當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 過海關英語對話短文閱讀

過海關英語對話短文閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.33W 次

在初中英語對話教學中必須給學生創設一個真實的語言交際環境,爲學生提供充分運用英語進行交流實踐的機會,使學生能夠加深理解、熟練掌握、靈活運用,達到學以致用的目的。小編精心收集了過海關英語對話短文,供大家欣賞學習!

過海關英語對話短文閱讀
  過海關英語對話短文1

A:May I see your passport please?

B:Yes. Here it is.

A:Are you travelling for business or pleasure?

B:I'm going to visit some relatives here for several months.

A:Do you have anything to declare? Jewellery or cash?

B:The only things I brought were some cloths and my notebook computer.

A:Did you bring any fruits, vegetables, fresh meats or plants into this country?

B:No, Sir, I did not.

  過海關英語對話短文2

A:Please bring your baggage here for inspection.

請把你的行李拿過來檢查。

B:Here you are, officer.

好的,先生。

A:Is all your baggage here?

你所有的行李都在這裏了嗎?

B:Yes, a camera bag, a travel bag and a suitcase.

是的,一個相機包、一個旅行袋和一個行李箱。

A:Have you got anything to declare?

有什麼要申報的嗎?

B:No. I have only personal effects.

沒有,我只有一些私人物品。

  過海關英語對話短文3

A:Please put your baggage on the counter and open it, let me have a look.

請把行李打開放在櫃檯上。讓我看一看。

B:Yes, sir. Please examine it.

是,先生。請檢查吧。

A:Anything subject to duty in your suitcase?

你手提箱裏有什麼要上稅的東西嗎?

B:No, sir. Nothing except my personal belongings, such as clothes, notebooks and some gifts.

沒有,先生。除私人物品衣服、筆記本和一些禮品外,什麼也沒有。

A:Any cigarettes or liquor?

有香菸或酒嗎?

B:I have cigarettes for my own use.

我有一些自己抽的香菸。

A:I think you'll have to pay some duty on these cigarettes because they exceed the quota. And this article is liable for duty.

恐怕這些香菸得付稅,因爲超過了限額,而且這些物品應付稅。

B:How much duty should I pay?

我該付多少稅?

A:One hundred dollars.

一百美元。

B:Here is the money.

給你錢。

A:Just a moment. I'll make out your duty memo. (Writing and giving the memo to Mr. Green) Take it and pay the girl over there.

稍等,我給你開張稅單。(速給格林先生)拿着稅單到那邊的那位姑娘那裏付款。

B:Thank you.

謝謝


看了“過海關英語對話短文”的人還看了:

1.過海關的簡短英語對話閱讀

2.過海關常用的英語對話閱讀

3.過海關必用到的英語情景對話

4.出國旅遊過海關的英語對話

5.過海關常用英語對話欣賞

6.出國海關常用英語對話