當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語練習小對話 > 《祕社》S01E07筆記:謎團漸漸揭曉?到底誰纔是背後真兇?!

《祕社》S01E07筆記:謎團漸漸揭曉?到底誰纔是背後真兇?!

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.43W 次

《祕社》S01E07筆記:謎團漸漸揭曉?到底誰纔是背後真兇?!

messing with fate will get you there faster than you know.

但是和命運作對只會讓你和我一樣下場。


mess with

胡亂擺弄,糟蹋,與…廝混;和…一道用膳


mess with me, and I'll rip your head off.

和我作對,我就要你人頭落地。


might tip off who you really are.

這可能會暴露你的真實身份。


tip off

向...泄露,告誡


contact had tipped him off that drugs were on the premises.

他的熟人透露說,毒藥在祕密基地那。


was playing with things that he shouldn't wound up dead.

他碰了不該碰的東西。死了也是自食其果。


wind up

以...告終


, just to wind up, could I summarize what we've decided?

好了,差不多該結束了,我能概括一下我們已經決定的嗎?


4.I'm freeing you from a life of sin.

我在親手結束你們罪惡的生命。


free from

沒有…的,免除…的,不受…約束的


lly, Lily got free from worry.

莉莉終於不再擔憂了。


5.I fought him off.

我掙脫了他。


fight off

擊退,驅散,趕走,竭力克服


stars had to fight off the crowds to get out of the auditorium.

明星們得極力擺脫人羣,才能走出禮堂。


y day, my dad pulls away a little more.

每一天 我父親都在疏遠我。


pull away

脫身,離開,開走


limousine pulled away from the curb.

轎車駛離了路邊。


didn't choose this. We were--we were born this way.

我們也不想這樣。可是我們天生如此。


born this way

生來如此