當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語閱讀理解 > 那些被遺忘的人生哲理III

那些被遺忘的人生哲理III

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.84W 次

ing-bottom: 102.75%;">那些被遺忘的人生哲理III

g busy and being productive are two different things.
忙忙碌碌和工作高效是完全不同的兩碼事。

g happy and being successful are two different things.
幸福和成功是完全不同的兩碼事。

all have different strengths. What worked for someone else might not work for you.
人各有長,對他人有用的不一定對你也有用。

bad news: nothing is permanent. The good news: nothing is permanent.
壞消息是:沒有什麼是永恆不變的。好消息是:沒有什麼是永恆不變的。

e’s no such thing as ‘risk free.’ Everything you do or don’t do has an inherent risk.
世界上沒有不存在風險的事。每件事都有其內在的風險,無論你做或者不做。

matter how smart you are, you will make mistakes.
智者千慮,必有一失。

lems, when they arise, are rarely as painful and hurtful as the process of fearing them.
擔心出現問題往往比問題真正出現更加讓人感到難過和痛苦。

usion isn’t a bad thing. It means you’re growing and thinking.
困惑不是一件壞事,它說明你正在成長、正在思考。

because you can doesn’t mean you should.
你可以做某事不代表你需要去做這件事。

the beginning, you need to say “yes”to a lot of things to discover and establish your goals. Later on, you need to say “no”to a lot of things and concentrate on your goals.
開始時,你需要對很多事說“好”,以便發現樹立自己的目標。後來,你需要對很多事說“不”,以便專注於自己的目標。

那些被遺忘的人生哲理II