當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語文化 > 外貿出差的商務英語口語會話

外貿出差的商務英語口語會話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.71W 次

越來越多的小夥伴開始重視英語的學習,因爲在職場中,掌握商務英語的運用很重要。下面,小編給大家分享的是關於外貿出差的商務英語口語會話,大家可以作爲練習。

外貿出差的商務英語口語會話

A: Excuse me, is this the office of the Textile Corporation?

A:對不起,請問這是紡織公司的辦公室嗎?

B: Yes, What can I do for you?

B:是的 ,有什麼事能幫你嗎?

A: I'm from CTC Trade Company. Here is my card.

A:我來自CTC 貿易公司,這是我的名片。

B: Welcome to our corporation. I'm in charge of the export business.

B:歡迎光臨我們公司。我負責出口業務。

A: I'm glad to meet you here. You're Ms. ...

A:見到你很高興,你是……?

B: I'm Qin Hai. Do sit down, won't you?

B:我是秦暉,請坐。

A: Thank you, Ms. Qin. I'm here to discuss the possibility f establishing business relations with your corporation.

A:謝謝你,秦女士。我是來與你探討一下與貴公司建立業務關係的可能性的。

B: We'd be very glad to do so. Have you seen the exhibits displayed in the hall?

B:我們很高興這樣做。你看到我們大廳的展品了嗎?

A: Yes, I had a look around yesterday. I wish I could have them all. Can you give me a price list with specifications?

A:是的,我昨天看了一下。真希望都買了。你能給我一個附有各種產品的報價單嗎?

B: Yes, of course. If you make an inquiry, we can make you a firm offer.

B:當然可以。如果你詢價,我們可以給你報實盤。

A: Thank you very much.

A:非常感謝。

A: Good morning, Mr. Johnson. I'm Liu Peng, manager of the corporation.

A:早上好,約翰遜先生。我是劉鵬,是公司的經理。

B: Glad to meet you, Mr. Liu.

B:見到你很高興,劉先生。

A: Welcome to our corporation.

A:歡迎你來到我們公司。

B: Thanks for your invitation.

B:謝謝你的邀請。

A: We've been doing good business with each other. I hope our cooperation will be further promoted by your visit.

A:我們之間的生意一直都做的很好。我希望你的來訪能促進我們的合作。

B: I do hope so. Your development of electrical products has been remarkable. And I'd like to order some electrical appliances from your corporation this time.

B:我也希望如此。貴公司對電器產品的開發已取得驚人的成就。這次我想從公司訂購一些家用電器。

A: Our corporation is a big business in electrical appliances. You may choose whatever you like best.

A:我們公司是生產家用電器的大型企業。你儘可以選購喜歡的產品。

B: Would you tell me some more details?

B:你能多給我介紹一些情況嗎?

A: With pleasure. Why not go to the showroom? I'll show you around. We have all kinds of products displayed here.

A:很樂意。我們到展廳去好嗎?我可以帶你看一看,那兒陳列有我們各式各樣的產品、

B: Great! Let's go!

B:太好了!我們去吧。

A: Step on it, please. I have a plane to catch at two.

A:請開快點。我要趕2點的飛機。

B: I'm doing my best, sir.

B:我儘量吧,先生。

A: Are we gonna make all the red lights?

A:我們來得及通過所有的紅燈嗎?

B: I can't help it, sir. You don't want me to run a red light, do you?

B:沒辦法,先生。你該不會要我闖紅燈吧?

A: Of course not. What I mean is to pick it up. You're going too slowly.

A:當然不是。我是說快點。你開得太慢了。

B: No, I am not, sir. This is a 45-mile-per-hour zone. I don't want to over speed, if I get a ticket for speeding, which will further delay your arrival at the airport.

B:不,先生。我開得並不慢。這裏的限速是45英里每小時。我不想超速。如果我因爲超速被開罰單的話,你到機場的時間會更晚。

大家在學習商務英語的時候可以登錄網,網上面有很多針對商務英語的學習方法和資訊,對大家在學習過程中能起到很大的幫助。