當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 雙語兒童詩歌賞析

雙語兒童詩歌賞析

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.02W 次

英語詩歌是英語語言的精華。它以最凝練的文字傳遞時間與空間、物質與精神、理智與情感。詩歌本身包含的豐富社會生活內容和藝術內涵,詩歌語言的獨特的美與和諧都使它們具有無窮的魅力。下面本站小編爲大家帶來雙語兒童詩歌,歡迎大家閱讀!

雙語兒童詩歌賞析

  雙語兒童詩歌:我的女朋友

I got a new girlfriend, though I don't like girls.

我交了一位新女朋友,雖然我不喜歡女孩。

I haven't much money, but I buy her pearls.

我沒有太多的錢,但是我給她買了珍珠。

I'm always embarrassed, but I give her flowers,

我總是不好意思,但我送她鮮花,

and talk on the phone every evening for hours.

每天晚上都要和她通好幾個小時的電話。

We go to the movies, and she gets to pick.

我們去看電影,她可以選擇。

She wants to hold hands, though it makes me feel sick.

她想手牽手,雖然這樣使我感到很不舒服。

She likes when I smell good, so I take a bath.

他喜歡我身上清爽的味道,所以我得洗澡。

I do what she asks me, and she does my math.

我做他要求我的事情,她教會了我的數學。

 雙語兒童詩歌:愚蠢的菲奧娜

This morning when foolish Fiona awoke

今天早上當愚蠢的菲奧娜醒來,

she looked at her mother, and said with a croak,

她看着她的媽媽,用嘶啞的聲音說,

"I can't go to school, so please write me a note

我不去學校了,所以請給我寫個請假條。

to tell them I'm home with a frog in my throat."

告訴他們說我的嗓子裏有隻青蛙。

Her mom wrote a note for the teacher that said

他的媽媽給老師寫了一個便條說,

"My daughter is sick and she's staying in bed.

我的女兒病了,他躺在牀上。

She won't be at school for the rest of the week.

剩下的幾周她不能去學校了。

She swallowed a polliwog down at the creek."

因爲他在小溪裏吞了一隻蝌蚪。