當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 《商務英語口語900句》Unit 26:索賠理由及依據大綱

《商務英語口語900句》Unit 26:索賠理由及依據大綱

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.51W 次

Unit Twenty-Six 索賠理由及依據

《商務英語口語900句》Unit 26:索賠理由及依據

Part One
was found by the inspection that there is a difference of 35 Kg between the actual
landed weight and the invoiced weight.
經檢查發現,實際重量和發票上的重量相差35公斤
752. The landed goods were quite different from what expected.
現有的貨物和期望的大不相同
753. We find the free acidity exceeds the contract maximum by 0.01% , so we have to ask
you to indemnify us for a loss of £5,000.
我們發現自由酸超過合同最大值0.01%, 所以我們不得不要求你方賠償5,000美金
754. The inspection shows that the salt density exceeds at least 4%.
檢查顯示鹽密度至少超過4%
consignment is not up to the standard stipulated in the contract. We are now lodging
a claim against you for £2,000.
該貨未達到合同規定的標準,我們現在要求索賠2,000美金
756. The dried mushroom you sent us are far below the standard stipulated in the contract.
你方發來的幹蘑菇遠遠低於合同規定的標準
quality of you shipment for our order is not in conformity with the specifications, we
must therefore lodge a claim against you for the amount of £280,000.
你發給我們訂單貨物的質量規格不符,我們必須就此向你方索賠280,000美金
find the copper wire you supplied is not to the exact specifications of your sample.
我們發現你方供應的銅絲不是你方樣品的準確規格
customers complain that the goods are much inferior in quality to the samples.
我們顧客發現,與樣品相比,貨物質量太次
quality of the goods you shipped last week is much interior to that of the goods of our
last order.
上週發來的貨物質量和我們上一單相比,質量非常低劣
761. The inspection reveals that both the quantity and quality of the wheat delivered are not
in conformity with those stipulated in the contract, though the packing is all in good condition.
檢查顯示發來的小麥數量和質量均與合同規定的不相符,儘管包裝完好
of the shirts are of a smaller size. I wonder if you made a mistake when sending the
goods.
大部分襯衫尺碼小,我想知道你們在發貨時是否犯錯
e are too many defective items in this shipment.
這批貨缺陷太多
leather shoes you sent us last Friday are not the right size. They should be size 42.
上週五發來的皮鞋尺碼不對,它們應是42碼
quality of the goods you sent us last week is too poor to suit the requirements of this
market.
上週發來的貨物質量太次以致不適合這個市場的要求
quality of your shipment for your order No. 346 is far from the agreed specifications.
你發給我們的訂單號346的貨物與規格差別很大
er inspection by the health officers showed that the canned fruit were considered
unfit for human consumption.
經衛生官員嚴密檢查表明罐裝水果不適合人們食用
loss was due to the use of substandard bags for which you should be responsible.
因包裝袋不合格造成的損失應由貴方負責
was found, upon examination ,that nearly 20% of the packages had been broken,
apparently to faulty packing.
經檢查發現,近20%的包裝破損,顯然是錯誤的包裝
survey report can certify that the weight shortage was caused by improper packing.
檢查報告證明由不合適的包裝造成短重

Part Two
771. A close inspection and a careful test by the China National Import & Export Commodity
Inspection Bureau showed that some amplifiers are inferior quality.
經中國出入境檢驗檢疫局密切檢查和認真測試,表明一些話筒存在質量缺陷
find that the quality, quantity and weight of the goods are not in conformity with
those stipulated in this contract after re-inspection by the China Commodity Inspection
Bureau, we are now returning the goods to you and lodge claims against you for
compensation of losses.
經過中國商品檢驗局重檢,我們發現貨物的質量、數量和重量與合同規定的不一致。我們現
在退貨並要求賠償損失
survey has revealed that the damage to the goods is attributable to rough handling.
檢查表明貨物損壞歸於野蠻搬運
surveyor’s report indicates that there has been some serious damage to some of the
goods.
檢查員報告表明一些貨已有嚴重損壞
775. On the basis of clause 15 of the contract, we place our claims before you as follows.
基於合同第15款,我們的索賠如下
have to put in a claim against you for all the losses sustained.
我們就所有相同的損失向你方索賠
taking delivery, we found that the cargo had been seriously wet by fresh water and
putrefied. You must compensate us for the loss.
提貨時,我們發現貨物已嚴重被淡水浸溼並腐爛,你方須賠償我方損失
require you to replace the damaged goods and grant us a special discount of five
percent to compensate for the loss.
我們要求更換受損貨物並給我們5%的特別折扣作爲損失補償
rding to the contract, you are responsible to compensate us for the loss we have
suffered.
根據合同,你方有責任賠償我方遭受的損失
have suffered a loss of 20% on the selling price because of the inferior quality of the
products you sent us. You must compensate us for all this.
由於你方發來的產品質量低劣導致我們隨了銷售價格20%的損失,你方須賠償所有損失
expense including inspection fee and losses arising from the return of the goods and
claims should be borne by you.
包括檢查費和要求返還貨物導致的損失在內的所有費用應有你方承擔
must hold responsible for all the losses caused by the delay in delivery of the goods.
你方必須承擔因延遲交貨造成損失的責任
should take back all the disqualified goods and compensate us for the value of the
goods plus all losses sustained due to return of the cargo, such as freight, storage charges,
insurance premium, interest, and inspection charges.
你方應收回所有不合格口,並賠償貨款加上退貨產生的損失,比如運費,倉儲費,保險費,
利息和檢查費。
have the right to claim against you for compensation of all losses.
我們有權向你方索賠所有損失
products we received last Monday didn’t agree with the samples and feel that you
should make it up.
我們上週一收到的產品與樣品不符,認爲你們應該跟進
is the survey report issued by CCIB in support of you claim.
這是用於向你方索賠的由中國商品檢查局簽署的檢驗報告
st everyone of the drums was leaking slightly. We must hold you responsible for the
loss.
幾乎每一隻鼓都有輕微裂痕,我們必須要你爲損失負責
have lost considerable business because of your delay in shipment. We expect
compensation from you for the loss.
因爲你方延遲交貨我們損失慘重,我們期望你方賠償損失
request that you make up the short-landed goods covered by our contract No.147
promptly.
我們要求你快速安排合同號147中的缺陷貨物
regret to inform you that we are compelled to return the disqualified goods at your
expense.
我們很遺憾地通知你我們被迫歸還不合格品,費用由你方支付