當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 英語角色扮演對話

英語角色扮演對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.63W 次

我們可以用以英語爲語言,以世界爲背景,扮演自己所喜歡的角色。下面是本站小編給大家帶來英語角色扮演情景對話,供大家參閱!

英語角色扮演對話
  角色扮演英語對話:泰坦尼克號

###You let go?and I’m gonna have to jump in there after you###

(On is crying?and runs past Jack?who is lying on a bench? climbs over the ship’s railings?and hangs on with her back to the ship?about to jump into the sea.)

JACK:Don't do it!

ROSE:Stay back!Don't come any closer!

JACK:Come on!Just give me your hand and I'll pull you back over.

ROSE:No,stay where you are!I mean it!I'll let go!

JACK:No,you won't!

ROSE:What do you mean,No I won't?Don't presume to tell me what I will and will not don't know me.

JACK:Well,you would have done it already.

ROSE:You're distracting away!

JACK:I can't.I'm involved let go,and I'm gonna have to jump in there after you.

(Jack starts taking off his shoes.)

ROSE:Don't be 'd be killed.

JACK:I'm a good swimmer.

ROSE:The fall alone would kill you.

JACK:It would hurt; I'm not saying it wouldn' tell you the truth,I'm a lot more concerned about that water being so cold.

ROSE:How cold?

JACK:e a couple of degrees you ever,uh,ever been to Wisconsin?

ROSE:What?

JACK:Well,they have some of the coldest winters around.I grew up there,near Chippewa Falls.I remember when I was a kid,me and my father,we went ice-fishing out on Lake -fishing is,you know,when you...

ROSE:I know what ice-fishing is!

JACK: just seemed like,you know,kind of an indoor ay,I uh,fell through some thin ice,and I'm telling ya,water that cold,like right down there,it hits you like a thousand knives stabbing you all over your can't breathe,you can't think,at least not about anything but the h is why I'm not looking forward to jumping in there after I said,I don't have a choice.I guess I'm kind of hoping that you'll come back over the railing and get me off the hook here.

(He starts to take off his coat).

ROSE:You're crazy!

JACK:That's what everybody says,but with all due respect,miss,I'm not the one hanging off the back of a ship on!Come on,give me your don't want to do this.

(She takes his hand?and turns are facing each other?but Rose is on the other side of the railing.)

JACK:Whew.I'm Jack Dawson.

ROSE:I'm Rose Dewitt Buchater.

  角色扮演英語對話:感情豐富

D R A F T

Good afternoon, everyone, it’s our pleasure to take part in this role play, Mr. Zhou Will play the role of the police, Miss Dai is my sister, and I am going to play the role of the woman who was drunk

Scene one, the party.

D:“Cheers to the birthday of Miss Xie , (喝酒狀)”

H:“cheers to our handsome English professor Mr. Yang(喝酒狀)”

D、H:“cheers to the applause that everyone gives to us(喝酒狀)”

H:“ Oh this wine is really good, and I feel a little dizzy, it’s time for us to drive.”

D: “Really? Do not drive, Let’s take a Taxi ”

H:“Don’t worry, I am sure I can drive you home, even though we are caught by the police, will any policeman be so cold-blooded that fines for us with such a beautiful girl like you that sit besides me? ”

D: “(嬌羞的笑) let’s drive home”

Scene two: on the road (道具:兩個凳子)

H: 開車門的聲音,發動的聲音,“why is that red car coming against us? Stupid guy. Another stupid guy, another one, why every cars are driving against us?”

