當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 常用商務口語

常用商務口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.25W 次

小編爲大家整理了常用商務口語。希望對你有幫助!

常用商務口語

  常用商務口語:

1 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

所有產品出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。

2 What's your general impression, may I ask?

請問一下,你們總體印象如何呢?

3 I'm impressed by your approach to business.

你們經營業務的方法給我留下了很深的印象。

4 The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.

我認爲你們的產品可以使你們勝過競爭對手。

5 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

就質量而言,沒有任何廠家能和我們相比。

6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?

火車通行證有折扣嗎?

7 May I reconfirm my flight?

我可以確認我的班機嗎?

8 Are they all non-reserved seats?

他們全部不預訂的嗎?

9 Do I have to reserve a seat?

我一定要預訂座位嗎?

10 May I see a timetable?

我可以看時刻表嗎?

11 How long will I have to wait?

我要等多久呢?

12 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?

你喜歡哪種,吸菸座還是禁菸座呢?

13 Do you have any other flights?

還有其他的航班嗎?

14 When would you like to leave?

您希望什麼時候出發?

15 Can I reconfirm by phone?

我能電話確認嗎?

16 Where can I make a reservation?

我到哪裏可以預訂?

17 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?

我需要預訂餐車嗎?

18 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?

火車還要多少分鐘就要到達呢?

19 Is this a daily flight?

這是每日航班嗎?

20 Excuse me. May I get by?

對不起,我可以上車嗎?

21 How much does it cost to go there by ship?

坐船到那裏要花多少錢?

22 Can I cancel this ticket?

我可以取消這票嗎?

23 Check it to my final destination.

把它託運到我的目的地。

24 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.

最遲要在8點30分到達機場。

25 Take your baggage to the baggage section.

把你的行李拿到行李房去。

26 Please open your baggage.

請把你行李打開。

27 Please fill in this disembarkation card.

請你填寫這張入境卡。

28 Let me see your passport, please.

請讓我看下您的護照。

29 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

我特地爲你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快

30 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.

我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。

31 It's just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.

如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的問題。

32 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

我認爲現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。

33 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.

如果他有什幺意見,我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。

34 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?

我們是否能保證有充足的時間來談判?

35 So our evenings will be quite full then?

那幺我們的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?

36 We'll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.

如果你們願意,我們想留幾晚供你們自由支配。

37 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.

我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。

38 That'll put us both in the picture.

這樣雙方都能瞭解全面的情況。

39 Then we'd have some idea of what you'll be needing.

那我們會心中有數,知道你們需要什麼了。

40 I can't say for certain off-hand.

我還不能馬上說定。

41 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

有些實際材料拿到手總比坐着閒聊強。

42 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。

43 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?

你們不願意在北京多待一天嗎?

44 I'm afraid that won't be possible, much as we'd like to.

儘管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。

45 We've got to report back to the head office.

我們還要回去向總部彙報情況呢。

46 Thank you for you cooperation.

感謝您的合作。

47 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.

我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。

48 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?

這是我們爲你和你的朋友擬定的活動日程安排。請過目一下,好嗎?

49 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.

如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。

50 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

我相信你在制定這個計劃上一定花了不少精力吧。