當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 學學辣媽們如何教訓別人

學學辣媽們如何教訓別人

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.49W 次

  Money does not grow on trees.

學學辣媽們如何教訓別人

錢又不是樹上長出來的。

 Don't make that face or it'll freeze in that position.

別給我臉色看,不然我讓你一直都是那種臉色。(這句話真狠!)



  If I tAlked to my mother like you talk to me...

我要是像你跟我講話那樣跟我媽媽講話,她早就……

 What if everyone jumped off a cliff? Would you do it, too?

別人幹什麼你就幹什麼啊?要是別人都去跳崖,你去不去?

來自:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道


  You have enough dirt behind those ears to grow potatoes!

你耳朵後面的土都可以用來種土豆了!

  If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

你要是學不會好好說話,那就別說話。

出自:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道


  Don't put that in your mouth; you don't know where it's been!

別把不知道哪來的東西放到嘴裏!

  Don't eat those, they will stunt your growth.

別吃這些對長身體不好的東西。

來源:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道


  If you don't eat those, you will stunt your growth.

不吃這個你怎麼長得大?

 I hope that when you grow up, you have kids "Just Like you"! (Also known as the "Mother's Curse")

我希望你以後的孩子就跟你一樣!(這句就是傳說中“媽媽的詛咒”)

來源:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道


  Because I'm your mother that's why.

我是你媽,這就是爲什麼!

 If you fall out of that tree and break you leg , don't come running to me.

如果你從樹上掉下來摔斷了腿,別跟我這哭哭啼啼的!

來源:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道


  Just wait till your father gets home.

等你爹回來再收拾你!

  I brought you into this world and I can take you OUT !!

我能把你生下來,也能把你弄沒了!!

 Bored! How can you be bored? I was never bored at your age.

無聊?你怎麼可能覺得無聊?我跟你一樣大的時候從來不覺得無聊。

來自:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道




  "Cheer up, the worst is yet to come." Usually said in advance of grounding.

別哭喪着臉,還有更糟的呢。(在關你禁閉之前的提醒)

  Because I said so.

我說是怎樣就是怎樣。

來源:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道