D:“because I think we are on the wrong road, stupid guy”

警車的聲音

H:“don’t worry, nothing will happen, it’s my turn”

H:(勾引狀)“dear police, what’s wrong”

D: Oh my god(嫌棄狀)

P:“madam,could I see you drive license”

H:(可憐狀)“of course, handsome police officer”

P:(對比駕照照片)“Is that you?It’s really a nice picture, you look so beautiful”

H:(眨眼)“thank you,pretty”

P:“try this alcohol test, please”

H:“officer, handsome, you know it’s weird, I had a dream last night that I was stopped by a policeman and........I promise I did not drink 2 bottles of erguotou ten minutes ago at the birthday party”

D:“oh my god,we are down”

P:“could you walk along the straight line”

H:(歪歪扭扭)

P:“I am sorry madam, both of you need to go to the police station with me now”

H:(痛哭流涕)“I am sorry, two bottles is just a little wine, I can drink much more”

P:“Do you know that over 400 people are going to die and over 4000 people are going to be serious injured because of drunk drivers. My job is to prevent this terrible accident before it happened. Your drive license

will be suspended and you need to defend yourself before the court next week”

H、D:“we felt sorry, we accept the punishment sincerely”

  角色扮演英語對話:機遇與挑戰

背景:畢業後五年。。。。。。。

Background: after graduate five years. 地點:某地。

Place: somewhere.

時間:某年某月的某一天的。

Time: once upon a day

A:五年不見大家應該都還好吧,我遇到一個糾結的事,你們幫我想想該怎麼辦? Five years no see, is anybody fine? I have a trouble, what can I do?

B:怎麼了?

What’s wrong?

C:難道你跟老婆離婚了?

Did you separate with your wife?

D:說說!

Tell us.

F:如果可以,我想大家都願意幫你!

We all want to help you! If we can.

A:是這樣的,我之前不是在交警隊上班麼,現在我不想在交警隊了,覺得沒意思!

Well, things going like this, I was used to worked as a traffic police, but now, I don’t want to do it anymore, I feel boring.

B:喲,你不是一直喜歡做交警的嘛!

Didn’t you dream to be a traffic police?

C:就是就是,上次多靠你幫忙車纔出來的。

Yeas, last time, rely to your help, can I take my car out.

D:其實換換工作也不錯,做自己喜歡的事,應該會好些,

Whatever changes a work change a life. Do what you like would be better.

F:你想做什麼呢?

What you want to do?

A:有家公司現在在搞招聘,我看了下個方面條件我都滿足

There is a company is recruiting. I think I’m meet it.

B:去吧,公司錢賺得多。

Go ahead, stay in a company, you can make much more money

C:我想還是別去,隔行如隔山。

In my opinion, you’d better no to go, after all an interlacing as foster.

D:我也覺得不應該換,你看你在交警隊做了也這麼多年了,換公司不好。

I think so, you worked so many years in traffic police brigade. It’s not good to change your work

F:我覺得現在還年輕嘛,換一下工作也不錯,但是你要有思想準備哦,開始新工作可是很累的!

We are still young, right? It’s not too bad to change a work, but you’d better to have a prepared in your mind. To start a new work is very tired.

A:哎喲,你們說得我更糾結了

oh, all you guys said make me more confuse

B:先別急,聽聽大家還有什麼想法

Don’t worry, do anybody have some ideas?

C:我真心覺得你不應該換,不要浮躁,公司雖然錢多,但是失業的風險也不小。

I do really think you should not change your work, do not too blundering, however you can make much more money in a company, but it also easier to lose your job.

D:是啊,現在經濟不景氣,很多公司都在裁員,而且倒閉的公司也不少。

Yes, now the sluggish economy, many companies are in layoffs, and there are more and more companies are collapsing.

F:富貴險中求,既然你不想在交警隊繼續做,那麼你就沒有激情,換個工作,說不定能找到你真正想要的生活。!

Riches and honor of risk for, as you do not want to stay in traffic police brigade, you must have no passion, change a work may find your really life.

A:你們的意思我可以不可以這麼理解:留下,雖然不喜歡做了,但是我有這麼多年的工作經驗和人脈基礎;離開,雖然掙錢多,但是有失業的風險!

Guys, what your means, I think I got them, to stay, though I do not like it any more. But I have so many years work experience and know so many people. To leave, though I can make much more money, but I may face the risk of los my job.

BCDF(同時):對!

BCDF: that’s right.

B:我想你應該知道怎麼決定了!

I think you know how to do a decided

C:不管你做什麼,都是我們的朋友

Whatever you do, you still ours friend.

D:從警察到商人?難以想象!

From a traffic police to the businessman, it is too hard to image.

