當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part82:談論家人和親戚

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part82:談論家人和親戚

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.65W 次

82 Talking About Family&Relatives
談論家人和親戚
Is this a photo of your family?
這是你的全家福嗎?
A:Is this a photo of your family?
A:這是你的全家福嗎?
B:Yes,it was taken just before I was leaving for college.
B:是啊,這是我來上大學拍的。
A:You look so lovely.B:How time flies!I'll not see twenty again.
你長得真可愛。B:時間過得真快啊,轉眼再也沒有20歲了.
What does your mother do?
你媽媽是做什麼工作的?
A:What does your mother do,may I ask?
A:你媽媽是做什麼工作的?
B:My mother works in a company as an accountant.
B:她是一家公司的會計。
A:Is she busy?
A:她工作很忙嗎?
B:Not always,she's rather busy at the end of the year.
B:不總忙,年終的時候很忙。
This must be your sister.
這位準是你姐姐。
A:This must be your sister,what a pretty girl?
A:這位準是你姐姐,真漂亮。
B:Pretty!She won beauty contest in her college.
B:漂亮!她在大學時是校花.
Hi,Tracy,this is my friend,Bill.
喂,特蕾西,這是我朋友比爾.A:他很隨和、誠懇.只是有時有點保守.
C:Hello,Bill,nice to see you.
C:你好,比爾,很高興見到你。
A:Hello,nice to meet you too.
A:你好,見到你我也很高興。
Who's that...?
那位……是誰?
A:Who's that old lady trimming the trees?
A:修剪樹枝的那位老人是誰呀?
B:She's my grandma.
B:是我奶奶。
A:She's looks very old is she? B:92.
她多大年紀了?她看起來身體很好.九十二歲.
This is my uncle.
這是我叔叔。
A:This is my uncle,Charles.
A:這是我叔叔,查爾斯。
B:He looks does he do?
B:他看上去很結實,做什麼工作的?
A:He's a captain. B:He must be very brave.
A:他是船長。B:他肯定很勇敢。
A:Exactly!
A:沒錯兒!
My mother is a professor.
我母親是教授。
A:They must be your parents,what do they do?
A:他們準是你父母了,他們都做什麼工作?
B:My mother is a professor and my father is a manager.
B:我母親是個教授,我父親是個經理。
A:Do they often take you out?
A:他們經常帶你出去玩兒嗎?
B:No,usually they're very busy.
B:不,他們通常都很忙。
What shall I call him?
我該叫他什麼?
A:What shall I call him?
A:我該叫他什麼?
B:Oh,you may call him Uncle,or Henry.
B:你可以叫他叔叔,或叫他亨利。
A:What's he doing?
A:他在幹什麼?
B:He's checking 's an official in the customs.
B:在檢查行李,他是海關官員。
What does he look like?
他長得什麼樣?
A:I heard many stories about your brother.
A:我聽說過很多你哥哥的故事。
B:He's a hero in our town.
B:他是我們鎮的英雄。
A:What does he look like?Is he handsome?
A:他長得什麼樣?瀟灑嗎?
B:Yes,indeed,People say he's the smartest young man.
B:帥極了,人們都說他最帥的小夥子。
He is twenty years old.
他二十了。
A:Your father looks much younger in the picture.
A:照片中你爸爸可真年輕。
B:He was 20 years old then. A:How old is he now?
B:那時他才二十歲。A:現在呢?
B:He's over sixty.
B:六十多了。
He likes smiling.
他很愛笑。
A:What a brilliant smile!
A:他笑得可真美!
B:That's my cousin likes smiling.
B:那是我表哥休伯特,他很愛笑。
A:He must be very easy-going.
A:他肯定很好相處吧。
B:Sure,he's ready to be friendly with anyone.
B:是啊,他對誰都那麼友好。
He looks his age.
他的長相和實際年齡差不多。
A:The man behind your mother must be your elder brother.
A:你媽媽後邊的一定是你哥了。
B:Yes,he was 29 then.
B:是他,他當時二十九歲。
A:He looked his age.
A:能看出來。
He's generous and kind.
他慷慨、大方。
A:Say,do you go to see your grandparents often?
A:你常去看你爺爺奶奶嗎?
B:Of course,my grandpa is generous and kind.
B:當然,我爺爺慷慨、大方
My grandma cooks the most delicious Chinese dishes in the world.
我奶奶的中國菜燒得一流.A:他很隨和、誠懇,只是有時有點保守.
A:You're very lucky. He's a man of character.
A:你真幸運。他很有個性。
A:Is this your brother-in-law?
A:這是你姐夫嗎?
B:Yes,he married my sister ten years ago.
B:對,十年前他和我姐姐結婚。
A:From his looks,I'd say he's a man of character.
A:從相貌看他很有個性。
B:Yes,my sister loves his personality.
B:沒錯兒,我姐姐就喜歡他的性格。
Give me a touch of his personality.
給我說說他的性格吧。
A:This man is your fiance,Dolly?
A:多麗,這人是你未婚夫嗎?
B:Yeah,how do you like him? A:He's handsome.
B:對,你看他怎麼樣?他長得很英俊。
B:Can you give me a touch of his character?
給我說說他的性格吧。
A:He's outgoing and honest,but sometimes he's a bit conservative.
他很隨和、誠懇,只是有時有點保守。

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part82:談論家人和親戚