當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文美文著述 > 初三經典英語美文摘抄

初三經典英語美文摘抄

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.57K 次

初中英語寫作是語言學的基本技能。因此,從我們接觸英語開始,便要注重英語的寫作訓練。在中考英語試卷中,書面表達是重要組成部分,下面是本站小編帶來的初三經典英語美文摘抄,歡迎閱讀!

初三經典英語美文摘抄
  初三經典英語美文摘抄篇一

with tolerance 寬容之心

It is curious that our own offenses should seem so much less heinous than the offenses of others. I suppose the reason is that we know all the circumstances that have occasioned them and so manage to excuse in ourselves what we cannot excuse in others. We turn our attention away from our own defects, and when we are forced by untoward events to consider them, find it easy to condone them. For all I know we are right to do this; they are part of us and we must accept the good and bad in ourselves

讓人奇怪的是,和別人的過錯比起來,我們自身的過錯往往不是那樣的可惡。我想,其原因應該是我們知曉一切導致自己犯錯的情況,因此能夠設法諒解自己的錯誤,而別人的錯誤卻不能諒解。我們對自己的缺點不甚關注,即便是深陷困境而不得不正視它們的時候,我們也會很容易就寬恕自己。據我所知,我們這樣做是正確的。缺點是我們自身的一部分,我們必須接納自己的好和壞。

But when we come to judge others, it is not by ourselves as we really are that we judge hem, but by an image that we have formed of ourselves from which we have left out everything that offends our vanity or would discredit us in the eyes of the world. To take a trivial stance: how scornful we are when we catch someone out telling a lie; but who can say that he has ever told not one, but a hundred?

但是當我們評判別人的時候,情況就不同了。我們不是通過真實的自我來評判別人,而是用一種自我形象來評判,這種自我形象完全摒棄了在任何世人眼中會傷害到自己的虛榮或者體面的東西。舉一個小例子來說:當覺察到別人說謊時,我們是多麼地蔑視他啊!但是,誰能夠說自從未說過謊?可能還不止一百次呢。

There is not much to choose between men. They are all a hotchpotch of greatness and tininess, of virtue and vice, of nobility and baseness. Some have more strength of character, or more opportunity, and so in one direction or another give their instincts freer play, but initially they are the same. For my part, I do not think I am any better or any worse than most people, but I know that if I set down every action in my life and every thought that has crossed my mind, the world would consider me a monster of depravity. The knowledge that these reveries are common to all men should inspire one with tolerance to oneself as well as to others. It is well also if they enable us to look upon our fellows, even the most eminent and respectable, with humor, and if they lead us to take ourselves not too seriously.

人和人之間沒什麼大的差別。他們皆是偉大與渺小,善良與邪惡,高尚與低俗的混合體。有的人性格比較堅毅,機會也比較多,因而這個或那個方面,能夠更自由地發揮自己的稟賦,但是人類的潛能卻都是相同的。至於我自己,我認爲自己並不比大多數人更好或者更差,但是我知道,假如我記下我生命中每一次舉動和每一個掠過我腦海的想法的話,世界就會將我視爲一個邪惡的怪物。每個人都會有這樣的怪念頭,這樣的認識應當能夠啓發我們寬容自己,也寬容他人。同時,假如因此我們得以用幽默的態度看待他人,即使是天下最優秀最令人尊敬的人,而且假如我們也因此不把自己看得過於重要,那是很有裨益的。

  初三經典英語美文摘抄篇二

Catch the star that holds your destiny

Catch the star that holds your destiny, the one that forever twinkles within your heart. Take advantage of precious opportunities while they still sparkle before you. Always believe that your ultimate goal is attainable as long as you commit yourself to it.

當生命中的那顆星在你內心閃耀的時候,要學會把握它,永遠相信只要自己持之以恆,就一定能夠實現自己心中的夢想。

Though barriers may sometimes stand in the way of your dreams, remember that your destiny is hiding behind them. Accept the fact that not everyone is going to approve of the choices you've made. Have faith in your judgment. Catch the star that twinkles in your heart and it will lead you to your destiny's path. Follow that pathway and uncover the sweet sunrises that await you.

