當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 情景英語對話短文帶翻譯

情景英語對話短文帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.19W 次

英語情景對話是中考納入的新考題,它是通過書面表達形式檢查考生的英語口頭表達能力。小編精心收集了情景英語對話短文帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!

情景英語對話短文帶翻譯
  情景英語對話短文帶翻譯1

Learning Chinese “漢語熱”

Katbottno: Hi. Chuck. Nice to see you back at work. How was your tnp to China?

你好,查克,很高興看到你回來上班。你的中國之行怎麼樣啊?

Chuck: It was so great that I wish I could stay longer.

簡直太棒了!我希望我能在那兒再待一段時間.

K: What impressed you the most?

中嗣令你印象最深的是什麼?

C: Everything was wonderful. The peoplc, the food the sceneries-- I loved it all. But I was

所有東西都很棒,我喜歡那兒的人、食物、景緻……我覺得最神奇的是他們的語言。

K: Really? How come?

真的嗎?怎麼會呢?

C: Yes, it sounds very beautifu1. Don't you think so?

對,漢語特別好聽,你不覺得嗎7

K: But I bclieve it's rather difficult. Did you bappcn to pick up phrascs?

但我知道漢語很難,你有沒有學上幾句呢?

C:WelI. how about "Nihao and Xicxic '?

嗯,我會說搿你好”和-謝謝”.

K: Let me gueSS. You mean "nice to meet yuu ?

我猜你的意思是_很高興見到你”。

C: Oh. not exactly. "Nihao" mcans "hcllo- in English whilc "Xicxie, means "thank you .

不完全正確,‘你好’就是英語裏的‘bcllo”而“謝謝’就是‘thank yuu’.

X: Wow. Can you say something clSc? How about a longer sentence?

哇,你還會說什麼?能說個長點的句子嗎?

C: Well. to be honest that's all I'm abtc to rcmcmbcr now. The Chiness pronunciation is very diffcrcnt than English !

C:哦,老實說,我只記得這些了.漢語的發青和英語完全不—樣.

K: It certainly is.

確實是.

C: Oh, Kathcriac, I've bought you a gift from China.

凱瑟琳,我從中國給你帶禮

  情景英語對話短文帶翻譯2

K: Are you ok, Chuck? You look pale.

查克,你沒事吧?你臉色看起來不太好.

C: I'm fine, Katherine. I just stayed up latc last nigbt working on my Chincse.

我沒事,凱瑟琳,就是昨天晚上熬夜學漢語,很晚才睡.

K: Oh, poor you. You know what? I found a new way to lcam Chinese and it works very wel1.

真可令.你知道嗎,我發現一個學漢語的新方法,還挺有效的呢.

C: You did? Do tell mc. I'vc spcnt all thcse months trying to learn somcthing about it, but I've madc littlc progress!

是嗎?你可一定要告訴我。我這幾個月~一直在學,可幾乎什麼都沒學到.

K: Sure. I'm learning Chinese through songs.

當然可以啦,我的方法就是“唱歌學中文”

c: So yuu're leamins Chinese songs?

那你就是在學中文歌啦?

K: You can say tbat I can actually sing me of thcm now.

沒錯!我現在都會唱幾首

C: That's a rcal achicvemcnt. Hcw did you do that?

真了不起!你是怎麼學會的

K: I start by listening to the stong a few times and after sereral times I am able to follow the sirrger.

一開始,我先聽聽,幾遍下來,我就能鼴、卜節奏啦.

C: It makes sensc.

挺有道理的。

K: It does. I've Iearned some Chinese follc songs this way. They are clearly presented and casy to follow.

是啊。我這麼學了幾首中國民歌,這些歌都唱得很清楚,很好學.

C: Can Ijoin you, Katherine? I do want to have a try.

凱瑟琳,我照跟你~塊兒嗎?我也想試試這個方法.

K: Why not? I downloaded a bcauti sortg the other day. We can learn it togcth now.

當然.可以l我撕院日F耄盯L酋好聽的歌,我們可以—塊兒學.

C: Great. Do you think we need a Chiness dictionary?

太好了.我們要帶本漢語字典嗎?

K: Yes, just in case we run into me new cha:racters.

帶吧,要是我們遇上生字,可以查一查。

c: Ok. I will bring it with me.

好的,我把我的字典帶上.

  情景英語對話短文帶翻譯3

IQ&EQ 情商和智商

Jerry: I really admire you, Diana.

戴安娜,我真的很羨慕你.

Diana: why, Jerry? Your words just came out of the blue.

爲什麼啊,傑瑞?你這話讓我摸不着頭腦.

J: you are really happy and able to achieve high scores at school.

你總是很開心,成績也一直很好.

D: I work very hard and that's it, you know, practice makes perfect.

那是因爲我很努力,沒有別的.你也知道,熟能生巧嘛.

J: isn't there anything else?

沒別的了?

D: I have no idea.

是啊,我不知道還有什麼.

J: you must have a high IQ score.

你的智商一定很高吧?

D: well, Jerry, let me tell you a secret.

哦,傑瑞,告訴你一個祕密吧

J: go ahead.

好啊.

D: my IQ score is slightly above average.

我的智商是中等偏上水平.

J: seriously? But you are such a genius.

真的嗎?你可是個天才啊!

D: maybe I've got a higher EQ. I'm not sure.

或許我的情商比較高吧,我不太確定.

J: well, perhaps you're right. Sometimes EQ matters more than IQ.

應該沒錯,有時候情商要比智商重要.

D: you can say that again, Jerry. And I'm sure you're high in both of them. With a little more time cracking the books, you can also get high marks.

對!傑瑞,你的智商和情商也很高啊,只要多加努力,你也能取得好成績的.

J: oh, thank you. I'm going to the library, are you coming?

好的,謝謝.我正要去圖書館呢,要不一起去吧?

D: let's go!

好的,走吧.


看了“情景英語對話短文帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯精選

2.二人英語短對話帶翻譯

3.兩人英語對話短文帶翻譯精選

4.日常英語對話短文帶翻譯

5.關於英語對話短文帶翻譯