當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 海關英語對話短文閱讀

海關英語對話短文閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6K 次

對話教學是整個小學階段英語學習中必不可少的組成部分,對話貫穿於教材和教師教學及學生學習的始終。小編精心收集了海關英語對話短文,供大家欣賞學習!

海關英語對話短文閱讀
  海關英語對話短文1

A:May I see your passport, please?

我能看一下您的護照嗎?

B:Certainly. Here it is.

當然可以。給您。

A:You are here on business, I think?

我猜您這趟是出公差吧?

B:That's right. A German company has invited me for business talks.

是的。一家德國公司邀請我來進行商務會談。

A:How long will you be staying?

您將在這兒待多久?

B:Just two weeks.

就兩個星期。

A:How many pieces of baggage have you got?

您有幾件行李?

B:Only one. In this case, I have a camera.

就一件。在這件行李包裏我放了一臺照相機。

A:Do you intend to take it out on your departure?

您離開時打算把它帶出境嗎?

B:Yes, I do.

是的。

A:According to the regulations, the camera you've brought along for personal use can be passed for the time being duty free,but you will have to take it out with you when you leave the country.

根據有關規定,您隨身帶的自己用的照相機可以暫時免稅,但在您離開這個國家時必須帶出境。

B:I will.

我會的。

A:Well. Have a pleasant stay in Germany.

那好。祝您德國之行愉快

B:Thank you.

謝謝。

  海關英語對話短文2

A:Passport, please!

請出示護照!

B:Here you are.

給你。

A:Are you Chinese?

您是中國人嗎?

B:Yes, I am.

是的,我是。

A:Where in China are you from?

您來自中國的什麼地方?

B:Fujian Province.

福建省。

A:There are a lot of people from China visiting right now.

現在從中國來的遊客真不少。

B:It's not surprising. Our school year just ended, and a lot of Chinese are on vacation.

這個不奇怪。我們的學期剛結束,有不少中國人在度假。

A:How long do you plan to stay?

您打算待多久?

B:About half a month.

大約半個月。

A:All right. Here's your passport. Welcome to Australia.

可以了。這是您的護照。歡迎您到澳大利亞來。

B:Thank you.

謝謝。

  海關英語對話短文3

A:Hello, sir. Have you anything to declare?

先生,您好,有什麼要申報的嗎?

B:This is my first tourism. I don't know what should be declared.

這是我第一次旅行。我不知道哪些東西要申報。

A:OK. Please open your luggage, and I'll tell you what you should declare.

好的,請您打開行李,我來告訴您什麼東西要申報。

B:All right. Here you are.

好。我已經把行李打開了。

A:You should declare the camera and the film. Do you have alcohol?

您應該申報照相機、膠捲。您還帶酒了?

B:Yes, I have got some special local product, I want to take them for my friends.

是的,我帶的是一些地方特產,想帶給朋友的。

A:How many bottles have you got with you?

那您帶了幾瓶?

B:Four bottles.

4瓶。

A:I'm sorry. According to the regulations, a passenger can only take two bottles on to the aircraft. So you cannot take so many.

對不起。根據規定,每位乘客只能帶兩瓶酒上飛機,所以,您不能帶那麼多上。

B:What shall I do with my two more bottles?

那多餘的兩瓶我該怎麼辦?

A:You may give them to your friends who come to see you off. This is the Customs Declaration Form. Please fill in it. And then you can go through the other formalities. Be sure to keep the form safe.

您可以交給來送您的朋友。這是海關申報單,請您填一下,然後您就可以去辦理其他手續了。一定別忘了把申報單保存好。

B:All right, thank you, see you.

好的,謝謝,再見。

A:See you. Have a good journey.

再見。祝您旅途愉快。


看了“海關英語對話短文”的人還看了:

1.有關出海關英語對話閱讀

2.過海關的簡短英語對話閱讀

3.過海關必用到的英語情景對話

4.出入境英語對話短文精選

5.關於入境海關英語對話