F:好了,剩下的讓他自己來決定吧,走,一起麻將去!

Ok, leave the decided to himself, let us go to play mahjong.

  >>>下一頁更多精彩“角色扮演英語對話”  角色扮演英語對話:適應生活

Todd:Hey, Keith. I heard you just got married.

嘿,基斯。我剛聽說你結婚了。

Keith:Oh, yeah.

哦是的。

Todd:Nice. So, how long ago did you get married?

很好啊。那你是多久以前結婚的?

Keith:Oh, I got married last November.

恩,去年十一月份。

Todd:Really, well congratulations.

真的啊,祝福你。

Keith:Thanks a lot.

非常感謝。

Todd:So, what'smarried lifelike?

那婚後生活是什麼樣的?

Keith:Oh, it's great. I love married life.

哦很棒啊。我非常喜歡。

Todd:How is being married different than being abachelor?

已婚和單身相比有什麼區別啊?

Keith:You get lessdates.

約會少了。

Todd:Yeah. That'sfor sure. That's for sure. So at home, do yousharewith like the cooking and the cleaning and stuff like that?

恩對的,太對了。那在家你們會分着幹活嗎?像下廚,打掃衛生或者收拾東西這一類的活兒。

Keith:Oh, yeah, sure. That's the only way to do it really.

恩是的,當然會。那可是唯一的辦法。

Todd:Yeah. Do you cook for your wife?

恩。你下廚嗎?

Keith:Oh, yeah.

恩,會的。

Todd:OK. What do you cook for her?

好的,那你都做些什麼呢?

Keith:It depends on what she wants but usually I do the easy stuff like pastas and salads and that kind of stuff.

那要看她想吃什麼了,但通常我會做些簡單的食物,像意大利麪,沙拉這類的食物。

Todd:Oh, that's nice. That's nice.

哦,那很好,很好啊。

Keith:ks a lot.

好的,謝謝你。

Todd:You're welcome.

不客氣。

  角色扮演英語對話:喜歡哪個

Todd:Hello, Keith.

你好,基斯。

Keith:Hello, Todd.

你好,託德。

Todd:Hey, Keith, what is your favorite food?

嘿,基斯,你最喜歡什麼食物啊?

Keith:My favorite food? Well in Japan it'sprobablysushi.

我最喜歡的食物?恩在日本的話,大概是壽司。

Todd:OK, how often do you have sushi?

好的,那你一週要吃幾次?

Keith:Wow, probablyat leasttwo times a week.

哇,大概一週至少兩次。

Todd:OK. What is your favorite drink?

好的。那你最喜歡喝什麼?

Keith:My favorite drink. Well, coca-colausually.

我最喜歡的飲料。恩,是可口可樂。

Todd:Do you have coke every day?

你每天都喝嗎?

Keith:No because if I drink too much Igain weight.

沒有。要是喝的太多我會長胖的。

Todd:Oh, yeah, yeah. I got the same problem. -- OK, how aboutdesserts. What's your favorite dessert?

恩,對的,對的。我還有些類似的問題——有關甜品的。你最喜歡的甜品是?

Keith:My favorite dessert? My favorite dessert is probably Tiramisu.

我最喜歡的甜品?大概是提拉米蘇。

Todd:Tiramisu?

提拉米蘇?

Keith:Yeah.

是的。

Todd: OK, great. Thanks. You're lucky.

好的,謝謝,你很幸運啊。

Keith: You're welcome.

不客氣。

  角色扮演英語對話:反義詞

Todd:OK, Diana we're going to talk about adjectives?

好,戴安娜,我們來談談形容詞?

Dianna:OK.

好啊。

Todd:What is hot?

什麼是熱?

Dianna:An oven.

烤箱。

Todd:Yeah. what do you putinsidean oven?

是的。你都往烤箱裏放些什麼?

Dianna:Pizza.

放披薩。

Todd:Pizza. Do youbake your ownpizza at home?

披薩。你自己在家烤披薩?

Dianna:I havebefore. I'm not a good cook though, so.

我曾經這麼幹過。不過,我不是一個好的廚師。

Todd:Oh, yeah, meneither. What is cold?

