當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 從ABC到流利口語 Unit 24:在機場

從ABC到流利口語 Unit 24:在機場

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.56W 次

Unit 24 At the Airport
在機場
BAsic Expressions
基本句型表達
I'd like to buy a seat on a flight to Tokyo on the 2 nd of October,please.
我要買一張10月2日去東京的機票。
How do you want to fly,coach or first class?
您想買什麼票,經濟艙還是頭等艙?
I want to travel tourist class.
我想坐經濟艙。
I'd like a morning flight to New Delhi.
我想訂去新德里的早班機票。
I'd like to fly to Munich this Sunday.
我想在本週日飛往慕尼黑。
Checking in
辦理登機手續
What's the boarding time?
什麼時候登機?
Passengers are to check in at the airport an hour before the plane takes off.
旅客必須在飛機起飛前一小時到機場辦理登機手續。
May I see your passport and ticket,please?
請讓我看一下您的護照和機票好嗎?
Could you tell me what I have to do with my excess baggage?
你可以告訴我該怎樣處理我超重的行李嗎?
The weight allowance is 20 kilos per traveler,excluding hang luggage.
每位旅客行李的重量限額是20公斤,不包括手提行李。
I'm going to take flight RE103,where do I check in?
我乘RE103航班,在哪兒辦登機手續?
Window No.12 is for European and stand in the line,please.
歐洲航班在第12號窗口,請去排隊吧。
I'm afraid there'll be an excess baggage charge.
恐怕您要交行李超重費。
Here is your boarding card.
這是您的登機卡。
Airport announcements
機場公告
The departure of Flight 007 to Honololo has heen delayed by two hours.
飛往檀香山的第007次航班延遲兩小時起飛。
British Airways announces the departure of flight 119 to Paris,
英國航空公司飛往巴黎的119次航班就要起飛,
boarding now at Gate 7.
現在在7號門登機。
Conversations
會話
Dialogue 1
Flight BE 407 to Rome is delayed.
飛往羅馬的BE407次航班推遲起飛。
Will passengers please wait in the lounge?
請乘客在休息室等候。
Oh,how annoying!
噢,真煩人!
The time of departure will be announced as soon as possible.
起飛時間將盡快通知。
Is's infuriating!I have to be in Rome by five.
真氣人!我得在5點以前到達羅馬。

從ABC到流利口語 Unit 24:在機場

Dialogue 2
We're supposed to check in at the Air China's counter
30 minutes before take-off,Joe.
喬,我們得在起飛前30分鐘到中國國際航空公司櫃檯前辦理登機手續。
Yes,I boarding time on the ticket says 17:05,and now it's 16:15.
我知道。機票上寫的登機時間是17點5分,現在是16點15。
I guess we have plenty of time.
我看我們的時間還得充裕。
Do we need to show our ID cards when checking in?
檢票登機的時候要出示身份證嗎?
's essential.
當然,這是最基本的。
What about our luggage?
我們的行李怎麼辦?
We can check it and hand carry the small bags.
行李可以託運,小包隨身帶着。
And we have to open each for inspection.
我們還得把每個包都打開以供檢查。
Are they going to frisk all the passengers?
他們要搜每個乘客的身嗎?
I think certainly don't want a hijack to happen on the plane today.
我想是的。我們當然不希望在今天的飛機上發生劫機事件。


Dialogue 3
I'm taking BA Flight 123 to London.
我準備乘英國航空公司飛倫敦的123航班。
Can you tell me where the reporting desk is,please?
請問報到處在哪兒?
Yes,madam.
太太,
The reporting desk for the British Airways flight to London is over there.
英國航空公司飛往倫敦班機的報到處在那邊。
Thank you so much.
謝謝。
Is this the desk for BA Flight 123 to London?
這是英國航空公司飛往倫敦的123航班的報到處嗎?
Yes,this is the right desk.
是的,就在這兒。
Have you any luggage?
您有行李嗎?
A 's all,except my handbag,of course.
一個手提箱,就這一件。當然不算我的手提包了。
Will you please put the suitcase on the scales?
請把箱子放在秤上好嗎?
You needn't weigh your handbag.
手提包不必過秤了。
Is there a receipt?
有收據嗎?
Yes,I've attached your baggage receipt to your ticket.
有的,我已經把它貼在你的機票上了。
What must I do next?
下一步我該做什麼呢?
You must go through Immigration to the departure lounge.
您必須到移民處辦完手續再去離境廳。


Dialogue 4
Good morning,sir,where are you going?
先生,早上好,您要去哪兒?
I'm going to England by flight B.E.987.
我乘BE987航班去英國。
When is your flight?
您什麼時候的飛機?
10:00 am I supposed to check in?
上午10點鐘,我應什麼時候辦理登機手續?
We are checking in.
我們正在辦理。
May I have your ticket?And your health certificate and your luggage,please.
請出示機票及您的健康證明書,還有您的行李。
Here you are.
給您。
Are you keeping this small bag as carry-on luggage,sir?
先生,這個小包您帶在身上嗎?
Yes.
是的。
You must weigh that as well.
也得過磅。
All right.
好的.
Your luggage is two pounds over,
先生,您的行李超重2磅,
I am afraid there'll be an excess lug-gage charge,sir.
恐怕您得付超重費了。
How much must I pay?
我需付多少錢?
It's 10 yuan.
應該是10元。
Here you are.
給您。
This is your luggage check,
這是您的行李單,
which you must show when you disembark at your destination,
到達目的地的時候,您必須出示這張單子,
and here is your boarding pass and your ticket.
這是您的登機牌和機票。
Thanks.
謝謝。
Now please wait until your flight is called.
您等着您的航班呼叫好嗎?
There are about twenty-five minutes to go.
大約還有25分鐘就要呼叫了。
I'm a little nervous.I have never flown before.
我有一點緊張,我從來沒有坐過飛機。
There is nothing at all to worry about.
沒有什麼可擔心的。
Once you're in the air,it's just like sitting in your own living room.
一升到空中你就像坐在自己家中的客廳一樣。
It's going to be a very pleasant flight.
這將是一次非常愉快的飛行。