當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 有關常用的英語情景口語對話

有關常用的英語情景口語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.19W 次

英語的口語如果大家不知道怎麼學習的話就來看看吧,今天小編就給大家參考一下英語口語,有需要的來閱讀哦

有關常用的英語情景口語對話

  What is for lunch? 午餐

Chris: Hey, Aiste, what are you doing?

克里斯:嘿,艾斯蒂,你在做什麼?

Aiste: I am making some lunch. We are very busy now because we have to study for exams so I am making something very quick. It's just some meat with salad and potatoes that now even unpeeled if you look at it. Actually, I don't like myself eating potatoes and so hot climate because it's very hard to digest, but Christophe likes it a lot so we make everything together and then we'll see who eats what. And, yeah, I kind of like this food. It's enough for a day.

艾斯蒂:我在做午飯。我們現在非常忙,因爲我們要準備考試,所以我會迅速地做些東西來吃。我要做一些肉,還有沙拉和土豆,你可以看到,土豆甚至沒有削皮。實際上我並不喜歡吃土豆,天氣很炎熱,而且土豆不好消化,不過克里斯托弗非常喜歡吃土豆,所以我們會把大家喜歡的食物都放進去,這樣我們就可以吃自己喜歡的食物了。嗯,我喜歡這道菜。這夠吃一天了。

  Will we still have newspapers in the future? 未來還有報紙嗎?

Pernais: Hello, I am Pernais from Jamaica.

佩納斯:大家好,我是佩納斯,來自牙買加。

Doron: And I am Doron from England.

多倫:我是多倫,來自英國。

Pernais: And our question is: will we still have newspapers in 50 years?

佩納斯:今天要討論的問題是:50年後還有報紙嗎?

Doron: That's a great question. I'd say yes. Just because we don't really need them now. We have so much technology that we don't need newspapers but personally, I love the feel of paper in my hands, so I would still buy newspapers. I still do buy newspapers. What do you think?

多倫:這是個很棒的問題。我認爲有。因爲我們現在不太需要報紙了。現在有很多技術,我們不再需要報紙。不過個人來說,我喜歡手裏拿着報紙的感覺,所以我仍會買報紙。我還會買報紙看。你怎麼看?

Pernais: I think maybe in fifty years we might not have paper anymore. Maybe something better will have been invented by then.

佩納斯:我認爲也許50年後可能不再有報紙了。也許那時會有更好的東西被髮明出來。

Doron: Better than paper?

多倫:比報紙更好?

Pernais: Yes. Better than paper. Maybe.

佩納斯:對,比報紙更好。也許會有。

Doron: You're crazy.

多倫:你的想法太瘋狂了。

  Do you have lots of holidays in your country? 你們國家假期多嗎?

Mike: Hello, this is Mike from Singapore, and we're talking to...

邁克:大家好,我是邁克,來自新加坡,

MJ: MJ from Korea.

MJ:我是MJ,來自韓國。

Mike: MJ from Korea. OK. Well, we're going to talk about holiday. Do you have lots of holidays in your country?

邁克:MJ來自韓國。好,我們來談談節日。你們國家假期多嗎?

MJ: Compared to America, we don't have a lot, but I think we have pretty a lot.

MJ:和美國相比,我們國家的假期並不多,不過我認爲我們的假期算多的。

Mike: OK, for example.

邁克:好,請舉個例子。

MJ: For example, there is Salan which is celebrating the New Year, so we are eating some special kind of traditional food of Korea and there are some other, like, big event, traditional holidays in Korea and we're celebrating it. What about you Mike?

MJ:比如,慶祝新年,我們會吃韓國特別的傳統食物,韓國還有很多重要活動和傳統節日。你們國家呢,邁克?

Mike: In Singapore we have holidays for the Chinese. We have holidays for the Malays and Indians, and there's three groups, they make up like probably almost the biggest percentage in Singapore, and so for example a Chinese holiday would be Chinese New Year of course. That's the main one, and for Indians there is a holiday called Depavali and that is nice as well. Lots of lights and for Malay they have holidays also. Well, it's the equivalent of the Malay New Year and there's a lot of good food. It's very interesting stuff. Really.

邁克:新加坡慶祝中國節日,也會慶祝馬來西亞節日和印度節日,這三類節日在新加坡節日佔比最重,比如,中國節日當然是慶祝中國新年了。這是主要節日,至於印度節日,我們會慶祝點燈節,這也非常不錯,節日期間會點很多燈,我們也過馬來西亞節日,那相當於馬來西亞新年,有很多美食。真的非常有意思。真的。