當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 《商務英語口語900句》Unit 29:對引進技術的要求大綱

《商務英語口語900句》Unit 29:對引進技術的要求大綱

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.47K 次

Unit Twenty-Nine 對引進技術的要求

《商務英語口語900句》Unit 29:對引進技術的要求

technology we acquire should be truly advanced and appropriate to China’s needs.
我們要求的技術必須真正先進並適合中國需要
technology you transfer to us should enable the venture’s products to be competitive
on the international market.
你方給我們的技術應使合資產品在國際市場上有競爭力
know-how we import should be directed toward manufacturing products suitable for
export.
我們進口的技術應針對適合出口的生產性產品
advanced technology we import should improve markedly the quality of existing
products.
我們進口的先進技術應明顯提高現有產品產品質量
technology provided to the joint venture must be integrated, precise and reliable.
提供給合資企業的技術必須完整、精確和可靠
technology we acquire shall enable our products to achieve significant economic
results.
我們獲得的技術應能使我們的產品獲得明顯的經濟效益
technology should be advanced, reliable , and helpful to the development of our
export-oriented economy.
你方的技術應該先進、可靠,並有利於出口型經濟的發展
import know-how should help improve the quality of our products.
進口的技術應該幫助提升我們的產品質量
should supply us with advanced techniques and modernized management methods.
你方應該向我方提供先進的技術和現代化管理模式
se provide us with the necessary technical data and, if possible, some drawings
connected with the design and building of the new equipment.
請提供給我主必要的技術數據,如果可能的話,請提供一些新設備的設計方案和建造圖紙
the success of our joint venture, it’s extremely important for us to acquire the
information concerning the product design and the production processes.
對我們合資企業的成功而言,獲得產品設計和產品工藝而言尤爲重要
should give us as soon as possible the blueprint plan for the introduction of the
equipment and a report on a survey of the feasibility entire plan.
你應該儘早地給我們設備介紹的藍圖計劃和整個計劃可行性調查的報告
se turn over these technical data to our side at the earliest possible time.
請儘早移交這些技術數據給我們
l we discuss technology transfer brief now?
我們現在可以談論技術移交概要嗎
want to import advanced technology from you in order to compete successfully on
the international market.
我們想從你方進口先進技術以在國際市場上成功競爭
e the existing know-how transferred by your company will soon become obsolete,
we expect that you will continue offering us your improved technological expertise.
既然你方移交給我們的現有技術很快過時,我們期望你方繼續提供先進的技術
advanced technology, we mean both industrial property and know-how.
至於先進的技術,我們是指工業財產和技術
the documents you send us cannot be used, or if one item or more mentioned in the
packing list should be lacking, you have to send all the documents or the lacking items at your
cost , within 45 days from the date you receive the written notice from us.
如果你發給我們的文件不能使用,或者如果箱單註明的一款或多款遺漏,你必須在接我方書
面通知日起45日內將所有文件或遺漏的文件發給我們,費用自理。
any serious difficulties arise with regard to the working of the engines which we built,
and if it is proved that such difficulties are at fault in any data, drawings or documents you
sent us, you would , at your expense, correct such faulty data, drawings or documents.
如果任何關於我們生產的由發動機工作引起的嚴重困難,或這些困難是由你們發來的任何錯
誤數據、圖紙或文件引起,你必須糾正這些錯誤的數據、圖紙或文件,費用自理
the technical documents provided by you are not applicable to our actual production
condition, you are obliged to assist us in modifying the technical documents.
如果你提供給我們的技術文件不適用於我們的實際生產,你必須幫助我們修改技術文件