當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 新東方商務口語[15]:過海關Going through Customs

新東方商務口語[15]:過海關Going through Customs

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.26W 次
ing-bottom: 142.54%;">新東方商務口語[15]:過海關Going through Customs
Business Travel 商務旅行

8.過海關 Going through Customs

Official: Did you pack this bag yourself? Has it been out of your possession at any time before checking-in?
是您自已收拾的行李嗎?在檢票前有有別人幫助保管?

Mr. Lee: Yes, I packed it myself, and it hasn’t been out of my possession.
是的,我自已收拾的,一直是自己保管。

Official: Are you bringing in any plants or animal products?
您帶了動植物產品嗎?
Mr. Lee: No.
沒有。

Official: Our sniffer dog seems to disagree. Do you mind if we look in your suitcase?
嗅探犬好像有不同意見。我可以檢查您的包嗎?

Mr. Lee: Not at all. Go right ahead.
請便。

Official: What’s this sir?
這是什麼,先生?

Mr. Lee: It’s traditional Chinese Medicine. I mix it with hot water like tea. Sorry. I forgot about it.
這是中藥。用熱水沖泡,喝起來像茶。對不起,我忘記了。

Official: What are these red things sir?
這些紅色的東西是什麼?

Mr. Lee: Oh no! I forgot about those too! Those are Chinese sausages for my Aunt Lily.
糟糕! 這個我也忘了。這些是我給lily阿姨帶的中國臘腸。

Official: I’m sorry sir, but you can’t take any of this into the country. We will also have to check your carry-on. Please step this way. Don’t’ be nervous; we’ll just look through it briefly and then if there are no further problems you’ll be free to go.
對不起,先生。您不能帶這些東西入境。我們還要檢查您的手提包。請這邊走。不用緊張,我們只是簡單看一下,如果沒有別的問題,您就可以走了。