當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part84:談論飲食

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part84:談論飲食

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.65W 次

84 Talking About Eating
談論飲食
Have you made a reservation?
您訂立位子了嗎?
A:Have you made a reservation,sir?
A:先生,您訂位子了嗎?
B:Yes,I reserved a table for six people.
B:是的,我訂了六個人的位子。
A:Your name,please?
A:您叫什麼名字?
B:Michael donsin.
B:邁克爾•唐森。
I had a table reserved for way,please.
知道了.我們給您留了一張餐桌,請隨我來.
Which restaurant do you prefer?
您喜歡哪家餐館?
A:Which restaurant do you prefer?
A:您喜歡哪家餐館?
B:I'd like to taste Mexican food.
B:我想嚐嚐墨西哥風味。
A:How about the one on Baker Street?
A:貝克大街的那家餐館怎麼樣?
B:Oh,I've never seen a better Mexican restaurant.
B:再好不過了。
I like authentic Chinese food.
我喜歡地道的中國菜。
A:Say,how about having Chinese food for a change?
A:換換口味吃中餐怎麼樣?
B:Great idea!I like authentic Chinese food.
B:太好了。我喜歡地道的中國菜。
A:Let's see what we'll take.
A:看看我們吃什麼。
B:Pork steamed with rice flour,jelly fish and egg soup.
B:米粉肉、拌蟄皮、雞蛋湯。
A:That's it!
A:好,就這樣!
What's special for today?
今天的風味菜是什麼?
A:What's special for today?
A:今天的風味菜是什麼?
B:Sweet and sour prok chops,Madam.
B:糧醋排骨。
A:We'll have it for two people.
A:我們要兩個人的量。
B:In a minute,Madam.
B:就來,請稍候。
Let's a change.
我們吃……換換口味吧。
Let's have seafood for a about oyster and lobster?
我們吃海鮮換換口味吧.牡蠣和龍嚇怎麼樣?
B:I couldn't agree more!
B:我完全同意!
A:Anything else you want to add?
A:你還要加點什麼嗎?
B:Oh,yeah,two beers.
B:噢,對了,兩杯啤酒。
I think I'll take...
我點……
A:May I have your order,gentlemen?
A:先生們,點什麼菜?
B:I think I'll take braised chicken.
B:我喜歡燉雞肉。
C:I'd prefer prawn salad.
C:我點明是沙拉。
D:And sea cucumber,a typical Cantonese dish.
D:還有海蔘,這是地道的廣東菜。
A:Right away,gentlemen.
A:就來,先生們。
I'm very fond of...
我非常喜歡吃……
A:What kind of Chinese food do you serve?
A:你們有哪些中國菜?
B:Authentic Cantonese cuisine.
B:正宗的廣東菜。
A:I'm very fond of white stewed fish.
A:我很喜歡吃白燴魚。
C:So am white stewed fish,please.
C:我也是,請來兩伊始白燴魚。
B:They will soon be ready.
B:就好。
Would you like it rare,medium or well-done?
……你喜歡嫩點兒、適中、還是老一點兒?
A:I'd like to have steak and a beer.
A:我要牛排和一杯啤酒。
B:Would you like it rare,medium or well-done?
B:牛排嫩點兒、適中、還是老一點兒?
A:Well-done,please.
A:老一點兒吧。
I'm used to having...
我習慣……。
A:May I serve your dishes now?
A:現在上菜嗎?
B:No,I'm used to having tea first.
B:不用,我習慣先喝茶。
A:With sugar?
A:加不加糖?
B:No sugar,please.
B:不加。
How delicious!Tender and crisp!
太好吃了!又嫩又脆。
A:How delicious!Tender and crisp!
A:太好吃了!又嫩又脆。
B:This is the specialty of our restaurant,sir.
B:先生,這是本店的拿手菜。
A:Yes,it's really savory.
A:不錯,的確有味道。
B:Thank you for appreciating it.
B:多謝誇獎。
It's nice,indeed.
的確好極了。
A:It's nice,indeed.
A:的確好極了。
B:Yes,I've never tasted anything better.
B:是啊,我從來沒吃過比這更好吃的。
C:Thank you,gentlemen.
C:謝謝你,先生。
It's appetizing and tasty.
真是鮮美可口。
A:This fish tastes as good as it looks.
A:這魚不僅色澤好,而且味道美。
B:It's appetizing and tasty.
B:真是鮮美可口。
C:Happy to see you enjoy it.
C:很高興你們喜歡。
I've never tasted better.
再好不過了。
A:This is the best dinner I've ever had.
A:這是我吃過的最好的飯了。
B:How about the soup?
B:湯怎麼樣?
A:I've never tasted anything better.
A:再好不過了。
B:How nice of you to say so.
B:你過獎了。
I smells good.
聞起來很香。
A:Let's try this shrimps with egg white.
A:嚐嚐芙蓉鮮蝦吧!
B:Mm,it smells good.
B:聞起來很香。
A:Could you pass me a loaf of bread?
A:給我一個麪包好嗎?
I'd like to have the shrimp with it.
我想就麪包一塊兒吃。
The dinner is really rich.
晚飯很豐盛。
A:The dinner is really rich.
A:晚飯很豐盛。
B:Which dish do you like most?
B:你最愛吃什麼菜?
A:I like the soy sauce chicken.
A:醬油雞。
Actually,it's the dish recommended by this restaurant specially.
B:事實上這是本店特別推薦的。
Anything is all right with me.
我吃什麼都行。
A:Which do you prefer,sour peppery soup or four-jewel soup?
A:你喜歡什麼湯,酸辣湯還是四寶湯?
B:Anything's all right with me.I'm not particular about soups.
B:吃什麼都行,我對湯不太挑剔。
A:Then we'll have four-jewel soup.
A:那麼來四寶湯吧。
I'm afraid I don't like...
我想我不大愛吃……。
A:I'm afraid I don't like bread with potato ketchup.
A:我想我不大愛吃麪包加土豆泥。
B:Then let's try strawberry ketchup.
B:那麼嚐嚐草莓醬吧。
A:It sounds better.
A:那倒不錯。
badly cooked.
……做得太糟了。
A:I'm sorry to say the lobster is badly cooked.
A:很遺憾,龍蝦做得太糟了。
B:Sorry to hear that,would you like to have it changed?
B:對不起,要換換嗎?
A:Oh,no.I can do with it.
A:不,不用了。
B:Thank you for your kindness.
B: 太謝謝您了。
The service is too slow.
服務太慢。
A:Can you tell me what's wrong,sir?
A:能和我說說有什麼不妥嗎?
B:The service is too slow and the dishes are served cold.
B:服務太慢,菜都涼了。
I see.I'll report to the manager and now I'll get them warmed for you.
我知道了,我會把這事告訴經理的,我來把菜給你熱一熱吧.
There's too much salt in...
太鹹了。
A:The dish is too hot.
A:菜太辣了。
And I also think there's too much also think there's too much salt in the meat.
B:我覺得肉也太鹹了。
C:I'll change it for y to keep you waiting.
C:我給你們換換,很抱歉,請等一會兒。

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part84:談論飲食