儘管通往夢想的道路上總有坎坷,你需要記住的是,你的命運就隱藏在那困難背後。學會接受這樣的事實:不是每一個人都贊同你的選擇。你要堅定自己的判斷走下去。捕捉住那顆在你內心閃耀的星吧,它將引領你抵達自己的命運之路。沿那條路走下去,你就會發現那屬於自己的美麗日出。

Take pride in your accomplishments, as they are stepping stones to your dreams. Understand that you may make mistakes, but don't let them discourage you. Value your capabilities and talents for they are what make you truly unique. The greatest gifts in life are not purchased, but acquired through hard work and determination. Find the star that twinkles in your heart?for you alone are capable of making your brightest dreams come true. Give your hopes everything you've got and you will catch the star that holds your destiny.

爲自己的成績自豪,因爲它們是你通往夢想的階梯。要知道你自己也會犯錯誤,但是可別因此而氣餒。正確評價自己的能力,是它們令你與衆不同。生活裏最豐厚的禮物不是買來的,而是通過艱苦的努力和決心獲得。找到在你內心閃耀的那顆星吧??雖然你獨自一人,但也有能力實現你最輝煌的夢想。對即得的懷抱希望並抓住那顆掌控你命運的星吧

  初三經典英語美文摘抄篇三

Make the opportunity 創造機會

The lack of opportunity is ever the excuse of a weak, vacillating mind.

意志脆弱優柔寡斷的人,總是以缺乏機會作爲藉口。

Opportunities!

機會!

Every life is full of them.

在每個人的生活當中,無處不在。

Every lesson in school or college is an opportunity.

學校裏的每一節課都是一次機會。

Every examination is a chance in life.

每一場考試都是人生的契機。

Every business transaction is an opportunity, an opportunity to be polite, an opportunity to be manly, an opportunity to be honest, an opportunity to make friends.

每一次商務往來都是一次機會--一次禮貌待人的機會,一次果敢行事的機會,一次誠實守信的機會,一次廣交朋友的機會。

Every proof of confidence in you is a great opportunity.

每一份對你的信任,對你都是一次莫大的機會。

Every responsibility thrust upon your strength and your honor is priceless.

基於你的才幹和聲望而寄予你的每一份責任,都是無價的。

Existence is the privilege of effort, and when that privilege is met like a man, opportunities to succeed along the line of your aptitude will come faster than you can use them.

生存是奮鬥賦予的特權,而當你如男子漢一般邂逅那份殊榮時,一個個發揮你聰明才智、助你獲取成功的機會便會接踵而至,令你應接不暇。

Young men and women, why do you stand here all the day idle?

年輕人啊,爲何你們整日裹足不前而虛擲光陰?

Was the land all occupied before you were born?

難道在你們出生之前,每一寸土地都已被他人所佔據?

Has the earth ceased to yield its increase?

難道地球已不再繁衍生息?

Are the seats all taken?

難道所有的席位都已另有歸屬?

The positions all filled?

所有的職位都已人滿爲患?

The chances all gone?

所有的機會都一去不返?

Are the resources of your country fully developed?

難道你國內的資源都已開發殆盡?

Are the secrets of nature all mastered?

難道大自然的奧祕都已瞭如指掌?

Is there no way in which you can utilize these passing moments to improve yourself or benefit another?

難道你無法抓住這些轉瞬即逝的時機來改善自我或者造福他人?

Don't wait for your opportunity.

切莫株守機會。

Make it-make it as Napoleon made his in a hundred "impossible" situations.

去創造它,正如拿破崙在無數次"絕"境中創造自己逢生的機會一樣。

Make it, as all leaders of men, in war and in peace have, made their chances of success.

去創造它,正如戰爭或者和平年代的領袖們創造他們取得勝利的機會那樣。

Make it, as every man must, who would accomplish anything worth the effort.

去創造它,人人必須如此,任何人都能獲得應有的回報。

Golden opportunities are nothing to laziness, but industry makes the commonest chances golden.

對於懶惰來講,天賜良機也會化爲烏有;對於勤奮而言,即使是微不足道的機會,也會變得金光閃閃!


看了“初三經典英語美文摘抄”的人還看了:

1.經典英語美文勵志摘抄

2.經典英語美文精選摘抄

3.初中經典英語美文摘抄

4.經典英語美文帶翻譯摘抄

5.經典勵志文章英文版摘抄