當前位置

首頁 > 英語作文 > 英語寫作經驗 > 關於晚餐和酒的英語口語

關於晚餐和酒的英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.43W 次

學習英語口語我們就是要多多記憶起來哦,所以今天小編就給大家整理了有關英語口語的情景對話跟分享一下,所以同學們要多多學習一下,這樣才能快速的提升英語成績哦。

關於晚餐和酒的英語口語

今天晚餐吃剩飯

AWhat's for dinner?

晚餐吃什麼?

BLeftovers.

剩飯。

AWhat? Leftovers of what and from when?

什麼?什麼剩飯,什麼時候的?

BFrom last night! I took the left over turkey, mixed it with some diced peppers and onions, added a little bit of mayonnaise and made some sandwiches!

昨晚剩下的有切碎的辣椒和洋蔥的火雞,還有一些蛋黃醬,可以做些三明治。

AIsn't that dangerous though? I mean bacteria and germs reproducing on food that was left out or re-heated?

這麼久了,還能吃嗎?我是說放這麼久,即使加熱,細菌還是會繁殖的。

BWell, I didn't leave the turkey out at room temperature for more than a an hour and I refrigerated it soon after we finished eating. Also, when reheating, I put it in the oven for fifteen minutes at one hundred degrees Celsius.

嗯,我們把火雞放在室溫下超過了一個小時,我們吃完後就放進了冰箱。後來,放在100攝氏度的微波爐里加熱了15分鐘。

AWell OK, I am just afraid of getting food poisoning.

嗯,好的,我只是擔心會食物中毒。

BDon't worry about it! Making a new meal out of leftovers is almost an art! Not only do you save money, but you also get to be creative and have something different to eat!

不用擔心!用剩飯剩菜重新做新的食物簡直就是藝術!這樣不僅可以省錢,還可以讓你學會創新,有不同的東西可以吃!

這酒太溫和了

AWhat Can I get you?

您需要點什麼?

BI' ll have a Cosmo please.

我要一杯卡茲莫酒。

ADude! You can' t order a Cosmo! That' s a ladies drink, you' re embarrasing me!

老兄!你可不能點卡茲莫!那是女生的酒,別讓我難堪了!

BWhat are you talking about? It' s a good drink!

你在說什麼呢?那是好酒!

AIt' s too soft! Order something with a little more kick to it!

這酒太溫和了!就點些稍微烈一些的吧!

BFine! I' ll have a sex on the beach.

好吧!我要在海灘上做愛。

AYou have got to be kidding me!

你在耍我吧!

BCome on! It' s delicious! Especially when served in a pineapple or coconut.

拜託!那酒味道不錯的!特別是加上菠蘿和椰子。

AForget it, I' m ordering for you. I' ll have a Scotch on the rocks and my friend here will have a Manhattan. Put it on my tab. Here now this is a real drink!

好吧好吧,我幫你點。我要一杯英格蘭的烈酒,我朋友要一杯曼哈頓,算在我的賬上。這纔是真正的酒!

BThat' s strong! This is going to get me wasted!

這酒很烈的說!我喝不了會浪費的!

AThat' s the idea!

好主意!