哦,這樣啊,我也不是。那什麼是冷呢?

Dianna:The Artic ocean.

北冰洋。

Todd:That is true. Very cold. What can you find down at the Artic?

對的。非常冷。你在那兒能找到什麼?

Dianna:Oh, Polar bears.

哦,北極熊。

Todd:Yeah, polar bears OK, have youeverseen a polar bear?

對,北極熊。你見到過嗎?

Dianna:Only at the zoo.

只在動物園見過。

  角色扮演英語對話:月球與未來

Todd:Ebony, we were looking at the internet and we saw that the U.S. is going to try to put people on the moon, again, in a few years. What do you think about that?

Ebony, 我們上網看到美國在幾年之後又要將人送上月球。關於這個你有什麼想法?

Ebony:OK, about people on the moon, I think it's really cool! I say that as a natural reaction, but I know they've tried it before. I think it would be maybe a good idea economically, but then again not.

恩,關於人上月球,我認爲那很酷啊!那是一種自然反應。但我知道美國人之前就已經嘗試過了。從經濟的角度來說那是個不錯的想法,然而又不是。

Todd:Sure.

當然。

Ebony:I mean, because first of all, how are we financially in the US? What are they doing? I think they are trying to pick up spirits or distract right now with all the other underlying issues!

我的意思是,首先,我們是如何在美國經濟獨立的?他們在做什麼?我想他們在試圖重拾鬥志或分散所有其他潛在問題!

Todd:Yeah!

對的

Ebony:Honestly, when I heard that, I was like, is this some kind of propoganda, some kind of billboard distraction. In my opinion, I mean, it's an awesome idea though if you really think behind it, but I don't know if that's what we should be looking at right now.

老實說,當我聽到的時候,我就想,那是一種宣傳,是一種廣告牌分心效應。我認爲,我是說,儘管你真的往遠了想,這還是一個很不錯的想法。但我不知道那是不是我們現在正看到的這樣。

Todd:Sure, so do you think it is a waste of money or do you think it helps science?

當然,那你認爲它是在浪費錢還是在促進科學的發展?

Ebony:I think eventually it's a great thing, and it does help, and I think it's a wonderful thing to be paying attention to, but I don't know whether it's the right moment for it. But either way, they're doing it, so I think it would be really neat, I mean I've always wanted to say to my, you know, one day my kids, "Ok, let's go to vacation on the moon...I feel like going out to the suite hotel you 's go look at the stars" you know a few meteors passing by, wouldn't that be say that and really be able to do that someday.

我想這最終是件好事,而且確實有所促進。我想那是一個值得關注的事,但我不知道現在是不是個合適的時機。但是無論如何,他們在做,所以我認爲這確實了不起,我的意思是,你知道的,我一直都希望有一天我能對我的孩子說,“好,我們去月球旅行吧……你知道我喜歡去酒店套房。那我們就去看星星。”你知道的,當有一些流星經過的時候,說某天真的可以這麼做將是再好不過的了。

Todd:Gosh, it must be really, really beautiful on the moon. Well, actually, you are very young. I think 20! 20 years old?

天啊,月球上一定,一定很美。恩,事實上,你太年輕了,我想才20歲!20歲?

Ebony:Yes.

是的。

Todd:So, do you think that is going to be possible, that...

那麼,你覺得那個會有可能嗎?

Ebony:Yeah! Yeah!

會,會的!

Todd:Really?

真的嗎?

Ebony:Since I was 10. Since I was 10 years old my father would always say to me, you know, he's about 62 right now, and so, he said, I've seen everybody go from cars to everything and all the advances in technology is so fast, he said, 'I can't imagine when your are my age what's it's going to be like for you at the rate technology is advancing.

自打我10歲。自打我10歲,我父親,你知道的,他現在已經62歲了。總是對我說,“我眼看着人們所用的交通工具在改變,從小汽車到其他的一切而且技術上的提高是很快的。”我真是想象不到,以這個速度發展,當你到我這個歲數的時候會變成什麼樣。

Todd:Yeah!

是啊!

