當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第1226期:探聽,干涉

迷你對話學地道口語第1226期:探聽,干涉

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.31W 次

第一, 迷你對話

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">迷你對話學地道口語第1226期:探聽,干涉

A: They usually poke their noses into the affairs of other people. They ask questions, people do not commonly ask.

他們總是對別人的事情很感興趣,打聽一些一般人不會問的問題。

B: If they hit it off with on another, they don’t mind answering the questions.

要是他們相處得很好的話,他們不會這些問題的。

A: But how can you be sure of that?

但是,你怎麼確認就是那樣呢?

B: It depends on your relation with them, of course.

當然,這得看跟他們的關係怎麼樣了。

第二, 地道表達

poke one’s nose into something

1. 解詞釋義

Poke one’s nose into something的意思是“打聽或者干涉他人的事情”。

2. 拓展範例

e.g. I wish you would mind your own business, and not poke your nose into my affairs.

我希望你還是管管你自己的事,別干涉我的事情。

e.g. After eating their food, you still have to poke your nose around and try to pry into their secrets.

吃了人家的飯,還要管閒事,探聽人家陰私。

e.g. I’m too busy to be catty and poke my nose into things that do not matter much to me.

我可不願意搬弄是非去管那些跟我沒關係的閒事。

第三, 咬文嚼字

hit it off:相處得很好

e.g. My brother and my boyfriend hit it off right from the start.

我哥哥和我的男友兩人一見如故。

e.g. He didn't hit it off well with these people.

他和這些人相處得不太好。

be sure of something:確認……

e.g. Can I be sure of a profit if I invest?
我要是投資, 肯定能獲利嗎?

e.g. I believe him. I am sure of his honesty.

我相信他。我堅信他爲人誠實。

depend on:相信

e.g. Susan is a devious person and we can' t depend on her.

蘇姍是個狡猾的人,我們不能依賴她。

e.g. We can depend on it that he will arrive here on time.

我們可以相信他會準時到這兒。