喜怒哀樂的英文口語表達
實際上我心情好極了.
Mood: 心情,心境,情緒
I am not in the mood to argue.
我沒有心情爭辯.
That evening he was in an unusual light-hearted mood.
那晚他的心情異常輕鬆.
To be honest, I'm a bit fed up.
老實說,我有點兒煩了.
Fed up: 感到厭煩的;忍無可忍
She was fed up with her do-nothing sons.
對她那些遊手好閒的兒子,她已經是忍無可忍了.
I was fed up with my boss' constant complaints.
我對於老闆不停的抱怨,我已經聽得煩不勝煩.
It's this weather! I'm sick of it!
這爛天氣!我煩透了!
be sick of: 對...厭煩的
I'm sick of your stupid remarks.
你的那些蠢話我已經聽厭了.
It was so boring that I fell asleep halfway through.
那片子很沒勁,我看半截就睡着了.
He was very upset when we didn't invite him.
他心煩意亂,因爲我們沒邀請他.
Upset: 心煩的,苦惱的
He was horribly upset over her illness.
他爲她的病而憂心忡忡.
I've got mixed feelings about leaving.
臨行前我百感交集.
have mixed feelings (about sb/sth) : react to sb/sth with confused or conflicting feelings, eg joy and sorrow
對…產生紛擾的或矛盾的感情(如悲喜交集).
I can't believe I got so drunk. I feel so ashamed.
我真不相信自己喝得那麼醉.真讓我羞愧難當.
Ashamed: 羞愧的,感到難爲情的
She was ashamed of having failed in the examination.
她因考試不及格而感到羞愧.
His wife left him last year, and he's been really frustrated since then.
他妻子去年離開了他,從那時起他就一直失魂落魄的.
I'm a bit annoyed that he didn't phone me. He promised me he would!
他沒給我打電話我有點生氣.他答應我要打的!
My boyfriend gets very jealous when I talk to other boys.
只要我跟其他男孩說話,我男朋友就會吃醋.
Jealous: 吃醋的
If other men spoke to her intimately he was immediately jealous.
一見到別的男人跟她親熱地交談,他便會醋勁大發.