當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 關於簡單英語口語的優秀對話

關於簡單英語口語的優秀對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.1W 次

英語雖然很難但是隻要我們認真去學習肯定能學習好,所以小編今天就給大家分享一下英語口語,有機會的來參考哦

關於簡單英語口語的優秀對話

  精選情景口語對話

這下子可有驚喜等着他回來了

ADoes Mr. Schmidt know he's going to become a father?

史先生知道他要當爸爸了嗎?

BNo, and I have no way of getting ahold of him! There's no phone where he's at!

不,我沒辦法聯絡到他!他那個地方沒有電話!

AWell, he has a surprise waiting for him when he gets back, doesn't he!

呃,這下子可有驚喜等着他回來了,對吧?

BMy older sister Judy will be here soon to help. She already has a boy and a girl of her own...

我姊姊茱蒂就要來幫忙了。她自己已經有一男一女……

AI just saw a red van pulling into the driveway. Is that her?

我剛看到有輛廂型車停進車道。是她嗎?

 英語口語的優秀對話

你是說現在結婚You mean get married now

ADid everyone fill out their entry permits?

每個人都填好入境卡了嗎?

BYes. The videographer has already started filming my parents trying to Speak English with the flight attendants.

對。錄像師已經開始在拍我父母努力跟空服員講英文的樣子了。

ASpeaking of flight attendants, they keep smiling at me. I wonder why...

說到空服員,他們一直衝着我笑。我正納悶…… B

BIt'll be the year 2000! The flight attendants are coming over here. They're carrying bottles of champagne!

公元兩千年就要到了!空中小姐走過來了。她們還帶着一瓶瓶的香檳!

AThat's because it's time.

那是因爲時候到了。

BTime for what?

什麼時候到了?

AIt's time to make our wedding wish come true...

實現我們結婚夢想的時候到了……

BYou mean get married now? On the plane?

你是說現在結婚?在飛機上?

AWhy not? I've got the rings ready.

有何不可?我已經把戒指準備好了。

BI don't know what to say, Jack!

我不知道要說什麼,傑克?

AHopefully, you'll say "yes"...

希望你會說「我願意」……

  關於英語的情景口語閱讀

你媽媽有生氣嗎Is your mom mad

ABrooke, are you still mad? Is your mom mad?

布魯克,你還在氣嗎,你媽媽有生氣嗎?

said that we'll have the wedding at home on the 2nd. So let's hope your mom is right about that being a lucky day...

沒有...媽媽說我們二號在家裏結婚。你媽媽說過那天是良辰吉日,希望她沒說錯。

AIt will be. And today is, too. I just talked to the airlines...

不會錯的。而且今天也是。我纔剛打給航空公司...

BThey're going to give us back the seats?

他們要給我們機位?

ANo, they're giving us discount tickets on a honeymoon package in...

不,他們要給我們套裝蜜月旅行的機票折扣,是去...

BHawaii? My dream honeymoon destination?

夏威夷?我夢想中的蜜月地點?

AYou got it! We'll fly there directly from Texas.

答對了!我們直接從德州飛過去!

BOh, Jack! That's wonderful!

噢,傑克!這太棒了!