當前位置

首頁 > 英語作文 > 英語寫作經驗 > 與比賽健身相關的英語口語

與比賽健身相關的英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.91W 次

英語在我們的生活是很有用的一個科目哦,大家一定要好好學習一下英語,小編給大家分享有關英語的情景口語對話,希望能幫助到大家提高成績哦,這樣纔可以更快的提升成績哦,有需要的可以收藏起來哦。

與比賽健身相關的英語口語

  一籃球比賽 Basketball Game

ALook, daddy is on again. Don't you think he is handsome?

看,爸爸又上場了。難道你不認爲他很帥嗎?

BTo some extent, he is. And what do you think we move to a better place? I can't see him clearly from here.

在某種程度上說,他是。我們換個地方你覺得怎樣?我在這看得不太清楚。

AThe seats in the middle of this stadium are great, but they're already occupied by somebody else.

場館中間的那排位置不錯,但是他們已經被別人佔了。

BOh, thank you for pointing that out. By the way, have you been following NBA for this season?

謝謝你指出來告訴我!順便問一下,你最近關注NBA本賽季的賽事了嗎?

AOf course, tomorrow evening there will be a most exciting game.

當然,明天晚上就有一場令人激動的比賽。

BWho plays who?

誰對誰呀?

ARockets vs Lakers. Yao Ming, my idol, will appear in front of several hundred million of the worldwide audience.

休斯敦火箭隊對洛杉磯湖人隊。姚明,我的偶像將會出現在數以百萬的觀衆面前。

BIt's amazing. And when did he begin to play in the NBA?

太神奇了,他什麼時候開始打NBA的?

AIn 2002. And since then he has attracted more attention than ever.

2002年,自從那時,他越來越受到大家的關注了。

BI can't consider you as a little kid any more. I know he is very tall.

我不能再把你當小孩看了。我知道他很高。

AOh, you know something. He is 2.26 meters tall. But he is also nimble and skillful.

你還是知道一些的嘛!他有2.26米高。但是他很靈巧,技術也很棒。

BI also heard if a player has committed 5 fouls then he must be out of the game.

我也知道如果球員犯規5次,他就會被罰下場。

AYes, what's worse is he can't take any further part in the game.

是啊,更糟糕的是他不能繼續參加比賽。

BThat's really terrible. Oh, God, we forgot to cheer for Daddy.

那真是很糟糕,天哪,我們忘了給爸爸加油了。

ANever mind. After all he is not so attractive as Yao Ming, right?

沒有關係,畢竟他沒有姚明有吸引力,對吧?

BYou are always so naughty.

你總是那麼淘氣。

  二健身器械Fitness Equipment

AWelcome, young man. No offence, but I haven't seen you here before.

歡迎光臨,年輕人。沒有冒犯的意思,但是我好像以前沒有見過你。

BOf course, this is my first time here. My Mom has a membership here. Here is the card.

當然了,這是我第一次來。我媽媽是這裏的會員。這是她的會員卡。

AOkay then. You are the younger customer here ever.

那好吧。你是我們最年輕的顧客。

BIt's not so wise that you do not explore the children's market.

你們不開發兒童市場,這樣做非常不明智。

AIt's the marketing's fault, I do you want to do?

我想這應該是市場部的錯誤。你想做點什麼運動呢?

BWell, I want to become just like Bruce Lee. What should I do?

嗯,我想成爲李小龍,我該怎麼做呢?

AThat's a long way to go, I'm afraid. First of all, you gotta grow up.

恐怕那有一段很長的路哦!首先,你得先長大。

BI am still young. And I'm growing every minute.

我還年輕。而且我每一分鐘都在長啊!

ASure. Then what about trying the treadmill or the skipping rope.

當然。那麼要不要試試跑步機或者是跳繩?

BI love running. Anything else?

我喜歡跑步。還有別的嗎?

APlease change your clothes first!

請先換衣服吧!

BI'm perfect with my clothes. And I do not have anything else with me.

我穿這個就可以了。而且我身邊也沒有帶別的衣服。

ASorry, but no jeans here.

對不起,但是這裏不允許穿牛仔褲運動。

BOh, that's the only place where jeans are not popular. I'd better just go home.

哦,這是唯一一個不流行牛仔褲的地方!我最好還是回家算了。