當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 有關教育情景對話

有關教育情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.73W 次

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑,作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小編爲大家帶來日常生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

有關教育情景對話

 有關教育情景對話1:

Husband: We have a parent teacher conference this Friday with Elizabeth's teacher.

這個禮拜五有家長會,要和伊麗莎白的老師見面。

Wife: Are we supposed to bring anything with us?

我們要帶什麼東西過去嗎?

Husband: I don't think so.

我想應該不用。

Wife: Do you remember what time we are supposed to show up?

你還記得家長會是幾點開始嗎?

Husband: Let me check the letter. It says five thirty.

我看一下信,上面說五點半。

Wife: I will really have to hurry from work to make it there on time. Can you be there on time for sure?

我從公司要準時到那裏會很趕,你能準時到那裏嗎?

Husband: That won't be a problem. I can usually leave a little early on Fridays anyway.

沒問題,反正我星期五通常可以早點走。

Wife: That will be good. Then if I'm a bit late, you and the teacher can go ahead and start without me.

太好了,要是我晚點到,你就先和老師談,不用等我。

  有關教育情景對話2:

Boy: My mom and dad insist that I be home before ten. Do you have a curfew?

我爸媽堅持要我10點以前到家,你家有這種宵禁規定嗎?

Girl: Yes. I've had one for as long as I can remember.

有,我記得有一次持續了好長一段時間。

Boy: I wish my parents were a little more lenient.

真希望我父母不要那麼嚴。

Girl: I actually like having a curfew. I have an excuse to get to bed on time.

我其實蠻喜歡宵禁的。這樣我就有藉口可以準時上牀了。

Boy: You like going to bed early?

你喜歡早睡?

Girl: I don't like being too tired the next day.

我不喜歡第二天太累。

Boy: Well, I still hate having a curfew.

我還是討厭宵禁。

Girl: If you stayed up much later, you would see that just about every-thing closes around ten anyway.

如果你熬夜到很晚,你會發現到了10點幾乎所有店都打烊了。

  有關教育情景對話3:

Husband: What do you think about half day kindergarten for Stacey?

你覺得送斯泰茜去上半日班的幼兒園如何?

Wife: We could try it for the first few weeks and see if she likes it.

我們可以先試幾個禮拜,看她喜不喜歡。

Husband: I just think it will be a little difficult for her to be away from home for so long right off the bat.

我想對她來說最困難的部分,就是她必須自己一個人離家這麼久。

Wife: You have a good point. She hasn't really ever been away from home for longer than a few hours.

你說的沒錯,她從來也沒有離家超過幾小時。

Husband: I think she is really going to like her teacher though.

不過我想她會喜歡她的老師。

Wife: Yes, they seemed to click at the meeting the other day.

是的。前幾天見面時她咱們好像很投緣。

Husband: Did you happen to notice if she was interested in . any of the other kids?

你有沒有注意到她對其他孩子有興趣?

Wife: No, but I did notice that she was very interested in the art supplies!

沒有,不過我注意到她對美術用具很感興趣!

 有關教育情景對話4:

Husband: I found a great school for Junior!

我找到一所不錯的小學。

Wife: Don't you think it's a little early to be looking for schools? We haven't even had the baby yet!

你不覺得現在找學校還太早?我們連小孩也沒有!

Husband: We can't be too cautious about these things.

我們對這些事謹慎點總是好的。

Wife: You are going to be such an adorable CS father! Tell me about this school.

你一定會成爲很棒的父親!給我講講這所學校。

Husband: There is a huge slide on the playground and lots of trees and even a little brook!

遊樂場有巨型滑梯,還有很多樹木,甚至有一條小河!

Wife: What about inside the school?

校內呢?

Husband: There is a library right inside the front door.

前門走進去就是圖書館。

Wife: I think our child is going to love it!

我想我們的孩子以後一定會喜歡!