當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part12:Boredom厭煩

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part12:Boredom厭煩

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.03W 次

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part12:Boredom厭煩
12 Boredom
厭煩
ly browns me off.
真讓我討厭。(較隨便)
A:All the routine work really browns me off.
每天千篇一律的工作真讓我討厭。
B:Oh,come 've just started.
得了吧,你只不過剛剛開始
A:I wish I hadn't chosen this job.
我希望我沒選過這項工作。
Bother...
.....真討厭!(較隨便)
A:Bother the flies! B:Where do they come from?
蒼蠅真討厭!從哪來的?
A:I don't know thing rotten here? B:I can't see it.
不知道,這有什麼壞了的東西嗎?沒發現。
I'm fed up with..
我厭煩......(較隨便)
A:Do you like our new history teacher?
你喜歡新來的歷史老師嗎?
B:I'm fed up with his endless talking.
他沒完沒了地講啊講,我都聽煩了。
A:You can't say that !He's a very knowledgeable person.
你怎麼那麼說呢?他很有學識。
B:I can't see it.
我倒沒看出來。
I'm not at all keen on ...
我一點也不喜歡......。(較隨便)
A:What do you think of being a secretary?
當祕書怎麼樣?
B:I'm not at all keen on that sort of makes me crazy.
我根本不喜歡那種工作,它簡直使我發瘋。
A:How come? B: You have to type all day.
怎麼會呢?整天打字,沒完沒了。
a thorough drag!
......真討厭!(較隨便)
A:That woman is a thorough drag! B:What is it?
那個女的真討厭。怎麼了?
A:She keeps spitting on the ground.
她總是向地上吐痰。
B:Maybe there's something wrong with her.
也許是舒服吧。
ly turns me off!
......真叫我討厭!(較隨便)
A:That guy's manner really turns me off.
那傢伙的舉止真討厭。
B: never stops asking questions.
誰說不是。他的問題沒完沒了。
A:Maybe he's abnormal.
可能他不大正常吧。
es me cold.
......我一點也不感興趣。(較隨便)
A:Rock music really leaves me cold. What about you?
搖滾樂我一點也不感興趣。你呢?
B:I'm crazy about makes me very excited.
我喜歡得着迷,它使我興奮。
A:Then tell me what's good about it.
那麼告訴我怎麼個好法?
B:It can't be expressed by words.
是語言難以表達的。
be a bit of a bind,
......有點討厭。(較隨便)
A:Driving during the rush hours can be a bit of a bind.
高峯期開車真叫人頭疼。
B:Yeah.I think have to be patient and careful.
是啊,你得耐心、小心。
A:So I'd rather walk or run to work. B:You must be joking!
所以我寧可步行或跑步上班。你一定在開玩笑。
What's all this noise about?
都吵鬧些什麼呀?
A:What's all this noise about?
都吵鬧些什麼呀?
B:They're discussing whether they should replace Miss Smith,the Music teacher.
他們在討論是否換掉音樂老師史密斯小姐。
A:Why? A:Because she's not responsible enough.
爲什麼呢?因爲她責任心不太強。
s me to death.
煩死我了。(較隨便)
A:Reciting texts really bores me to death.
背誦課文煩死人了。
B:Do you have to remember every text ?
每篇課文都要記嗎?
A:Yes,the teacher says recitation is real good.
是的,老師說背誦課文真的有好處。
I don't find...
我覺得......沒/不......。(通用)
A:Do you lie playing tennis? B:I don't find it very exciting.
你喜歡打網球嗎?我覺得沒什麼意思。
A:Maybe you haven't found the magic.B:I can't wait!
你可能還沒發現打網球的妙處。我簡直等不及了。
I'm really sick of...
我對......真是太討厭了。(通用)
A:I'm really sick of waiting for a bus.
等公共汽車真是太討厭了。
B:cially when you have something urgent to do.
是啊,尤其是你有急時候。
A:But a taxi costs too much. B:That's true.
可乘出租車又太貴了。
I find(that)...
我覺得......。(通用)
A:I find Beijing Opera is quite a bore.
我覺得聽京劇很臭煙味。
B:Young people enjoy pop songs more.
年輕人更喜歡流行歌曲
A:It's just like listening to a language which you know nothing at all.
聽京劇就像聽一門你不懂的外文一樣。
B:But you don't have such a problem as to pop songs.
但聽流行歌曲就不存在這樣的問題。
I'm tired of ...
我對......非常厭煩。(通用)
A:I'm tired of dancing.
我討厭跳舞。
B:But to me it's really enjoyable.
但對我來說跳舞是一種享受。
A:Maybe it's because you always have pretty girls as your partners.B:Maybe so.
或許是因爲你常和漂亮女孩一起跳吧。也許是吧。
What a boring...
......真沒有意思!(通用)
A:What a boring film!
這個電影真沒意思。
B:The acting of the heroine is too artificial.
女主角的演技太做作了。
A:And the plot is so simple.
而且情節也太簡單。
What a bother...!
......真討厭!(通用)
A:What a bother having to climb storeys home every day.
每天都得爬好幾層樓才能到家,真討厭!
B:But it's also a sort of exercise and it's good to your health.
但這也是一種鍛鍊,對身體有好處。
A:I don't care! B:You're complaining again.
我纔不在乎呢。你又抱怨了不是!
I must admit I'm not at all interested in ...
我承認我對......一點兒也感興趣。(較正式)
A:I must admit I'm not at all interested in math.
我必須承認我對數學一點也不感興趣。
B:I'm sure you'll soon begin to like 's such an interesting subject.
我肯定你很快會喜歡它的,它是一門非常有趣的學科。
A:But I don't think I'll ever show my liking to math.
但我覺得我永遠也不會喜歡數學的。

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part12:Boredom厭煩