當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語練習小對話 > 老友記S01E15 MJE美劇筆記 這樣就搞定了

老友記S01E15 MJE美劇筆記 這樣就搞定了

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.28K 次

口語精華:

老友記S01E15  MJE美劇筆記 這樣就搞定了
1. Talk dirty.

說下流的話。(男女挑逗的時候)

 

2. I'm not playing hardball here.

我並不是在這兒玩橫的。(作風強硬)

 

3. And may I say, that is a very flattering sleeve length on you.

我能說,這袖子在你身上長度正好嗎。(當誇讚別人的穿着時)

 

4. We had a deal! You promised!

我們之前有約定的!你保證過的!

 

5. I was just being polite. 

我剛剛只是想客氣一下。

 

6. I put a roof over your head.

我讓你有地方住。

 

7. I'll tell you what.

我告訴你。(向別人提建議時)

 

8. Would you like a tour?

你想參觀一下嗎?

 

9. That's all there is of these.

現在只有這一些。

 

10. There you go.

這樣就對了。(事情已結束)

 

11. Here you go.

東西在這裏,給你。(事情在進行中)

 

12. And it'll seal the deal.

然後這就搞定了。

 

13. She has no personality.

她沒有個性。

 

14. She took me by surprise.

她嚇了我一跳。

 

經典臺詞

 

1. Joey: That monkey is a chick magnet.

那個猴子是個少婦殺手。

 

2. Chandler: I don't mean to brag, but I waited tables at lnnsbruck in '76.

我不想自吹自擂,但我的確在1976年在因斯布魯克做過服務生。

 

3. Chandler: I was always rooting for you two kids to get together.

我一向支持你們兩小夥子交往。

 

4. Joey: We're talking about whipped fish, Monica. I'm just happy I'm keeping it down, you know?

莫妮卡,我們在談論一條攪成泡沫的魚,我不吐出來就已經很不錯了。

 

5. Chandler: Thanks, Phoebe. But I just don't really see myself in a big,  white hat.

謝謝你,菲比。不過我只是覺得自己沒有當廚師這個可能。

 

老友記S01E14 MJE美劇筆記 她還懷了我孩子

 

作者@MJE美劇口語聯盟    (整理/排版:小蝦米 Amy    校對:我的美劇口語夢)