當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part38:Permission充許

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part38:Permission充許

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.16K 次

38 Permission
38 允許
All right if I...?
我...可以嗎?
A:All right if I take a few days off?B:Please do.
A:請幾天假可以嗎?B:可以.
A:Then you have to do the work all by yourself.
A:那麼工作就全由你來做了.
B:That's all right.
B:沒關係.
wed?
允許...嗎?
A:Is fishing allowed in the lake?
A:湖裏允許釣魚嗎?
B:No,you'll be fined if you try that.
B:不允許.在這裏釣魚會被罰款的.
A:Oh,thank you for telling me all this
A:噢,謝謝你告訴我這些.
Ok if I...?
我...的話,可以嗎?
A:Ok if I play the flute now?
A:現在吹吹笛子可以嗎?
B:All right,but wait till I call the doctor.
B:可以,但是先等我叫大夫.
A:What's the matter?
A:怎麼回事?
B:In case I am driven crazy by your magic flute.
B:以防我的魔笛把我逼瘋!
A:My God.I'd better not play it.
A:我的天!我最好別吹了吧.
B:Go ahead.I' only joking!
B:吹吧,我跟你開個玩笑.
Can I...?
我可以...嗎?
A:Can I go home on vacation?
A:假期我可以回家嗎?
B:Of course you can.I don't see any reason why not.
B:當然可以.沒什麼理由不讓你回去.
A:You need my hand,don't you?
A:你需要我幫忙,不是嗎?
B:Yes,but I think I can manage.
B:是啊,但是我想我能對付.
Could I ...?
我可以...嗎?
A:Could I buy a new shirt?It's only 50 yuan.
A:我可以買件襯衫嗎?才五十元.
B:Go 's not very expensive.
B:買吧,不很貴.
A:I haven't enough money on d you lend me some?
A:我身上錢夠,借給我一些好嗎?
B:All right you are.
B:好的,給你.
Do you mind if I ...?
我...你介意嗎?
A:Do you mind if I change the channel?
A:我變一頻道你介意嗎?
B:No,not at program is so boring.
B:不,一點兒也不介意.節目真沒意思.
A:What do you prefer,TV series or TV serials?
A:你喜歡看電視系列節目還是喜歡電視連續節目?
B:It all depends.
B:那得看情況.
Would it be all right if I...?
我...的話可以嗎?
A:Would it be all right if I turn in the paper next Monday?
A:下週一我交作業可以嗎?
I'm afraid I can't finish it this Friday.
恐怕週五我完不成.
B:You can hand in next Monday,but you'd better get ready for an"F"
B:可以,但是你最好對不及格有個思想準備
You've been putting it off quite a few days.
你已經拖延好幾天了
A:I'm sorry.I'll try too avoid an"F"
A:對不起,我會避免得"不及格"的.
I was wondering if I could ...
不知道我可不可以......
A:I was wondering if I could go fishing on Sunday.
A:星期天可以去釣魚嗎?
B:I'd rather you didn' exam is coming.
B:你最好別去.就要考試了.
A:Don't worry.I'm well prepared for it.
A:別擔心,我全準備好了.
B:How come you are so confident?
B:你怎麼那麼自信?
Would you mind if I...?
我...你介意嗎?
A:Would you mind if I smoke here?
A:在這兒抽支菸你不介意吧?
B:No,I wouldn't mind at all.
B:當然不介意.
A:Thank you 's nice of the way,would you have a smoke?
A:謝謝.你也來一支吧?
B:No,thanks.
B:不用了,謝謝.
Would it be possible for me to ...?
我可以...嗎?
A:Would it be possible for me to put off the work till a later day?
A:我可以把工作往後推一推嗎?
B:Well,I'd rather you didn't if you don't mind.
B:哦,請不要介意,你最好不要往後推.
A:It's not so urgent,is it?
A:事情不那麼急吧?
B: it's a bad habit to delay doing things.
B:不急,但是拖延是上壞習慣.
Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today.
今日事今日畢嘛!
Do you think I could ...?
我可以...嗎?
A:Do you think I could put my books here?
A:我把書放在這兒可以嗎?
B:Yes,please e's plenty of room
B:可以,放吧.空地很多嘛.
A:Won't that be too much bother?
A:那也太麻煩你了.
B:No bother at all.A:Thank you.
B:沒關係.A:謝謝.
Are people allowed to do...?
允許人們...嗎?
A:Are people allowed to marry twice in China?
A:在中國人們允許結婚兩次嗎?
I mean,is it legal to have two wives or two husbands at the same time?
我是說同時有兩個妻子或兩丈夫合法?
B:Definitely in the past,a man could have as many wives as he pleased
B:絕對不行.但是過去一個男人娶幾個妻子都行.
A:It's true of a religious section in America years ago.
A:許多年前美國的一個宗教派別也是如此.
B:I am told a man can have many wives in some countries even mowadays.
B:聽說某些國家至今仍然可以娶很多妻子
A:That's ridiculous.
A:真荒唐!
Do I have your permission to...?
允許我...嗎?
A:Do I have your permission to sit in the front of the auditorium?
A:我可以坐在禮堂前面嗎?
B:I'm afraid e seats are saved for the VIPs.I'm sorry
B:恐怕不行.那些是留給大人物們的.對不起啦.
A:It doesn't matter.I can take seat in the back.
A:沒關係.我可以坐在後面.
I hope you don't mind my...?
我希望你不介意...?
A:I hope you don't mind my having the book for a moment?
A:我希望你不介意我用一下這本書.
B:Let me ...I'm afraid not.I'll use it soon.
B:讓我想一想.恐怕不行,我馬上就用.
You might ask Jim
你可以問一問吉姆.
A: I'm in luck there
A:好的.希望在他那兒我運氣好些.
May I do...?
我可以...嗎?
A:May I use your umbrella?
A:可以用一下你的雨傘嗎?
B:Certainly,it's not raining,is it?
B:當然,現在沒有下雨吧?
A:No,it's sunny nad bright.I simply want to take a picture with an umbrella
A:沒有,天挺好的.我只是想拿傘照張相片.
Would you object if I...?
我...的話你不反對吧?
A:Would you object if I tum off the radio?
A:我把收音機關掉你不反對吧?
B:No,it's noisy,isn't it?
B:不反對.噪音挺大的.
A:I wonder why the radio doesn't have a good reception these days.
A:不知道最近爲什麼收音效果不太好.
B:The signals are weak,I think.
B:我認爲是信號弱.
Feel free.
請便.
A:Can I use your bike,Jim.B:Feel free.
A:吉姆,我可以用一用你的自行車嗎?B:請便.
A:Thank I don't have to suffer in the crowded buses.
A:謝謝,那我就不用擠車了.
B:That's why I cycle to work every day.
B:這就是爲什麼我每天騎車
No,of course not.
不,當然不介意.
A:Would you mind if I take off my coat here?
A:我把大衣脫在這兒你介意嗎?
B:No,of course not.I don't ahead.A:Thanks.
B:當然不,我不介意.請吧!A:謝謝.
I'd rather you didn't.
你最好別那樣做.
A:Could I open the window?
A:我可以打開窗子嗎?
B:Well,I'd rather you didn't if you don't mind.
B:哦,你最好別打開,希望你不要介意
It's very draughty when you open the window .
打開窗子風很大
Just leave the door that be all right?A:All right
只開門,好嗎?

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part38:Permission充許