes serve a movement, that now

兩隻眼睛轉動了,一下

And again now, and now, and now

又一下,又一下,又一下

Sets neat prints into the snow

勻稱的足印踏進雪裏

Between trees, and warily a lame

在樹林間,機警地,一個瘸行的

Shadow lags by stump and in hollow

影子緩緩移動,倚着樹樁,投進地洞裏

Of a body that is bold to come

它屬於一個呼之欲出的身體

Across clearings, an eye,

穿行於空地,一隻眼睛,

A widening deepening greenness,

漸寬漸深的綠,

Brilliantly, concentratedly,

閃亮地,全神貫注地,

Coming about its own business

兀自遊蕩

Till, with a sudden sharp hot stink of fox

直至,帶着一股驟然而至的濃烈狐臭

It enters the dark hole of the head.

它進入腦中的暗洞裏。

The window is starless still; the clock ticks,

窗外依然無星;鐘聲嘀嗒,

The page is printed.

紙頁上寫好了文字。


看了“值得朗讀的英語詩歌”的人還看了:

1.經典優秀英語詩朗誦精選

2.優美英文詩歌朗誦

3.適合朗誦英文詩歌精選

4.適合朗讀的英文詩歌

5.優秀英語詩歌朗誦大全