當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 情景對話:老外是如何“噎人”的

情景對話:老外是如何“噎人”的

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.74W 次

你知道老外是怎麼樣噎人的嗎?下面小編給大家整理了一些老外的噎人語錄,以供大家學習參考。

情景對話:老外是如何“噎人”的

  1. Stop playing the fool. / Don't act stupid. 別裝傻了。

A: Honey, would you please put the dishes in the dishwasher?

親愛的,你能把碗碟放進洗碗機裏嗎?

B: I don't know how to run it.

我不知道怎麼操作。

A: Stop playing the fool!

別裝傻了!

  2. Who do you think you are?

你以爲你是誰啊?(毫不客氣地說)

A: You shouldn't talk to your children that way.

你不該這麼跟你的孩子們說話。

B: Who do you think you are? Mind your own business.

你以爲你是誰啊?管好自己的事吧。

  3. Any complaints? / Do you have something to say?

你有何不滿?/你有什麼話要說嗎?

A: Can I see the work schedule for next week?

我能看看下星期的日程表嗎?

B: Here it is. Do you have something to say?

這就是。你有什麼要說嗎?

  4. That's more like it. 這纔像話。(像個長者在說)

A: Don't talk to your brother that way!

別跟你哥哥那麼說話!

B: I'm sorry I insulted you, Jimmy.

對不起,我侮辱了你,吉米。

A: That's more like it.

那這像話。

  5. Do it yourself, then. 既然如此,你自己來吧。

A: That's not the way I wanted it done.

這可不是我想要的方式。

B: Do it yourself, then.

那你自己來唄。

  6. That's going too far. 太過分了!

A: Should I buy my girlfriend a car?

我是不是該給我女朋友買部車呢?

B: That's going too far.

那太過分了!

  7. See. / I told you (so).

我老早告訴過你。(洋洋得意、有先見之明)

A: It was stupid of me to go bungee jumping.

我居然去蹦極,真是太蠢了。

B: See, I told you so.

看,我早就這麼說。

  8. Do something (about it) ! / Don't just sit there!

想想辦法吧!別閒坐着!

A: Honey, the garbage needs to be taken out.

親愛的,垃圾該拿出去了。

B: So, don't just sit there, go do something about it!

那你就別光坐在那兒了,去做點事吧!

  9. I'm counting on you. / You're my only hope.

就指望你了。(可憐兮兮地說)

A: Sure, I'll come watch you give your speech.

當然,我會來看你演講的。

B: Great, I'm counting on you!

太好了,我就指望你了!

  10. So what? 那又怎樣?(毫不在乎地說)

A: You're not wearing your seatbelt.

你沒系安全帶。

B: So what?

那又怎樣?