當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 一分鐘英語 第98期:Best of Both Worlds 兩全其美

一分鐘英語 第98期:Best of Both Worlds 兩全其美

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.25K 次

Welcome to English in a Minute!

歡迎來到《一分鐘英語》欄目!

We always hope for the best possible result or outcome.

我們總是希望能得到最佳可能的結果,

but what is the "best" way to use this expression? Best of both worlds.

但是如何才能最好地使用這個表達呢?兩全其美

一分鐘英語 第98期:Best of Both Worlds 兩全其美

How do you like biking to work?

你喜歡騎自行車去工作嗎?

Oh, I love it! It's fun and I actually get to work faster!

我很喜歡!騎自行車很有趣,並且我還可以很快到達公司。

Wow, it seems like biking is the best of both worlds.

哇,似乎騎自行車是兩全其美的方式啊。

It's fun and, in a city like DC, the fastest way to get around!

騎自行車很有趣,而且是在華盛頓這樣的城市四處遊玩最快捷的方式。

Definitely! So, when are you going to get a bike? !

是啊!所以你準備啥時候買自行車呢?!

You say something is the "best of both worlds"

你會用"兩全其美"來描述某個東西,

if you can enjoy the benefits of two very different things at the same time.

如果你同時喜歡兩種完全不同事物帶來的優勢。

Biking is both fun and convenient, two qualities that do not always go together.

騎自行車既有趣又便捷,這兩種品質並非總是同時兼備。

And that's English in a Minute!

以上就是本期的《一分鐘英語》!