當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 商務英語交際口語對話

商務英語交際口語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.68W 次

想學一些常用的商務英語口語嗎?下面本站小編爲大家帶來商務英語交際口語對話,歡迎大家學習!

商務英語交際口語對話
  商務英語交際口語對話1:

A: All right. I want to bring everybody back on this subject. When can we start working on this?

A:好,我想請大家集中到這個議題上來,我們什麼時候可 以着手這項工作呢?

B:Well,we could probably get started with a preparatory meeting this afternoon at 2: 00.

B.嗯,我們也許可以下午2點先開一個準備會。

A:I tell you what,2: 00 is not available for me,but you can get started and I'll come by at around 3: 00.

A:我得告訴你,2點對我不合適,你們可以先開會,我大約 3點左右過來。

B: That's fine with me. How much time are we going to have to work on this?

B:我沒問題,這項工作我們打算幹多久?

A:Perhaps one year, I'm not sure.

A:也許一年,我不確定。

  商務英語交際口語對話2:

A:Mr. Black? I'm from the Pacific Mechanical Company.

A:您是布萊克先生吧?我是太平洋機械公司來的。

B:Oh, yes. Step inside,will you? I'll give you an idea of what business I want to take up with you. Take a seat. We can go into details later.

B:噢,是的。請進來好嗎?我將告訴你一個可以和貴公 司成交的生意的構想。請坐,讓我們仔細地談談。

A:Thank you.

A:謝謝

B:Our speciality back in South Africa is wholesale supplying of screws, bolts, nuts, pins, studs, and that kind of things.

B:我們在南非,是專門批發的,供應的項目有螺釘、螺栓、 螺母、銷釘、鍵、飾針等,諸如此類的東西。

A:For wood or for metal?

A:是木製的還是金屬製的?

B:For both. Now, do you make machines for producing such things?

B:兩種都有。你們有沒有生產這類東西的機器?

A : Yes, we have a showroom not far away from here,Mr. Black. Are you free now?

A:有,我們在離此不遠的地方有個展示間,佈菜克先生,您現在有空嗎?

B:Yes,quite free until noon.

B:有空,中午以前都有空。

A:Fine. Then,shall we go right away? I have a car outside.

A:那好,我們馬上去,好嗎?我的車子在外面。

B :Have you? That's splendid. Just let me get my things together. I won't keep you long.

B:是嗎?那太好了。請讓我整理一下東西。不會讓你等 太久的。

A:Take your time,sir. I can wait.

A:先生,請慢慢來,我可以等的。

  商務英語交際口語對話3:

A : Good afternoon!

A:下午好!

B:Hi,how are you doing?

B:嗨,你好嗎?

A:Fine, thanks. I am Wang Lin.

A:很好,謝謝。我是王林。

B:Glad to meet you, Wang Lin. I am Mary.

B:很髙興見到你,王林。我是瑪麗。

A:Is this your first time in Beijing?

A:這是你第一次到北京嗎?

B: Yes. My company has an office here, and I have just been transferred.

B:是的。我們公司在這裏有個辦事處,我是剛剛纔調過 來的。

A : Here is my phone number. If you need anyone to show you around ,call me.

A:這是我的電話號碼。如果你需要有人帶你四處逛逛, 可以打電話給我。

B : Great. I would like that.

B:太棒了。我會的。

  商務英語交際口語對話4:

A:OK,Mr. Wang. Thank you very much for coming to the airport to see us off. Your great country and your hospitality have left a very deep impression on all of us and your working attitude and your way of doing business have changed my opinions about Chinese people.

A:王先生,非常感謝你到機場爲我們送行。你們偉大的 國家和你的好客,給我們所有的人留下了深刻的印象。 你對工作的態度和做生意的方式改變了我對中國人的 看法。

B: Really? I'm glad to hear that.

B:真的嗎?你這麼說我很高興。

A:That's true. And this trip has been a very productive one for us.

A:這是真的。我們這次旅行是非常有成效的。

B: Thank you again for your visit. We are looking forward to your reply.

B:再次感謝你的來訪。希望你早日答覆我們。

A:Believe me,Mr. Wang. Ill do my best to promote the transaction.

A:相信我,王先生,我會盡最大努力促成這筆交易。

B : We are happy that we have established business relations. I really hope that well have more business to do and more opportunities to meet each other.

B:很高興我們建立了業務聯繫,我真心希望我們能夠做 更多的生意,能有更多的機會見面。

A:It’s very kind of you to say so.

A:你能這麼說真是太好了。

B:You are very nice and helpful. Hope to see you again.

B:你非常好並且對我們非常有幫助。希望再見到你。

A:I think we will have opportunities to meet each other in the future.

A:我想將來是有機會見面的。

B : OK, I think it's time for you to check in. If you run into any difficulty, well be here to assist you immediately.

B:你們該辦登機手續了。在你們辦理手續時,如果你們 遇到困難,我們將會立即前去幫忙。

A:Fine. Thank you very much. Bye-bye.

A:非常感謝,再見!

B: Goodbye.

B:再見。

商務英語交際口語對話