當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 《商務英語口語900句》Unit 19:保險大綱

《商務英語口語900句》Unit 19:保險大綱

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.74W 次

Unit Nineteen 保險

《商務英語口語900句》Unit 19:保險

Part One
531. Please insure for us these products at invoice value plus 10% ( at 110% of the invoice
value).
請給我們這批貨物在發票金額上加10%的保險(即發票金額爲110%)
’d like to cover our ordered goods against WPA for 120% of the invoice value
according to our usual practice.
我們要求根據實際對我們訂購的貨物按發票金額120%投保水漬險
se hold us covered for the cargo listed on the attached sheet.
請保留附件表所列出的貨物
this consignment, we shall cover WPA and risk of breakage for 110% of the invoice
value.
對這批貨,我們要按發票金額110%投保破損險
company will insure against all risks for 110% of the invoice value.
我們公司要按發票金額110%投保
se insure the electric fans at 120% of the invoice value.
請按合同金額120%對電扇投保
machines are to be unsured against all risks.
機器不確定所有風險
only cover FPA and war risk.
我們僅保平安險和戰爭險
e are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage will be good
enough.
航行中不是精緻的貨物不易受損,所以平安險就足夠了
goods are very valuable , so I want insure against all risks.
我們的貨物非常貴重,所以我要保所有險
’d like to get a policy for total loss only for these goods.
我們只對這批貨所有損失做個方案
542.I’d like to get a AR insurance policy. That way , we will be covered for any kind of loss or
damage.
我想獲得AR保險條例,也就是說我們要涉及各種丟失或損失
543.I’m afraid that WPA coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature. Please extend
the coverage to include TPND.
恐怕這種運輸條件僅有水漬險範圍太窄,請另加盜竊和提貨不着險
d you insure our goods to be shipped from Shanghai to Lisbon next month?
你對我們下月從上海到里斯本的貨物投保了嗎
you cover our goods against breakage?
你能保證我們的貨物免於破損嗎
should be glad if you would provide cover of $390,000 on computers, in transit from
Tokyo to Beijing.
如果你能提供我們從東京到北京的計算機390,000美金的保險,我們將非常高興
se insure us against all risks $300,000 value of 5,000 sets of “ Butterfly” sewing
machines, sailing for New York.
請給我們到紐約的5,000套“蝴蝶”牌縫紉機按300,000美金投保一切險
se insure for me against all risks 200 pieces of high-quality furniture valued $20,000.
請爲我們就200套高質量傢俱按20,000美金投一切險
wishes to insure against all risks for the sum of $1,500 on 3 cases glassware.
我們希望能爲3箱玻璃按1,500美金金額投保一切險
shall shortly be making regular shipments of leather goods to Canada, and shall be
glad if you will issue an all risks marine insurance policy for $70,000 to cover these
shipments.
我們將不久出口皮革品到加拿大,若爲這批貨按70,000美金投保海運一切險將使我們非常
高興

Part Two
se give us the policy rates for FPA coverage and for WPA coverage.
請給我們關於平安險和水漬險的投保率方案
require the current insurance rates for land transportation.
我們需要陸地運輸的當前投保率
553.I have some glassware to be ship to Hongkong. What risks should I cover?
我有貨要運到香港,我要保什麼險
is the insurance premium for these goods ?
這些貨要多少保險費
need to send a shipment to England. We want to find out about your marine
insurance.
我們有船到英國,我們想知道你們的海運險
se let us know the premium of breakage.
請告訴我們破損險的保險費
kind of insurance do you usually provide ?
你們通常提供哪一種保險
kind of insurance can you suggest for these goods? We don’t want to take the risk
of losing money because of under unsurance.
請建議一下這些貨要哪種保險,我們不願有因未投保而受損失的風險
559.I have a batch of glassware to be shipped in the fourth quarter, but I don’t know what
risks should be covered. I would like to know some details and your advice of course will be
highly appreciated.
我有一批眼鏡要在第四季度裝運,但我不知道要保什麼險,告訴我一些保險細節將不勝感謝
we insure against free particular average, can you compensate us for all the losses if
the ship sinks or bums, or get stuck?
如果我們投保平安險,在船隻沉沒、遺失或角礁情況下你們能否賠償我們所有損失
your company cover all kinds of risks for transportation by sea, land and air?
貴司在海運、陸運或空運方式下投保一切險了嗎
have insured the shipment for 130% of the invoice value, but the premium for the
difference between 130% and 110% should be your account.
我們按合同金額130%投保,但130%和110%之間的差額部分應由貴司承擔
have arranged insurance on your consignment of electric motor cars to be shipped in
these ten days.
我們已爲你們10日內發出電動汽車貨物投保
may cover the inland insurance on your behalf, but you will pay the additional
premium.
我們可爲貴方利益考慮投保內地險,但保險費應由貴司承擔
can insure the porcelain vases on you behalf , but at a rather high premium and all
the additional premium will be for your account.
我們可爲貴方利益考慮就陶瓷品投保,但保費太高,故所有額外的費用由貴司承擔
shall insure the goods for your behalf.
爲貴司利益着想,我們將爲這批貨投保
have covered insurance on these goods for 10% above the invoice value against all
risks.
我們已經就這批貨按合同金額加10%投保一切險
shall effect the insurance of the goods for 110% of their CIF value.
我們將爲這批貨按CIF價110%投保
have effected marine insurance on your behalf for the gross amount of the invoice
plus 10%.
我們已經爲貴司按合同金額加CIF投保海運險
marine insurance shall covered by us.
海運險就由我方投保