當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語閱讀理解 > 超貼切!生活中有哪些讓你覺得不能忍的小事?大綱

超貼切!生活中有哪些讓你覺得不能忍的小事?大綱

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.02W 次

We don't need to get fired or go through a breakup to really feel like shit. People like it when things are done in a certain way, and any small deviations can result in a catastrophic mood, no matter how big or important the occasion. Someone borrows your earphones and gives them back with all the filthy content of their ears? A nauseating disaster. You stumble upon a pistachio with no opening? A frickin' gear grinder! Bored Panda has collected another relatable list of annoying things that constantly ruin our days, and we dare you to go through it without saying "UGH, I hate when that happens."
哪怕沒遇到炒魷魚,分手這樣的事,也經常有些小事讓我們炸毛。人們往往希望事情能按照自己期望的模式發展,一些小差池就可能引發一場壞情緒的爆發,哪怕是在非常莊重或重要的場合,這樣的爆發也在所難免。有人借走你的耳機,還給你的時候上面還粘着他們耳朵裏的迷之物體?真噁心,簡直是場災難!想吃個開心果,結果居然沒有開口?真是讓人腦仁疼!BoredPand網站收集了一份貼切度十足的清單,那些時常毀了你一天好心情的小事都名列在冊。我們打賭,看到某一條,你一定會說,“沒錯,這真讓人討厭!”

超貼切!生活中有哪些讓你覺得不能忍的小事?

1 Every Time
每次都是如此,
Using microsoft word
使用微軟文檔編輯軟件的時候,
Moves an image 1mm to the left
把圖片往左移了1毫米,
All text and images shift. 4 new pages appear.
接着所有的文字和圖片就都亂了。出現了4個空白頁!
網友評論:Microsoft word often causes me to push slowly away from the desk and leave the office for a few minutes until my fury subsides .
微軟的文檔編輯軟件常讓我怒火中燒難以自制,不得不慢慢的推桌起身,到辦公室外面轉幾分鐘,才能平復下來。

2 The Worst Part About Job Applications
在網上找工作時最討厭的環節
Step 1 Upload your resume
第一步:上傳自己的簡歷
Step 2 Re-enter everythingthat’s alreadyon your resume.
第二步:把所有已經寫在簡歷上的東西再輸入一遍
網友評論:This is so true....
真是太貼切了!

A Plug Covers The Outlet Next To It
當一個插頭擋住了旁邊的插孔的時候
網友評論:Even the plug is shocked with the situation.
插座本人也露出了驚恐的表情

4 He Asked Me What The Hell I Was Taking A Picture Of. I Told Him I Was Taking A Pic Of The D-Bag That Needs To Occupy 2 Handicap Spots To Eat Some Fries
他問我在拍什麼東西。我告訴他我在拍一個混蛋。這傢伙橫佔了兩個殘障車位,就爲了吃一包薯條!
網友評論:Obviously someone who has a car this big is the king of the universe.
嗯吶,開着這樣的大車車,這個人肯定是宇宙之王!

le Who Leave A Train Like This
下火車的時候留下這樣一攤爛攤子的人
網友評論:I don't even know how they made such a mess!
搞不懂他們是怎麼弄的這麼亂的

op At The Movies
看電影的時候用筆記本電腦的人
網友評論:how much does it take for a grown person to try and not ruin other people's day or night ?
難道對於一個成年人來說,想要不毀掉別人一天的好心情,是一件比登天還難的事?

d This Note In My Hotel Bed Last Night
昨晚我在酒店房間裏找到了這張紙條
If you’re reading this note, they didn’t change the sheets!
如果你發現了這張紙條,那就說明他們沒換牀單!
網友評論:Way to look out for the next person. I'm doing this before I check out next time!.
真是個關照後繼房客的好辦法!下次我準備退房的時候也要這麼做!

To See Isle Of Dogs Tonight. This Woman Brought Her ~2-Year-Old Son To This PG-13 Movie. When He Started To Cry, Instead Of Taking Him Out, She Put Peppa Pig On Her Phone On High Volume For Him To Watch, Which He Did For The Remaining Hour Of The Movie
晚上去影院看了《犬之島》。一個女士帶着兩歲大的兒子去看這部特別輔導級別的電影。小男孩哭了,她就用手機給他看《粉紅豬小妹》,還聲音公放,這場電影剩下的時間裏他就一直這樣看《粉紅豬小妹》。
網友評論:It's not fair to the child either. They'll enjoy a film much more at home and the cinema can be a real treat when old enough.
這對那個孩子也不公平。他們待在家裏能更好的享受一部電影。等他們年齡足夠大了,再去享受電影院的樂趣也不遲。

Way My Wife Opens Things
我妻子簡單粗暴的開包裝辦法
網友評論:Is your wife a raccoon?
你的妻子是不是一隻浣熊?

Tape Is Dead To Me.
這卷膠帶對我來說已經死了
網友評論:Yup. Time to give up.
是時候該妥協了

Fact That We’re Expected To Read These Before Ticking “Yes, I’ve Read And Accept The Terms And Conditions”
事實上,當屏幕上出現“是的,我已閱讀並接受相關條款規定”這個對話框時,我們 應該先閱讀完畢,再點擊“確定”
網友評論:Just looking at it made me sigh...
不忍猝讀,只想嘆氣!

The Fabric Gets Stuck Inside Your Zipper
當衣服裏面的襯裏卡進了拉鍊裏的時候
網友評論:This is so true!
就是這樣!

Did You Get Hired?
你是怎麼被僱用的?
網友評論:Parking level Advanced.
更上層樓的停車技術!

Can't They Design Their Cables Better?
他們就設計不出好一點的充電器嗎?
網友評論:To make you buy new ones :-)
就是想讓你再去買新的!

, I Have Too Many E-Mails In My Inbox? Why Don't You Send Me An E-Mail About It Everyday
噢是嗎?我的收件箱裏郵件太多了嗎?你怎麼不每天給我發一封郵件,提醒一下我?
網友評論:like when your phone flashes about your battery running out...
這就像是手機沒電的時候,它還要亂閃屏提醒你……

16. I Counted 29 Items. I Had One
數了一下,前面的人有29件商品。我只有一件。
網友評論:I work at a grocery store... I try to make sure this doesn't happen
我在一個雜貨店工作,我會試圖避免發生這樣的事情

You Tear Exactly Where It Says To, But The Bag Remains Sealed
當你按照包裝袋上指示的位置把它撕開,可還是沒把包裝打開的時候
網友評論:Always too much or too little. Me and bags of rice have an ongoing war in this matter
要麼撕得太多,要麼撕得太少。這是我和米袋子只之間的一場較量。

18."I Guess I'll Just Buy Another Thing To Knock Down The Candy Bar"
“我想我只能再買一樣東西,把糖果棒敲下來了……”
網友評論:Surely it can't hold the weight of a second can....
沒錯,它肯定承受不住第二隻飲料罐的重量。

e Tiny Cuts That Randomly Show Up And Itch Like Hell
偶爾會出現這種來歷不明的小傷口,疼痛難忍!
網友評論:You should try hand sanitizer on a paper cut……
你可以試試看,手指被紙片割傷之後,再去用洗手液……

e Long Stairs That Require You To Have Either One Awkwardly Long Stride Or Two Awkwardly Short Strides For Each Step
這些寬寬的臺階,走上去的時候不得不要麼費力的跨一大步,要麼彆扭的走兩小步
網友評論:I hate 1.5 steps
一步半的距離,真討厭!