當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 從ABC到流利口語 Unit 28:在家裏

從ABC到流利口語 Unit 28:在家裏

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.91W 次

Unit 28 At Home

從ABC到流利口語 Unit 28:在家裏

在家裏

What's for breakfast?

早飯吃什麼?

The usual,eggs,toast,and ee,if you want.

和平常一樣,雞蛋、烤麪包和麥片。還是咖啡,如果你想喝的話。

I think I'll just have cereal for a change.

我想換換口味,吃點麥片。

You preferred staying in bed another thirty minutes to eating breakfast.

你寧願在牀上再躺三十分鐘也不起來吃早飯。

I wonder what we should have for dinner this evening?

我們今天的晚餐該做什麼吃呀?

I can always eat pizza,or spaghetti.

比薩餅和意在利粉我是吃不厭的。

I'm starting a new diet day after tomorrow.

後天我要重新節食了。

Don't 're invited out to dinner tonight.

別忘了今晚我們被邀請到外面去吃飯。

I'll try to get home a little early.

我儘量早點回家。

When can we expect you for dinner?Can you come tonight?

你什麼時候來和我們一起吃晚飯?今晚能來嗎?

I promised to go to a concert with my sister.

我答應和姐姐一起去聽音樂會。

My washing-machine went on the blink this morning,

我的洗衣機沒法用了,

so I have to go to the laundromat this afternoon to do the washing.

所以下午我只得到自動洗衣店去洗衣服。

Sometimes when the windows are open,you can hear the neighbors'phone.

有時窗戶開着,你能聽到鄰居家的電話鈴響。

Conversations

會話

Dialogue 1

It's time to get up!

該起牀了!

I just went to bed!

我剛剛睡下。

You shouldn't have stayed up so late watch TV.

你不該夜裏看電視看到那麼晚。

I told you we had to get an early start.

我告訴過你我們得清早動身。

I know,but that movie was just too good to leave.

我知道。但那個影片太吸引人了,不能不看。

I guess I'll just have to pay the price and be sleepy.

我想我付出的代價是整天都沒精打彩。

Do you want to eat breakfast here?

你想在家裏吃早飯嗎?

No,Why don't we just grad a bite at the coffee shop next door?

不了,我們幹嘛不在隔壁的咖啡館裏隨便吃點東西呢?

Okay by me.

我沒意見。

Dialogue 2

I wonder what we should have for dinner this evening.

我們今天的晚餐該做什麼吃呢?

Are you asking me?

你在問我嗎?

Yes,I am.I really don't feel much like cooking,but the family must eat.

是的。我真不太想做飯,但全家總得吃飯吧。

Well,you know me.I can always eat pizza,or spagheti.

哦,你是知道我的。比薩餅和意大利粉我是吃不厭的。

So I've 're putting on a little weight,aren't you?

這我已經注意到了。你胖了不少,是吧?

I 't remind me.I'm starting a new diet the day after tomorrow.

這我知道,用不着你提醒我。後天我要重新節食了。

It's about time.

你是該節食了。

Dialogue 3

Did you lock the doors?

你把門都鎖上了嗎?

All except the back door.

除了後門都鎖上了。

I left that open for took the dog for a walk.

我給蒂姆留着後門,他帶着狗散步去了。

Well,I'm going on to bed.I'm beat.

嗯,我睡覺去了。我累極了。

Okay.I'm going to stay up a while.

好吧。我等會兒再睡。

I've got to go over the household budget.

我得把家裏的賬再算一算,

We're a little overspent this month.

這個月我們超支了一點。

Please tell Tim to close the door to the basement.

請告訴蒂姆關上地下室的門,

I don't want the dog down there tonight.

我不想讓狗今晚跑到哪兒去。

you at breafast.

好的。晚安。明天吃早飯時見。

Dialogue 4

This is the last of the milk.

這是最後的牛奶了。

I know.I intend to go to the store today.

我知道。今天我打算去商店。

Would you get some of that new cereal we saw advertised on TV?

你買點我們在電視廣告上看到的那種新的麥片好嗎?

Which one?

哪種?

You one with the silly ad about how vitamins jump up and down.

嗯...,就是那個挺蠢的廣告,維生在跳跳的。

Oh,you mean"KIKIES"?

哦,你說的是“KIKIES”?

's the one.

對,就是那種。

Well,I'll see.

好吧,我去看看。

Sometimes the stores don't have some of the new kinds of cereal.

但有時商店裏沒有那些新品種的麥片。

Dialogue 5

Let's see if we can reach some sort of agreement over your curfew.

讓我們來看看,是不是能對你的夜歸時間達成什麼議?

Okay.

好吧,

Everyone else's parents let them stay out until two or three in the morning.

別人的父母都讓他們到晨兩點或三點。

Well.I'm not everyone else's father.

是嗎,可我不是別人的。

I think you need to be in the house by ten o'clock.

我認爲你10點鐘前必須回到家裏。

That's absurd.

那太荒謬了。

I know some junior high kids who can stay out later than that.

我認識一些初中生,他們都可以10點以後回家。

I'll be worried if you stay out late.

如果你在外面待到太晚,我會擔心的。

Okay,how about a midnight curfew?And I'll let you know where I am.

好吧,12點怎麼樣?更何況我會讓你知道我在什麼地方的。