Ebony:So I thought, "Wow, that's really cool!" I'll be able to do that and I always did. I always thought that and so, in a way too I'm saying, "What took you so long guys?"

所以我想,“哇,這太酷了!“我能做,我總是那樣。我一直在考慮並以一種我總說的方式在考慮“各位,是什麼讓你們花了這麼長時間?”

Todd:Wow, so that's amazing. You could actually be going for vacation to the moon in forty years.

哇,所以說那很神奇。事實上,40年後你是能夠去月球度假的。

Ebony:Wouldn't that not be cool!

沒有比那更酷的了!

Todd:Yeah!

是的!

Ebony:Just sit there.

就坐那兒吧。

Todd:Or Mars.

或者去火星。

Ebony:Mars.

火星。

Todd:Yeah! Lots of rocks.

對!有很多岩石。

Ebony:The red planet. I don't know about mars. I think the moon sounds kind of cooler not as far.

紅色的星球。我太不清楚火星。我覺得月球聽起來有些酷還沒有那麼遠。

Todd:Yeah!

對!

Ebony:It depends on what they do with travel.

那取決於旅遊有什麼用。

Todd:Yeah. You definitely would need around-trip ticket.

對啊。你一定會需要往返車票。

Ebony:OK, thanks a lot Ebony

好的,非常感謝。

  角色扮演英語對話:旅行小建議

Todd:Jason, actually I'm going to England this summer.

Jason, 今年夏天我要去英國。

Jason:Really?

真的呀?

Todd:Yeah can you give me some advice about where I should go. I'm gonna have about one week.

對啊。你能給我些建議嗎?我該去哪。我打算在那兒呆一個禮拜。

Jason:One week. What I suggest you do then is stay in the suburbs of London for a start, because it's a lot cheaper. If you stay in North London then you can spend all your money on rent. And I guess you should go around Central London. That's where all the tourist attractions are. That's where all the night life is. It's just got everything you need really, but like I said rent is way too expensive there, so.

一個禮拜。那我建議你先去坐坐倫敦的地鐵,因爲那很便宜。如果你住在北倫敦,租金會花光你身上所有的錢。我覺得你應該去倫敦市中心逛逛。那兒集中了所有的旅遊景點。那也是夜生活開始的地方。那兒確確實實可以得到你想要的一切,但就像我說的那樣,租金特別貴。

Todd:OK, now I was thinking of taking a day trip to Oxford or Cambridge or Bath. What would you recommend?

好的。我現在在想抽出一天的時間逛逛牛津,劍橋和巴斯大學。你有什麼推薦的嗎?

Jason:It depends really. Bath has got a lot of history. I guess Oxford is a lot quieter, but again there is a lot of nightlife there as well. It really depends what you want to do, but Bath is good for history, definitely.

視情況而定。巴斯大學有很悠久的歷史。我想牛津會安靜一些,然後那兒又會有很多夜生活。真的是取決於你想做什麼,但是巴斯一定是對歷史知識有所幫助。

好的。那劍橋怎麼樣呢?

Todd:OK. What about Cambridge?

我不是很瞭解劍橋。我還沒有去過那兒。

Jason:Cambridge I'm not too sure about. I haven't been there so.

哦是嘛。好的。那如果我想去牛津或巴斯,該怎麼去呢?我用開車嗎?

Todd:Oh, really. OK. If I want to go to Oxford or to Bath, how can I get there? Do I have to drive?

最簡單的方式就是坐小火車。那是可以變的,就要看你想出多少錢了。它有點類似於日本火車。但是坐到劍橋或巴斯這麼遠的距離價錢可是相當地貴,大概要30英鎊,那真是一筆不小的數目。

Jason:The easiest way is to get a train. It can vary how much you wanna pay really. It's kind of similar to Japanese trains. But traveling as far as Cambridge and Bath would be quite expensive, maybe 30 pounds, which is quite a lot of money really, so.


看過英語角色扮演情景對話的人還看了:

1.關於玩遊戲的英語對話閱讀

2.角色扮演用英語怎麼說

3.關於電玩英語情景對話

4.問路的英語情景對話

5.初中簡單英語一個人對話